Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ha! great minds think alike, i thought the same thing. Maybe she'll mess around with the lamp without realising the electricity is on and gets a shock, Lavanya is probs out (Im sure ASR said he has given Lavanya some files to hand over in the office) Khushi faints on the floor and he doesnt believe it.. he walks away and Jai Prakash shouts to everyone that Khushi is seriously ill. ASR realises his mistake of walking away and is then reminded of how his parents passed away? Or something similar.. which leads to him crying  Edited by Henna 786 - 12 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Henna 786

ha! great minds think alike, i thought the same thing. Maybe she'll mess around with the lamp without realising the electricity is on and gets a shock, Lavanya is probs out (Im sure ASR said he has given Lavanya some files to hand over in the office) Khushi faints on the floor and he doesnt believe it.. he walks away and Jai Prakash shouts to everyone that Khushi is seriously ill. ASR realises his mistake of walking away and is then reminded of how his parents passed away? Or something similar.. which leads to him crying 

thats what i want honey
i went through dep inside the epi
n just ponder n relate the points tht yyy they showed tht dumb lamp scene n 
fake faint😈hope it happens then a caring side of asr😍
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

tumhare mukh mein ghee sakkar. i cant believe arnav is crying for khushi

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

tumhare mukh mein ghee sakkar. i cant believe arnav is crying for khushi

hope so but i vant chocklate cake😳
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaar yeh kiya bol rahe ho tum log abhi arnav ko pyaar nahi hua hai khushi se khushi ko koi karant waqera nahi lage gha woh to apni mammi ko yaad kar raha hai mujhe lagta hai us ki mom ki barsi ho ghi jis ki wajha se woh apni mom ko yaad kar ke ro raha ho gha
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sadi...you may be right, we may get the continuation for this fake faint scene and this time arnav may not trust khushi.  But on serious note, may be there will be continuation of ArHi scene and during their confrontation arnav may get flashes of his childhood memories and in that process he will cry.
Edited by lakshmi_SG - 12 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_ahmad643

yaar yeh kiya bol rahe ho tum log abhi arnav ko pyaar nahi hua hai khushi se khushi ko koi karant waqera nahi lage gha woh to apni mammi ko yaad kar raha hai mujhe lagta hai us ki mom ki barsi ho ghi jis ki wajha se woh apni mom ko yaad kar ke ro raha ho gha

then y that lamp thing n all😕
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

then y that lamp thing n all😕

lamp ke bare main bhi ho sakta hai jo tum log keh rahe ho woh bhi theak ho dekhte hai ke kiya hota hai kal
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah...i dunno why but i wanna see that happening...
so for once, we can see the nice arnav with khushi...not just with anjali...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmi_SG

@sadi...you may be right, we may get the continuation for this fake faint scene and this time arnav may not trust khushi.  But on serious note, may be there will be continuation of ArHi scene and during their confrontation arnav may get flashes of his childhood memories and in that process he will cry.

lets see what happens laksh🤗long time to  see u🤗