Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

CV's plz show more of alina we love her!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
 Request to CV's that instead of showing Panchi, misha and Trangad  and rest of Dobrials plz show us more of alina! We love alina and if we don't see her for an episode also we miss her!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Kindly show more of alina scenes instead of rest of filler characters as we love to see her babe ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

PS: This is especially a note for creative team who visit IF๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good archi !! ...HOPEFULLY WE GET TO SEE ALINA ...HUH so my mystery around her & her feeling for abahy ..dont know when abhina will face off & we get to see them

Panchi is so boring & so madhu ..rather we get to see alina ๐Ÿ˜ณ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Good archi !! ...HOPEFULLY WE GET TO SEE ALINA ...HUH so my mystery around her & her feeling for abahy ..dont know when abhina will face off & we get to see them

Panchi is so boring & so madhu ..rather we get to see alina ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Exactly instead of showing panchi in all episodes they can show that much of alina๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Murder.Kewl thumbnail
dislike...
thank god alina is not there...she takes up most of the screen space
see without alina we got abhiya romance
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Murder.Kewl

dislike...

No one asked ur opinion ok we want alina and we miss her!
Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
... Edited by Shayoni - 12 years ago
Shayoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Murder.Kewl

dislike...

Hey i too am a newbie in this forum.So my advice to you is plz try not to comment. Coz wenever we do they dont take it nicely.
And ppl also have a habit of unnecessarily bashing all newbies wenever even 1 newbie does smthng wrong.

They 4gt that they too were newbies at sm point of time.
People here(most of them, not all) do not welcome newbies that much.

So its better not to comment. Better to just read thru the posts and sign out.
Thats wat i do.
:(
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its high time the CVs show more on Alina.  No more college stories please.  In every serial. the female lead is always shown as the damsel in distress. 

Now that we have got Alina as the leader of werewolves,  request the CVs to give more weightage to her character and bring a strong story line. 
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shayoni

Hey i too am a newbie in this forum.So my advice to you is plz try not to comment. Coz wenever we do they dont take it nicely.
And ppl also have a habit of unnecessarily bashing all newbies wenever even 1 newbie does smthng wrong.

They 4gt that they too were newbies at sm point of time.
People here(most of them, not all) do not welcome newbies that much.

So its better not to comment. Better to just read thru the posts and sign out.
Thats wat i do.:(  

Thats not true at all. You have been here for 5 years,while I have been here for only 6 months and this place feels like my 2nd home. People have welcomed me here and loved me and I have made wonderful friends here. Maybe before blaming people here, you need to check if you have in any way hurt them by passing comments which could have been seen as bashing of their favourite characters.
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Its high time the CVs show more on Alina.  No more college stories please.  In every serial. the female lead is always shown as the damsel in distress. 

Now that we have got Alina as the leader of werewolves,  request the CVs to give more weightage to her character and bring a strong story line. 

Like instead of showing Panchi ki pyaar ki kahaniya CV's must show sensible stuff they still are hanging with Trangad, Panchi and T and I really think that these characters are just waste๐Ÿ˜ณ