Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Emotions Unfelt- Arnav- 20th Sept,2011 - Page 2

geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Lotsav_phun

how the hell you write his emotions so perfectly?? are you Arnav himself??

The best thing about this show is Barun's loquacious eyes...they speak alot...the look he gives to khushi when she enters RM...really WOW❀️

And i have always loved your posts..they touch my heart..this is my first day on forum...you are one of my reasons to join it..i wanted to appreciate your awesome work...you have amazing writing skills..kudos to you..hoping to see your posts everyday..no pressure..peace

Hi there!
Thank you so so much :-)
Well,im not arnav though i wish i was with b or asr hehe

I am so so glad that u joined the forum, n flattered that im one of u reasons for doing so...
😳
I love barun's expressions-he's very emotive,n barely needs dialogues-but when he speaks-there's a lot of depth to that too,isn't it?

I like how khushi though being expressive hides so much still :D

Keep posting!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this is absolutely brilliant, you watch the show and then come up with such beautiful poetry to describe arnavs feelings... arnav should be a poet nah... the quiet ones are the ones who feel emotions more deeply...

i watch most of arnav, arnav and khushi's scene a few times because i cant get enough of them, you just add more cream to the pie πŸ˜ƒ
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hiya geetu!

When she's absent..I miss her presence,
When she's present, I wish for her absence

I can't stand her ignorance..
I can't stand how she wants to escape

Awww! Exactly his mind's voice!

That look of his in the kitchen- this is not over!

Yup geetu! my mom told the same line😊

his eyes read " Don't think u r safe, for the game is still on"

I din't like Kh's fake fainting... Arnie boy luked so cool (ofc smoking hot!) 2day! Shyamua train tckt ke paise nahi lenge aur chai lenge?! I m willing offer a chai with cyanide!

But the precap made more than for Kh's baby! Awww! poor baby!  my heart  went out for him

Loved it  as usual babe!
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gilgamesh

🀣 as much as I look forward to ur "emotions unfelt" af8r each epi, this line just cracked me up!!!

🀣

Hahahaha gilga hahaha
Arre poem pe bhi commetwa do! I love ur feedbacks!
Btw i was watching the old scenes-
And i loved the guest house scene-found something very significant

His softening to khushi completed that night
If we see the utmost anger that had come in by then in their relation

If we see arnav's life n psyche as being as damaged as that house..and khushi,being engulfed by it completely-then arnav's saving her and walking away from the damage could be seen in a very positive light-yes,i know-im crazy with symbolisms-but haha-still,he rescued her-and himself from the damage in his psyche-hurt khushi too but then took care of her-wiped her tears...
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh i wanna add πŸ˜ƒ :
this man can not just move people with his eyes but also with the tears that fall from them it seems...😳
i was MOVED.. seeing someone like HIM cry was OFC moving,, be it a given rare or whatever..
sunaina02 thumbnail
Geet - earlier I have never commented on your posts . Only a week back started to read them and got relly hooked .

it seems everday you travel into th hearts of the characters and scream out from there .

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful GeetuπŸ‘

Dont you think bahut kuch jo hum B ke liye kehte hain its reflecting in the show
πŸ˜‰

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Geetu, fantabulously written. 

I am actually feeling bad for Arnav.  He is such a sweetheart whereas Khushi is a nightmare on two legsπŸ˜†...She will always keep him on his toes.

Edit : Forgot to add - what the heck happened to La???  Such a huge change in dressing/hairstyle/talking?? 

Edited by savi-tan - 12 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: savi-tan

Geetu, fantabulously written.

I am actually feeling bad for Arnav. He is such a sweetheart whereas Khushi is a nightmare on two legsπŸ˜†...She will always keep him on his toes.

Edit : Forgot to add - what the heck happened to La??? Such ahuge change in dressing/hairstyle/talking??

Hey savi! Thanks a lot!
Hehe yeah arnav should work-off his high horse haha-sometimes sneezing is good for health.hes been going to the kitchen too often rofl!

Well i think the makers wanted to show that khushi can impact n change anyone..

Also la is pretty pliant-hehe
Jo bhi hai sana looks cute na?
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Geetu : La doesn look cute but how can she change so much. Arnavji??? I was like, isko kya hua??