Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

That is Ichha in Uttaran right?  Gosh not only she can't act well but not at all good looking gal compared to Rashmi..Short gal with really bad teeth..😳  rs. 65000 a day is mucho  dinero for 2nd lead to make that kind a money..if serial is aired 4 days a week that is Rs. 260000 a wk X 52 wks...Good money for bad acting and looks 😲😳 

Oh yeah that's the one...oh my gosh I don't like her at all. Obviously all actors have some flaw or the other...but this one is seriously bad. 

Her dialogue delivery is like a group of mice being given human voice and her expressions are only limited to raising eyebrows. My mum watches Uttaran and I run far away from the TV when i hear her voice. Its really bad...on radio once the RJ was joking about her voice. 

I feel it's only because of her voice and her acting that the vamp became more likeable. 

She makes mountains of money for god knows what. 

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mohini I get your point I am out of here..

Sorry for offending anyone with my post..
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mohini19

Folks, I don't mean to offend anyone or rub anyone the wrong way. But, isn't bashing or making personal comments on actors and their physical attributes against IF rules. Again, one could argue what is right and what is wrong on IFs as it is all subjective. Plus, why do we need to discuss some other serial characters here on PR forum.

Again, I would like to mention that I seriously don't mean to offend anyone or start any new argument. But, thought should share what my understanding is.

Oh ok...sorry. 😳
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: umayal

Piya, Very Good one. You cracked me up .Lol...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Umi, who can forget KSBKBT, towards the end baa (sudha shivpuri) must have been 150 yrs old if u logically count the leaps (an they were quite a few) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sudha ji @ 60 had to play 150 and Smriti @30 had to play 75+ πŸ˜† God have mercy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
bonnefille thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Umi, who can forget KSBKBT, towards the end baa (sudha shivpuri) must have been 150 yrs old if u logically count the leaps (an they were quite a few) πŸ˜† Sudha ji @ 60 had to play 150 and Smriti @30 had to play 75+ πŸ˜† God have mercy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

LOL those golden days of TV when age had no limit. πŸ˜†
@Mohini19, if an actor is bad we as viewers have every right to comment / criticize, nothing wrong in that, after all their performance is up for public viewing, , these days ppl are getting offended too easily, take a chill pill πŸ˜†
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Umi, who can forget KSBKBT, towards the end baa (sudha shivpuri) must have been 150 yrs old if u logically count the leaps (an they were quite a few) πŸ˜† Sudha ji @ 60 had to play 150 and Smriti @30 had to play 75+ πŸ˜† God have mercy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

of course you are right. Again a good one. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Seriously all BT soaps have almost huge leaps I think. Leap is a part of their curriculum it seems.

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the episode too πŸ˜›.It was nice to see the villains squirming for a changeπŸ˜†. Inspector was very good,he managed to learn entire K and D history in minutes and all the people he questioned had motives πŸ˜†