Users

Frequent Posters

BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

kyunki abhay ne  aaj green pehnaa thaπŸ€ͺ🀣🀣
sar pe paaon tak green tha , πŸ˜›πŸ˜†thodi der ke liye

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I would have been happy if atleast his face was seen, par teek hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: intruderfast

and really what abt that dansih panchi kaa pyaar, panchi danish ke bagair nahin reh sakti , ab tak kyaa kar rahi thi, panchi kaa pyaar india ke weather kii tarah hain changing so fast,
i am glad dansih is saved but i hate the reason behind it, panchi kaa pyaar and all that
aur yeh log ab danish panchi kaa sadoo romance ghusayenge🀒kyaa karoon mein

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Amen!!! Omg !!! When will this torture end😑🀒 I too liked that Danish was saved but hated the reason for it. Just when we were recovering from her over dose😑, here she is again😑, all over the screen and eating up screen space😑. Now what with her winning an award for This Role😲 😲😲I am srsly concerned she will take up even more screen space than she already is.🀒

Neither her "love" which changes with the weather nor her acting, nor her char, mujhe toh uska koi baad samaj mein nahin aayi nor am I am interested in understanding it.

Srsly, why could they not have ended her track in the accident. I actually muted the channel when piya was going on abt her sister's love. I just watched Abhiya together.😳😍

Edited by nsminerva - 12 years ago
     MY SADU BRAINLESS ABHAY = HOOOT AND SEXYYY in green.      But usually I hate these green... ugly uniforms. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Ohhh goood today's epi πŸ˜‘ With Panchi crying "Danish, my Danish..." and Piya repeating the same line. Ufff boring !!! πŸ˜‘

But one thing was awesome... someone was missing πŸ˜† Thanks to the CV's for that. πŸ˜†

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ye lo dhumke maar lo
lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

MY SADU BRAINLESS ABHAY = HOOOT AND SEXYYY in green.      But usually I hate these green... ugly uniforms. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Ohhh goood today's epi πŸ˜‘ With Panchi crying "Danish, my Danish..." and Piya repeating the same line. Ufff boring !!! πŸ˜‘

But one thing was awesome... someone was missing πŸ˜† Thanks to the CV's for that. πŸ˜†

who jeh..missing..always pissingπŸ˜†
@Anmol: Ilaaz ke liye shirtless... ROFL... Rupa is sooo shocked seeing Abhay in green woh bhi upar se neech tak that she is gone 

@Nishi: Koi kya handsome sirf shakal dikha kar ban ta hai... Naaa πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: lakshyasss

who jeh..missing..always pissingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Haan Jehhh aur kaun πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

@Anmol: Ilaaz ke liye shirtless... ROFL... Rupa is sooo shocked seeing Abhay in green woh bhi upar se neech tak that she is gone 

@Nishi: Koi kya handsome sirf shakal dikha kar ban ta hai... Naaa πŸ˜Š

LOL Farha ...i am still sane .πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...sara gree pahana tha tho kya accha hey ...If u are doing ilaaz to abhay then i am sure whole forum will love it

shirtless kya tum to panless bhe kar do bechare ko πŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ANMOL you are class man..🀣Green hun..so true..I loved him in that too..he looked such a sexy surgeon..How I wish all this happened in my small hospital in Bangalore..I would just run into him..aww..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & do you know the new name what Ritzie has given y=to your fav jodi Danish & Panchi.."PanDa.."🀣🀣🀣
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hayye Panchi Danish ka pyaar dekh key toh mera dil roney ko agaya tha πŸ˜­πŸ˜† itna deep love πŸ˜’ iss pyaar k over doss 😑ney mara hansi khush rehna almost impossible bnadiya hai...πŸ€ͺ 

congo guys...green signal milgaya hai...red ka chance abhi baqi hai πŸ˜‰
Edited by romaila - 12 years ago
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Ya finally Abhay ne ek aur Colour ka display diya😎
And Panchi...uspe mujhe koi bharosa nehi hain...πŸ˜† even if she is married 2 danish woh apne Paroshan pe bhi line maaregi🀣
bohot dangerous weather hain which changes before warning🀣

Sahi kaha.🀣🀣🀣