•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
frm whr d hell did d individual identity came frm...wat was d significance of showin all dis...m verrryyy confused...wat dey wanna turn dis track into..huh????

plzzz any1 b free to explain
Do you mean Kinjal saying to Ahem that he  had relied on their family name?

If so its Kinjal venting her anger - she has got the modelling assignment on her own credit she didnt use her family name .
Shes basically telling Ahem hes not in a position to judge her as hes been born with a silver spoon in his mouth so doesnt really know how difficult the real world is 
she feels ( and rightly so ) that her family has disowned her and now shes going to be something just to show them she can make it on her own. 
Originally posted by MARHABAA

Do you mean Kinjal saying to Ahem that he  had relied on their family name?

If so its Kinjal venting her anger - she has got the modelling assignment on her own credit she didnt use her family name .
Shes basically telling Ahem hes not in a position to judge her as hes been born with a silver spoon in his mouth so doesnt really know how difficult the real world is 
she feels ( and rightly so ) that her family has disowned her and now shes going to be something just to show them she can make it on her own. 

Yah and it's the difference between a girl and boy born in a business family, the boy gets to inherit the business but the girl gets a small shagun and gets married, and now the shagun is gone, Dhawal spent it, so she was explaining that also to him.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Yah and it's the difference between a girl and boy born in a business family, the boy gets to inherit the business but the girl gets a small shagun and gets married, and now the shagun is gone, Dhawal spent it, so she was explaining that also to him.

thats exactly true, Well said nafisa. thats the only difference between a boy and a girl.

the boy only does is, expand the business and make it successful, while the girl gets a shagun which is not as much as expected and get married off.

kinjal did exactly right by not shutting up and kept on talking. At least who were they to ask her all this, after they all disowned her for getting married to a guy from the slums
i undst wat kinjal was sayin but wat i dont undst is d point of showin all dis nd wat will dis track lead to...i feel its completely unnecessary 
All the staff she said to ahem has to be a for a reason maybe a new track
well kinjal was not fully wrong according to me...her condition is very much bad right now...she was like a princess...she enjoyed all the luxuries...and then suddenly thrown out of the house into this bad condition...its like a hell for her...but this don't happen with boy of the family...he will for sure go in the family business and will succeed with it...
I thin k maybe it's a way to get Ahem to not be so work orientated. At the moment he has been home because of Gopi's education but then what? Kokila has told him to go make a ame for himself. The next track may be Ahem looking at his life and deciding what he really wants from it. Whether or not Gopi fits into it. He may spend more time at home.
Originally posted by tina_1234

i undst wat kinjal was sayin but wat i dont undst is d point of showin all dis nd wat will dis track lead to...i feel its completely unnecessary 

No the track may lead to ahem rethinking about his priorities and may lead to more goham scenes..Also gopi, as our lead , will sort out this issue b/n ahem and kinjal.. Also this track  leads to a better understanding of kinjal by dhaval and viceversa. and thus will mark the beginning of KinVal lovstory...
Originally posted by gohem123

No the track may lead to ahem rethinking about his priorities and may lead to more goham scenes..Also gopi, as our lead , will sort out this issue b/n ahem and kinjal.. Also this track  leads to a better understanding of kinjal by dhaval and viceversa. and thus will mark the beginning of KinVal lovstory...

ohkkayy..