Tears Has No Value.???

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys... I hav a doubt... Tears has no value..? Evry episode CVs want to see tears in sum1 eyes... CV's always likes to make us fools... They r continuing their confusing drama... They try to create misundrstanding not only blw two families but also viewers... CVs always want to see tears in abha's eyes.. Now they d't enough for it.. They also want her family in trouble and also want tears in their eyes... CVs give no values in tears... 2days heart touching and heart broaking scenes surly bothering us alot...vimal, i c't believ he is bad and responsible for lata's tragedy... Sumtm lata misundrstanding him or she is abnormal... I'm sure Raj is innocent... I thnk all r beyond our thoughts..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well said dear

as u said may be from cv's views they might thinks that tears has no value furthermore they likes to confused their views with the useless track by making distraction 

i think may be they want to do experimental with this kind of track

the biggest part is when they named this kind of track as  spicy and interesting track 
Edited by NaGeSwArI - 12 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

<font color="#00cc99">well said dear</font>

<font color="#00cc99">as u said may be from cv's views they might thinks that tears has no value furthermore they likes to confused their views with the useless track by making distraction</font>

<font color="#00cc99">i think may be they want to do experimental with this kind of track</font>

<font color="#00cc99">the biggest part is when they named this kind of track as spicy and interesting track</font>

agree with u.. Hw can call this is interesting track... Worst track..
-Nags- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

agree with u.. Hw can call this is interesting track... Worst track..

thanks dear
-Nags- thumbnail
is it the cv's are totally senseless by making this kind of track😕
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i just saw the episode and it was horrible for all the misunderstanding  that is going on especially with the precap and lata seemly to identify vimal...this is just like when the show started and the two families were at each others throats...(namely the fathers)...they have come a long way and to go right back it will mean turmoil for abha and karan . this track has to many loop holes and loose ends that will not be tied up ( just like the factory burning and priyanka getting away with that)and tanvi father ( yet to be named...guess the courier never came)...i will continue to watch for  i the love the chemistry between abha and karan they have the perfect on screen romance...lets just see how they all are goingto survive this ...the most annoying people are going to be subjecting hurt to everyone (just like sheetal, priyanka,koyal and kanika-mia - missing in action at the moment) so lets see what our creative team comes up with and how they handle such a sensitive subject "rape"
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

is it the cv's are totally senseless by making this kind of track😕

till nw all track was unreliable...but nw cvs try to prove this track is reliable and stand near to reality... Unbearable...
-Nags- thumbnail

till nw all track was unreliable...but nw cvs try to prove this track is reliable and stand near to reality... Unbearable...

the only reason im still watching this sucking show is just because of  abha-karan 
rechus thumbnail
Originally posted by: atena

i just saw the episode and it was horrible for all the misunderstanding that is going on especially with the precap and lata seemly to identify vimal...this is just like when the show started and the two families were at each others throats...(namely the fathers)...they have come a long way and to go right back it will mean turmoil for abha and karan . this track has to many loop holes and loose ends that will not be tied up ( just like the factory burning and priyanka getting away with that)and tanvi father ( yet to be named...guess the courier never came)...i will continue to watch for i the love the chemistry between abha and karan they have the perfect on screen romance...lets just see how they all are goingto survive this ...the most annoying people are going to be subjecting hurt to everyone (just like sheetal, priyanka,koyal and kanika-mia- missing in action at the moment)so lets see what our creative team comes up with and how they handle such a sensitive subject "rape"

u r absolutly ryte... Precap.. Lata identify vimal... ? I thnk she point out vimal.. I strongly believ she misundrstanding him..
-Nags- thumbnail

u r absolutly ryte... Precap.. Lata identify vimal... ? I thnk she point out vimal.. I strongly believ she misundrstanding him..

i agree with u dear may  be she is mistaken