Users

Frequent Posters

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: spvd

part 17
what Maan did is so unforgivable...
poor Geet he destroyed her in just on go...
did he sleep with that girl or anyone else after Geet?
did Maan have affairs before and after Geet?

she can and never will trust Maan with herself and her son...
let Maan repent all his life for what he did to Geet...
cont soon dear...

You raise good questions spvd...
Everything will be answered when I start writing Maans POV...the story will focus on his side for a while to give you guys insight on him...😳
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

that was painful ...   

lady now u have to find an equal way for his redemption ... 

cant wait to read more 

love
Sana

Sana I know I know
That is going to be the hard part to write and to think about..his redemption😕
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on your new thread…

You made me cry…😭😭.I can't imagine Maan has been such a jerk…😡

Oh God …for his stupid ego she spoiled Geet's life….😭😭😭

Geet trusted him, loved him with all her heart ,but how brutally he broke her trust…😡

And now he is asking for forgiveness..how dare he…what does he think of himself…😡

I don't want Ayush to be near him….He deserves this loneliness….I don't know what will be Geet's decision, whether she would forgive him or not…. But I know this time it will not be a cake walk  for him….eagerly waiting for the next update…

please update soon…

mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

same here dear...

i thought tht it will b some wht serious but not this much!!!!!!!!!

maan already killed the essence of love in geets life n dead ones can never be revived so with the case of love... though maan try to repent n suffer for his mistakes tht does not lessen his sin

You are so right!
What he did was so wrong...he completly shatered her...and ruined the most beautiful day of her life...how can he repair that?
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nilam-

Congrats on your new thread'

You made me cry'😭😭.I can't imagine Maan has been such a jerk'😡

Oh God 'for his stupid ego she spoiled Geet's life'.😭😭😭

Geet trusted him, loved him with all her heart ,but how brutally he broke her trust'😡

And now he is asking for forgiveness..how dare he'what does he think of himself'😡

I don't want Ayush to be near him'.He deserves this loneliness'.I don't know what will be Geet's decision, whether she would forgive him or not'. But I know this time it will not be a cake walk  for him'.eagerly waiting for the next update'

please update soon'

Thanks and sorry for making you cry...even I cried writing that part..but I had to do it..to show why she is behaving like that why she doesn't let Maan touch her or come near Ayush...
What he did was nto right and forgiveness is def. NOT an easy task...
will update day after 2marow...😳 ( I hope)
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

Maan is such a *******.. I am not sure if Geet should forgive him or not. But I would never forgive a man who does all these things to me.

Please continue soon.

Me neither..that would be the last tiem I would ever see that person if I had gone thru the same thing as Geet...😭
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mrs.msk

You raise good questions spvd...
Everything will be answered when I start writing Maans POV...the story will focus on his side for a while to give you guys insight on him...😳

its Deepa dear...ok will wait for what Maan has to say or did...though i would want him to beg, plead, grovel then maybe Geet can forgive him but for sometime let him burn in the hell he has created for himself...now i understand why when Geet said those words about other guy being her husband...when Maan slapped her i thought hes possessive and et al but he deserves such words from Geet...
mrs.msk thumbnail
Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

Hey I'm totally out of words right now... Maan was such a asshole!!! I hate him... I think geet is right for not forgiving him too easily... I know he's repenting right now but repentence doesn't make everything fine...

And plz one request.. Just a thot struck me so want to point it out... In future, plz don't make geet to go back to him just for the sake of ayush.. U know bcoz he needs father n all... Plz if she forgives him, make it because she do it for HERSELF... That she has really forgiven him n still hv feelings for him

awesome part n plz continue soon

n not fair!!! Y didn't u update shaitan ka ghar???

thanks so mcuh!
And you are right..she shoudl forgive him because she wants to not because she has to btu how or IF she forgivess him is yet so see...

I will udpate SKG 2marow...I 
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nw i seriously wanna kick maan😡...hw dare he errr..nd nw he hv the audacity to ask her that he wanna  spend time with ayush..hw can she allow him...he didnt leave her a chance...well di u hv depicted her pain so well that my heart 💔goes out to her😭...tooo gud👏👍🏼...do continue soon...
libra25 thumbnail
congo for the new thread..
awesome part...
i hated maan in this...
plz continue soon