Fan Fictions

MG:~Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?-Thread 2 - Page 21

maangeet_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update...really amazing.Geet's dream was heartbreaking. Ayush's love for his father is so pure and innocent.A child's love for his parent is always divine and pure.And in case of ayush who hasn't even ever seen his dad is more divine and amazing.Geet's decision to hide the truth from ayush is correct both ethically and practically.Ayush would not understand his mother's past as he is just a kid.And geet cannot break her son's beautiful fantasy and make him suffer.No mother would want dat. I don't want ayush to suffer because of what Maan did.
Maan flashback was good.He realised his mistake but the realization came a tad bit late.But what did he mean by because of dadima he is here??
Dadi questioning him about geet. That was unexpected twist yaar.So i guess dadi saw box of geet's stuff in Maan's room.Waiting for dadi to know everything.
Update soon. :-) :-) Waiting eagerly. :-) :-)
By the way what do mean by BM and the other thing you mentioned??
Thank you for this update. :-)Edited by icy_magma - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libra25 thumbnail
fabulous..
plz continue soon
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: icy_magma

Amazing update...really amazing.Geet's dream was heartbreaking. Ayush's love for his father is so pure and innocent.A child's love for his parent is always divine and pure.And in case of ayush who hasn't even ever seen his dad is more divine and amazing.Geet's decision to hide the truth from ayush is correct both ethically and practically.Ayush would not understand his mother's past as he is just a kid.And geet cannot break her son's beautiful fantasy and make him suffer.No mother would want dat. I don't want ayush to suffer because of what Maan did.
Maan flashback was good.He realised his mistake but the realization came a tad bit late.But what did he mean by because of dadima he is here??
Dadi questioning him about geet. That was unexpected twist yaar.So i guess dadi saw box of geet's stuff in Maan's room.Waiting for dadi to know everything.
Update soon. :-) :-) Waiting eagerly. :-) :-)
By the way what do mean by BM and the other thing you mentioned??
Thank you for this update. :-)

Thank you so much for your comment!!!
Adn you are right...A child is really innocent and for someone to break their little fantasy and what they bielvie is hard to see..its like child believing in Santa Clause and for them to find out that they don't exist really ruins their childhood...
But what did he mean by because of dadima he is here??hmm maybe I wasn't as clear..maybe what he meant was that...he wouldn't died long time ago if it wasn't for his Dadima..I will edit that one and make it more clear
I know...😆 No one expected for that twist but I will reveal all that later..but good try with the box lol

At the end of the note I meant that I will concentrate on my other fan fics update for 2marow...BM is Bramachari Maan and CYSF is Close Yet So far...😳
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shruti_ms

im happy that finally dadi will come to know abt the truth of her grandson 

i hope she will force maan to stay away atleast for sometime until he realises teh magnitude of his mistakes
but i can understand taht maan n geet have to come back together if not for their love for ayush. 
had geet moved on n married again i would never want maan coming back to geet 
but i can understand ayushs desire to have his father with him

hmmm lets see what Dadi says and what is going to happen lol...
Ayush is the only thing am sad about...I know am the writer but when I go back and read what I wrote..I feel sad for that boy ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜­
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

greattt 

ooowww dadi knowing about maaneet...

ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome touching update poor kid missing his father.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 19
nice part...
well this time i will accept Maan to be in Geet and Ayush's life as the protector or u can say a security...
so he was so pining for Geet and realized his mistake...
but too late Maan...
how did Dadi come to know about Geet?
cont soon dear...
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great part I love it
How did dadima found out about geet
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update how come dadi came to know about this
continue soon
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I thought the part Geet telling the truth to Ayush was real.
Thank god it was just an dream of Geet.
Wonder  how will Ayush react if he knows the truth then...
Poor boy he missing his dad.. Collecting every single snap to show his dad..😔
Maan past was good.. His realization on his cruelity towards Geet.
But its all too late.. He had lost his Geet forever..
Now he is trying hard to get back his family..
wonder when will this happen...
Dadi's question was a surprise..
Does she knows whats btwn Maaneet..But how???