Fan Fictions

MG:~Hum Aapke Hai Kaun?-Thread 2 - Page 6

mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shruti_ms

absolutely 
am a die hard romantic person but this time i dont want maan n geet or even maan n ayush together
maan boasted of his money so let him go to the market n buy the happiness of being a married man n a father in the market 
or from the many women who run around him n he can buy with his money

Just getting a chance to reply back to everyone (Hopefully) Each of you are right...his each word pierced Geet's heart like thousand pins..she has a bleeding heart..how can she repair her heart? How can she forgive him? All I can say is that he has a lot of work cut out for him...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG>...Maan is such an ********... i cant believe he married her just to take revenge. he deserves more pain before he can be with ayush or geet... geet shouldnt forgive him so easily... i wonder what caused him to change? how come he is not so ruthless like before? i hope u r thinking up a plan for the total change of maan's character... pls update soon... waitiing eagerly
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zahra15

maan has been such a jerk to behave like this to geet...i so hate him in the flashbacks...but geet it seems she still loves him...she must have been so heartbrokened at that time...poor her...continue soon...

n congrats for ur new thread...

Thanks so much dear
She was completly gone...what he did was stupid...
lets see if she really does forgive him and move on or what Maan does...

mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Remya_Pillai

maan has taken such a big step...for dat silly slap...

he deserves more frm geet..
bt nw since he s regretting a chance shud b given..bt not so easily..

Ohh forgiveness is def. not that easy you are right...
He will always seem evil to Geet no matter what...
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mrs.msk

Just getting a chance to reply back to everyone (Hopefully) Each of you are right...his each word pierced Geet's heart like thousand pins..she has a bleeding heart..how can she repair her heart? How can she forgive him? All I can say is that he has a lot of work cut out for him...

i agree... he has ALOOOTTT of work to do to be forgiven and accepted. as i said in my last post, i hope u will be explaining how he changed from being this arrogant to being caring...

when i first started reading this FF, i thought Maan might have had to let her go for sake of something was out of his control. and he had to let her go even though he didnt want to. but now its a totally different story. i m disliking the old maan!!!😊
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new thread...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 17
what Maan did is so unforgivable...
poor Geet he destroyed her in just on go...
did he sleep with that girl or anyone else after Geet?
did Maan have affairs before and after Geet?
she can and never will trust Maan with herself and her son...
let Maan repent all his life for what he did to Geet...
cont soon dear...
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz.

Maan was so cheap no wonder why geet is like this. How could he how disgusting
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonnal_17

Geet shouldn't forgive him never ever...oh god that idiot...i want to kill him right there...what does he think of himslef..asking for forgivness...how dare he...nothing really nothing can justify what he did..and Ayush should just stay away from him...he doesn't deserve the love the little boy...oh god my pooor Geet...i had only tears for her...firstly i thought it was a missunderstanding and Geet should forgive him but now she shouldn't...he can't just do nothing to make it up...

Thanks so much for your comment
Now replying as a reader...
You are right..he was being really really stupid for that stupid revenge of his..because of his one deed he ruined her life and Ayush life...how can he ever repent for his deed? Will it even matter now?
mrs.msk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dhrashtee

i agree... he has ALOOOTTT of work to do to be forgiven and accepted. as i said in my last post, i hope u will be explaining how he changed from being this arrogant to being caring...

when i first started reading this FF, i thought Maan might have had to let her go for sake of something was out of his control. and he had to let her go even though he didnt want to. but now its a totally different story. i m disliking the old maan!!!😊

I will be explaining that bit later on from Maan's pov...like I had stated before..this fan fic will be based on diff. POV's mostly Geet but later on I will focus on Maan's side and his side of the story...so stay tuned...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (I just have to start writing the partπŸ˜†)

ahaha am glad I kept you guys guessing...πŸ˜†