ankita66

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
im very happy todayLOL

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
all i can say is ritz jai hind epi proved 2 b right... sumit sed in the epi tht the channel experiment with weird storylines for 6 months n thn decide 2 wrap it up...n thts exactly wts happening... its sept...6 months since MR left n dey r deciding 2 wrap up da shw...LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12mozart66

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Big smileWinkTongueDil khush ho gaya, you made my day. Kite dino ke baad achhi khabar suni hai.Tongue
shruti2s Senior Member
shruti2s
shruti2s

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
very happy for shabir we can nw see him in new role nt in dis boring dutta
prassy.kavi Senior Member
prassy.kavi
prassy.kavi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
when ever mishal leaved then started the death of ltl, now its official conformation. are you listening cvs you cheated raheja that was to all of us but god gave you same thing with suith. bhagvan ne aapko sooth samet vaapas kiya. mishal raheja(one and only dutta rocks.)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Looks like crores of berang watchers have dumped their already dead show.  Cheers to the 200+ whose loyalty to the vintage LTL paid offThumbs Up
And for one small piece of info which interested me was that 85 pages have been added to this forum since mar29 [6mths], and mind u most of it was dedicated to either LTL1 or Mishal or the FFs, OSs which were also dedicated to the earlier actor as lead.  So one can imagine how popular is or has been LCLThumbs Down.   Facts dont lie!! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

urmimalaAbhiAninik_itaBanjaaran.TheRager

Nakusha IF-Dazzler
Nakusha
Nakusha

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

today too on e24 news it was said lcl will end & na aana is desh laddo to take its place coz bigg boss due to its adult content will be telecast from 10.00-11.00 ,i feel lcl will end channel can't afford a flop show at afternoon slot

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Haven't visited the forum in a while now but so happy to get such awesome news when I finally did and dat too on my birthday, double the fun, YaySmile...

Edited by rayjst - 21 September 2011 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alex1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index