confirm lcl to end - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
very happy for shabir we can nw see him in new role nt in dis boring dutta
when ever mishal leaved then started the death of ltl, now its official conformation. are you listening cvs you cheated raheja that was to all of us but god gave you same thing with suith. bhagvan ne aapko sooth samet vaapas kiya. mishal raheja(one and only dutta rocks.)
Looks like crores of berang watchers have dumped their already dead show.  Cheers to the 200+ whose loyalty to the vintage LTL paid off👍🏼. 
And for one small piece of info which interested me was that 85 pages have been added to this forum since mar29 [6mths], and mind u most of it was dedicated to either LTL1 or Mishal or the FFs, OSs which were also dedicated to the earlier actor as lead.  So one can imagine how popular is or has been LCL👎🏼.   Facts dont lie!! 

today too on e24 news it was said lcl will end & na aana is desh laddo to take its place coz bigg boss due to its adult content will be telecast from 10.00-11.00 ,i feel lcl will end channel can't afford a flop show at afternoon slot

Haven't visited the forum in a while now but so happy to get such awesome news when I finally did and dat too on my birthday, double the fun, Yay😊...
Edited by rayjst - 12 years ago
Originally posted by rayjst

Haven't visited the forum in a while now but so happy to get such awesome news when I finally did and dat too on my birthday, double the fun, Yay😊...

I still remember you from those golden days of LTL1.  What made you come to the forum today?  Happy Happy Birthday with many many blessing from myself and I am sure from all the LTL1 forum fans 🥳 Alex

guys this report is pucca true ,lcl is ending next week & it getting afternoon slot is all rumor ,nobody is watching this crap ,its our success & we should plan how to celebrate this moment 😊😊waiting for the suggestion
We should still keep the forum open so we can keep sharing info about Mishal and read the wonderful episodes of the vaious FFs and the DN eternal story.  Love to read the creative talents of the forum members!!