Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

PS: i have a serious doubt here...why r all ppl in the forum making topics saying that Abhay was looking handsome, dashing, hawt etc etc in that green surgeon dress when his face was only not visible due to that green mask? πŸ˜•...this is a serious confusion, please solve it Pinky

Please solve it for me too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† From what angle was he looking handsome πŸ˜• All I could see was his eyes -- Nothing else. And moreover he was still wearing the black jacket or shirt inside it -- so why did he look good!? I wouldnt even know it was Abhay if I hadnt been following the show πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: intruderfast

res

pls poco , how can their talk be epic, they talked abt danchi kii amar prem kahaani πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anyways shayd tumhari post padne ke baad kuch epic dikhne lage mujhe

ohhh to Pinky Danchi ke epic ki baat kar rahi thi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...achcha hua to tumne bata diya, even i was confused kaun sa epic tha πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
aj reserve k space b 4th page peπŸ˜•πŸ˜² but its nice to see an expected post from your side pinkyπŸ€— Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

chalo sab shuru ho jao ...res ka dabba πŸ˜† 

Abhiya talked and it was epic? πŸ˜•...kaisa epic? mujhe kyo nahi dikha ye epic? πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
wait i think i will have to watch the epi again to find that epic πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

btw like Archi said, DanishPia baba ke aashirwaad se Pia ne Danish ki jaan bacha li 😍...i hope baba hume aaj darshan de πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
JEH HO BABA DANISHPIA KI ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

PS: i have a serious doubt here...why r all ppl in the forum making topics saying that Abhay was looking handsome, dashing, hawt etc etc in that green surgeon dress when his face was only not visible due to that green mask? πŸ˜•...this is a serious confusion, please solve it Pinky

i enjoy reading ur comments NishiπŸ˜†, if pinky said epic, she will give some logic lets c what she tells she felt in convo. U remind baba i have forgotten as there were some new rumors makes beside that.

the comments about abhay are coz he is abhay n people don't need to see him just he should be thereπŸ˜† the sole reason is that they like him whatever he do or wearπŸ˜‰
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The epicness lies in the last scene. Piya "Humare pyaar ko jinda rakhne ke liye ek dhadakta hua dil hi kafi hai." and Abhay "Wo dil ab mera ho gaya hai." For the first time he confessed piya's heart belongs to him.
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg i love ur title only...the only title saying ever thing...no need to say further...hayeee😍

abhiya once more EPIC😍 πŸ˜

pia:hamre pyar ko zinda rakhne k liye 1 hi dil kafi hai😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜

abhay:or wo mere hai😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --sanchita--

The epicness lies in the last scene. Piya "Humare pyaar ko jinda rakhne ke liye ek dhadakta hua dil hi kafi hai." and Abhay "Wo dil ab mera ho gaya hai." For the first time he confessed piya's heart belongs to him.

lolz mane bhi yahi likha hai and i loved dat dialouge too...i think this is very powerful and epic dialouge till date...😍
abhiya jst rok...

the very very bestest dialouge...and every abhiyains would loved it πŸ˜
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 12 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail
I'm still waiting for the epic posts of Pinky (Pocu) and Hema ... kahan ho tum ... missing you ...after this epic episode today ... 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
res
Post bani nahin .. Abhay ke deewaniyan pehle si hi aagayin πŸ˜†Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: carisma2

res

Post bani nahin .. Abhay ke deewaniyan pehle si hi aagayin πŸ˜†

lol kyonki ye Pinky ki post hai isliye πŸ˜†
yaha reservation karani padti hai in advance 🀣