Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya: He is the night & she is his moon.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

" I met a girl. We talked. It was EPIC."

One of the most famous and endearing dialogues said by Stefan for Elena in TVD. When you look at these simple lines and for those who have seen TVD, the initial scenes of Stelena, they would know that on the surface they were regular boy-girl scenes. But. There was a big but there and a big but here.These conversations , interactions were between an ancient vampire and a mortal girl. The epicness did not lie in heavy duty dialogues , tragic writing etc. It lay in the fact that no matter how far apart their worlds were , or what the future of their damned love story - they loved each-other and knew each-other inside out , no matter together or separated.

Taking from that, the  reason i called the convo between AbhIya EPIC is not because of the DanCchi rant. That was on the surface , what touched you was the that rare display of deep understanding and mutual respect between AbhIya whicjh often suffers because of erratic writing. Piya knew that no rules could bind the human being in Abhay and instead of lecturing him , or playing quesrtion answer round with him , she emotionally explained to him that it was his nature to save and he cannot and shouldn't change what he is - then, how could he not save Dan who literally lives for the Raichands? Abhay , instead of giving his "main darinda hoon blah" gave in to the voice of his conscience and that was voice was Piya.

The last scene is epic purely because Piya , instead of running to see Dan and hop around with Pancchi and her khaandaan went where her heart took her. To Abhay. She was moved or rather enchanted by his selflessness and how he expects nothing , nothing at all. And from that love and devotion comes Abhay's humanity.

Yesterday , they both were not accusing or hiding from each-other. They were talking - talking sense, sensitivity , sensibility where Piya trusts Abhay to always do the right thing that makes her love him and where Abhay needs Piya to keep the human being in him alive.

The convo was simple but how they knew each-other inside out and how they need to hold on to each-other to go in is what made it epic. And what is epic? Something magnanimous and historic. Aren't soulmates just that considering how rare they are?

Toodles.

Love and luck always,❀️
GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by PinkChocolate - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL OK since I am leaving, I will share my views regarding the episode.

Abhiya conversation was so dreamy😍 I know it wasn't that romantic types with nok-jhonks but still it was very pleasant and well written.

I just loved the dialogues today.

Piya - Only one heart that is my heart is sufficient for both of ours love.

Abhay - And your heart is mine❀️

This was a breathtaking dialogue. Today they got screenspace and they showed what MAGIC is. I loved the way Piya leaned on his chest when she wanted him to heal Danish. That was so cute and pure. And Abhay always manages to get a smile on her face. πŸ˜ He said that he can do anything for her and he saved Danish for their love. I just loved it.

That is why we love and ship Abhiya.😳
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
exactly dii... these are the kind of scenes we want,right!! obv apart frm some romantic ones...Abhiya are not just about eyelocks..(if anyone thinks so..)They provide strength to each other..
waise bhi aap sab likh hi doge..i forget wot to write ,after reading your posts.the dialogues were a bit repetitive today ,though..

waiting for ur post..edit soon..Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
chalo sab shuru ho jao ...res ka dabba πŸ˜† 

Abhiya talked and it was epic? πŸ˜•...kaisa epic? mujhe kyo nahi dikha ye epic? πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
wait i think i will have to watch the epi again to find that epic πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

btw like Archi said, DanishPia baba ke aashirwaad se Pia ne Danish ki jaan bacha li 😍...i hope baba hume aaj darshan de πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
JEH HO BABA DANISHPIA KI ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

PS: i have a serious doubt here...why r all ppl in the forum making topics saying that Abhay was looking handsome, dashing, hawt etc etc in that green surgeon dress when his face was only not visible due to that green mask? πŸ˜•...this is a serious confusion, please solve it Pinky
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Edited------
Pinky i know u'r post will be Superb one...😎but since i may dissappear anytime so editing it now... 😳
Abhaya were just fabulous...😍 loved their Convo...ekdum dil 2 dil connection❀️ though their was not much Epic romance...but still wenever dey r together dey set d screens on fire..through their hot chemistry... πŸ€—
Abhay finally saved danish...and it was 4 his lady love...😳he again didn't listen 2 ChandπŸ˜† and got emotional through pia's heart melting dialogues...πŸ€—
And abhay in green and i m sure most of us enjoyed...and ek aur colour display..πŸ˜†

Panchi i still have doubt...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†i hope she gets a grip on her dis time and stops falling 4 other guysπŸ˜†and sticks 2 Danish like a fevicol...πŸ˜† Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
toh finally tumne likh daala πŸ˜†...epic post . epic abhiya. the line which touched me the most was -- "ek dahdakta dil hum dono ke liye kaafi hain " β€οΈ...when two fragments of  a soul finally learn to make  each other complete...it makes the whole world , including nature most importantly SWOON. πŸ˜The night flows and swims , as the golden crest has met its departure long ago , but through the invincible glow of one soul uniting , the sun's last rays invite this very  glow invisibly ,  with fragments  of colors  shadowing over the glow of abhiya . Besides the invisible delight of the unseen  sun at night ;  the stars , the moon and a dark blanket called sky , do their own  trace of dance by witnessing one soul finally embrace each other ❀️ ...i hope and i wish they live in their pink , sugary cloud of fairy dreams eternally...and die by consuming every breath and fragment  of their beautiful  living dream ...and whenever thorns will come in the path..i hope abhay permits piya to fight and banish every problem in their destiny TOGETHER ,like soulmates do... i want abhay to understand that by keeping piya in an illusion in the name of protection , things will only get worse...example ? the sidd case , of course . hopefully abhay will see their damned destiny in another dimension , and let piya carve every decision , action , and step with him from now  on...😳 Edited by austenrox - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EDITED

Superb post di as usual πŸ‘ πŸ‘... I will always remember this dialouge of Stefan...as u said perfectly they loved each other and knew it inside out, together or separated 😳
I will skip the danchi pyaar blahs and come to Abhiya. It was great to see some sensible conversation between them rather thn just eyelock or something. I love the faith she has on him and the strength of heart she can raise inside him. I loved how Piya made Abhay realize about his humanity coz she knows Abhay has much humanity hidden inside him even thn normal humans 😳
my fav part of yesterday certainly goes to:

Piya: My beating heart is enough for both of us ❀️
Abhay: Which is now mine 😍 β€οΈ
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res-

,...beautiful post pocoπŸ‘agree wth ur each and evry word...abhiya r true soulmates...i wont go into much detail...just lik to quote a few lines frm 'wuthering heights' said by catherine abt heathcliff and their love...'He's more myself than I am...whatever our souls are made of he's and mine are the same...he is always there in my mind not as a pleasure but as my own being...' and i think this lines perfctly fits pia...and will nt say anythng morebecoz words cnt describe their epic love. tc. ..love you...πŸ˜›
Edited by lost_in_love - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I agree yesterday 4 a change dialogs were superb & CV's tried 2 show us wht v wnt 2 c.There was soulmate touch in Abhiya convo.It was pure,it was divine.A perfect shot.Thts y v luv Abhiya coz without words they touch our hearts😳

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😲 Res topic ke liye 2 pages res ho gayi... 😲

Chalo ek res meri bhi...🀣