Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@meepha true...very true...
i hope la fall in love with someone else...anybody!
shaam bhi chale ga!
but don't make her a haddi in a newly fried sizzling fresh kabab! ðŸ˜”
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Meepha,😊

I think she is being primed  for turning negative ...IMO, she will come in between ARHI  at a later date ...The fact that she gets her fast broken during teej by Arnav and also  she is the one who takes the dulhan's duppatta from Khushi [ The Camera focused  on that  action specially ] seems a pointer in that direction..

well said and I also feel very soon we all are going to have diff opinion about LA. If the indications and  signs are to be considered very soon ASR and KKG will either be married or will be LIVING TOGETHER and I think that will be the turning point of BLAHs character
sunaina02 thumbnail
If Arnav starts talking nicely to everyone then he will no more be Arnav Singh Raizada .

Being rude ( we like it or not ) is a trait of ASR/Arnavs character .

If everyone is good and happy in the serial then there is nothing to show there .

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i don't want La to become Blah once again. She is portrayed as ASR'S GF. when she was being shown as a bimbo we all wondered what ASR sees in that girl. 

Now we know she is a good hearted person, who can appreciate the goodness of people. And she really does love ASR. 

I'm glad the CV'S have redeemed her charecter.this makes the story a lot more interesting. 

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am totally confused too , because when La reported Khushi too the police , I was extremley annpyed by her behaviour. BUt now La and Khushi friendship I really enjoy watching.

I do feel sorry for her the way Arnav treats her. I hope La , will leave with dignity .And when La realises that Arnav does not love her , I hope she does not resort back to being nasty and becoming the vamp charcater .
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sunaina02

If Arnav starts talking nicely to everyone then he will no more be Arnav Singh Raizada .

Being rude ( we like it or not ) is a trait of ASR/Arnavs character .

If everyone is good and happy in the serial then there is nothing to show there .

Its her girlfriend!!!

If not being all lovey dovey,Talk to her in a nice manner
HE literally controls her
She's doing so much-atleast show some respect😕
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
agreed!
Im starting to love La now, especially her friendship with Khushi, its soo cute. I wish Arnav was nicer to her, or if anything I hope this change in La teaches her that maybe Arnav isnt the one for her
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i know her new avatar is so cute. I would have liked to see her change her in her own style. And not become a replica of KKG. But in TV world they do make caricatures of characters.
But i think once Arnav agrees to marry her and hence her future secure. She might go back to her old ways.
Or Arnav rejects her and she comes back in a double evil avatar, filmy style! 
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

Its her girlfriend!!!

If not being all lovey dovey,Talk to her in a nice manner
HE literally controls her
She's doing so much-atleast show some respect😕

I am not justifying what ASR is doing but saying that is the way his character is sketched.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wish La herself will get tired of Arnav and leave him. How can a man be sooo stone-hearted?