Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL Written Update - 20th Sep

ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
ohhh damn...dingu se abhi bhi jaan nahi choothi!!!!

this is getiin ridiculous each time...

thnx 4 d update
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh god this hurts  ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜” My favorite song has been ruined. Seriously creatives you had to ruin this song. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Meri wish kabhi puri nehi hogi. ๐Ÿ˜ญ Dingu will live forever coz PS, characters of this show and creatives have fallen in love with dingu so badly that they can't see all the flaws in this ridiculous character. ๐Ÿคข NRD has got to be the most useless male character I have ever come across on Indian television. ๐Ÿ˜ก  Seriously this guy is not fit to be don at all. He has no characteristics of a don, dob maro NRD chulu bhar pani mein along with dingu and bhaji and then we can have an end to the longest crapfest on Indian television. FYI NRD you should have taken the gun and shot dingu yourself.

Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg what is this dingu toh hero banta ja rha hai ab wo kala ki poll kholy ga bachara so call dutta pir pechy rh geya
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
thanks aarthi for UD
yes I  did say dikkie was immortal .and so he lives .on and on and on...its obvious that Pranjal Sucks..idea is to keep NRD in low form so that the other  skinny legged  joker emerges as the lead..shuno  ki jee... lage raho colorless your show is a complete wash out any way ..the trps show it ...poor NRD raw deal for him...can't wait for this show to end...my show LTL1 still lives on ...love you Mishal Raheja!  you go on and on ...you have the blessings of all the fans you gave so much happiness when you were  and will always be our Dutta S.Patil!
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sjj23

omg what is this dingu toh hero banta ja rha hai ab wo kala ki poll kholy ga bachara so call dutta pir pechy rh geya

absolutely i was thinking same...i mean when digu is there to do everything...what is need to intro. SA for dutta's role?  The channel n creatives making all efforts to prove Digu as Hero of this show๐Ÿ˜ฒ and dutta as side hero๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...and now if the show is ending than dutta ke liye kuch kaam hi nahi hai...its digu all over๐Ÿ˜† wondering whether SA too feel the same๐Ÿ˜•
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnsk for the update Aarti ๐Ÿ˜›

we knw Diigu will not die so easily heheh,,kya pata before winding up they show he and kala shoot each other ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†poor NRD did he knw wht he signed up for ๐Ÿ˜†   he must be repenitng his decision for sure ,,
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think digu will die while exposing Kala.....and then NRD will say sorry to every1๐Ÿ˜†.  and all will cry for digu๐Ÿ˜ญ so at the end Digu is Hero of Lcl๐Ÿ˜ก
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Š

-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dude