Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Snehabr

Sure it makes sense... i was mostly referring to what you said as these bloody indian shows rather than anything else as it is contradicting...Ekta's shows are also Indian!!

You could probably edit that and make it these shows are getting regressive...might fit it in the context of the thread... Just a suggestion...rest is your call!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

So since we seem to think slapping is ok in certain instances let's hope we see the following in SNS.

Parag slapping Koki for the way she treats him. Talk about no respect for your spouse. Mind you she may need more than just one slap. Maybe six or seven and she will be on the right path.

Ahem needs a good few slaps. Firstly for having no respect for Gopi. And then having no respect for his mother. He constantly questions her choice of wife for him despite constantly whining about how his mother can never do wrong.

Urmi will need about a dozen for her complete and utter lack of respect for herself, her husband, her daughter and her daughters marriage and in-laws.

And then we will have to start slapping Koki some more. Cos for someone who claims to be so morally perfect why the hell did she palm of her useless no skills I only know how to visit the beauty parlour and shop daughter into someone elses house without so much as teaching her to cook!

See how easy it is one we start running around slapping everyone they will all come right and be perfect wives/husbands/daughters/cons etc etc.

Get real folks. Violence is NEVER an answer!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Ahem deserves some more slaps because he promised to love, protect and marry a girl (anita) but dumped her for his mommy.

And kokila also deserves some more slaps because she wanted umang to marry her daughter but forgot that she did the same thing to anita and ruined her life and probably made her never trust men again.

👏👏👏👏👏

You could probably edit that and make it these shows are getting regressive...might fit it in the context of the thread... Just a suggestion...rest is your call!!

hmmm ok that is what I said that the shows are getting regressive, I mentioned that in my topic postEdited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamjal

we too live in this century and just because her brother slapped him for being disrespectful to their mother does not make him an abuser. if as you said kinjal could be spoken to nicely then like wise she too should have known how to speak to her mother irrespective of her mum's faults. my siblings irrespective of gender would have done the same as ahem.

also kinjal did run away and ahem did bring her home forcefully rather than kill her as u said.
you are right though that the main problem is kokila who is biased towards her children by favouring ahem more and paying less concentration on kinjal. but as for the marriage to dawal, she did not reveal the fake pregnancy until the proposal was approved in order to save hers and her family's dignity and only refused knowing dawal is not reach. another point is that dawal did not intend on staying at cm after the wedding rather urmi manipulated him into staying so they did not marry her to dawal in order to live a miserable life with urmi.

kokila  fault to a large extend but that does not give her daughter the right to speak too rudely to her and therefore at that present moment ahem acted reasonably and within bounds. it would have been an abuse if he was not present and later slapped her when he found out. 

Ok so kinjal was rude and apparently deserved the slap but what about gopi. What was her fault? because she was uneducated she deserved the slap. How much damage does a man has to make before he is labeled physically abusive. Would you call him abusive if he punched gopi or kijnal and brook their teeth?It starts with a slap or two and then gets worst. Just because he is the hero in the show does not mean that we should forgive for anything he does. It is still wrong.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nkapoor

hmmm ok that is what I said that the shows are getting regressive, I mentioned that in my topic post

OKK
Your post says these bloody indian shows and you also say ekta shows are better...thats contradicting... I am not aware of Ekta having any international shows...🤔

OKK
Your post says these bloody indian shows and you also say ekta shows are better...thats contradicting... I am not aware of Ekta having any international shows...🤔

I dunno on which post I said 'bloody indian shows' and yes unfortunately even a kekta show is better then this
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmmm. i really can't stand kinjal TBH, but i think that slapping her was too much. I hate how ahem thinks he can treat anyone like that. he's always yelling at gopi as well
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ShaunSA

So since we seem to think slapping is ok in certain instances let's hope we see the following in SNS.

Parag slapping Koki for the way she treats him. Talk about no respect for your spouse. Mind you she may need more than just one slap. Maybe six or seven and she will be on the right path.

Ahem needs a good few slaps. Firstly for having no respect for Gopi. And then having no respect for his mother. He constantly questions her choice of wife for him despite constantly whining about how his mother can never do wrong.

Urmi will need about a dozen for her complete and utter lack of respect for herself, her husband, her daughter and her daughters marriage and in-laws.

And then we will have to start slapping Koki some more. Cos for someone who claims to be so morally perfect why the hell did she palm of her useless no skills I only know how to visit the beauty parlour and shop daughter into someone elses house without so much as teaching her to cook!

See how easy it is one we start running around slapping everyone they will all come right and be perfect wives/husbands/daughters/cons etc etc.

Get real folks. Violence is NEVER an answer!

Brilliant post...👏 👏   👍🏼 
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
there is way to much bashing going on this topic...People learn to agree to disagree...Some thought Ahem was out of line and others thought Kinjal deserved it...New day New episode...end of subject...Mods please close the topic. Edited by taral83 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy

i agree kinjal was right

and she Definately did not deserve to be slapped!