Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Remember Me-A Maaneet Fanfic Part-8 updated (Page 5)

H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

amazing update
Agree with you.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sree12

H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glamdoll12

Its nice dear
U pls continue dont lose ur hope
U'll get many comments & like
Agree with you.

sree12

sree12 Groupbie
sree12
sree12

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Thank you to you all who like my story. I will be writing for them. It's Durga puja in kolkata from tomorrow. So I will be little busy with my frnds. May be there will be no update for the next 4 days. After that you all will get at least 3 updates in a week. Sometimes it will be 4 updates in a week. Now give me good good comments and hit the like tab quickly so that I become so happy that I give a update in between 4 days. Make me happy guys...Smile Big smile

Edited by sree12 - 01 October 2011 at 2:11am

glamdoll12

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Sorry 4r d late reply dear...

Update was tooogoood...

Feeling great tat ur back...

Continue soon

sree12

--Preeti-- Senior Member
--Preeti--
--Preeti--

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Your Ff is totally way different then any Maaneet one i have read so far! Bechara Maan :(   do pm whenever u update :) LOL

sree12

glamdoll12 Goldie
glamdoll12
glamdoll12

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Dont worry dear
We will wait for ur Update, but dont forget to Pm us

sree12

sree12 Groupbie
sree12
sree12

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Part-6

Geet had no sense, she was wildly dancing with Vikrant. Vikrant was trying to take advantage of her situation. He was trying to do this from a long time, but he just could not force Geet. Otherwise she would throw him out of her office and he could not afford that. Maan noticed what Vikrant was trying to do. He instantly knew that Vikrant's intentions were not good and he was trying to take advantage of her. Maan didn't know what to do. Whether he should interfere or not. But he could not stand this. Maan went towards the dance floor.

Maan: Excuse me sir, I think Ms. Handa is not in her senses. She should go home.

Vikrant: Who are you to interfere between us? She is my girlfrnd.

Maan was shocked knowing that. But he composed himself. He knew that he had to get her out of here. So he intervened again.

Maan: Sir I have to take her home. It is Mr. Handa's order.

Vikrant: Mr. Handa's order?????? How do u know Mr. Handa??????? Who the hell are you by the way????????

Maan introduced himself. He was very much annoyed at the way Vikrant's was talking to him. But he thought that it was better to suppress that. Vikrant was scared hearing Mr. Handa's name. Now he had no way but to let Geet go. He left Geet at the dance floor with Maan and went towards the bar.

Geet was so drunk that she could not even stand properly. Seeing her swayed a little, Maan held her in his arms. He patted her cheek softly to make her come to her senses.

Maan(patting her cheek): Ms. Handa...Ms. Handa... Geet...plz open your eyes. We have to go from here. Open your eyes Geet.

Geet slightly opened her eyes and looked at Maan blurredly. Her vision was not slear, so she took forward her right hand to touch Maan's face. She touched Maan's face and giggled slightly touching Maan's nose. Maan was annoyed at his fate and seeing her giggling at him he became more annoyed.

Maan: Now why are u laughing at????????

Geet: Tumhare paas 2 naak kyun hain???????? Mere paas toh ek naak hain.

Maan: Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho??? Mere paas bhi ek hi naak hai.

Geet: Nahin, tumhare paas 2 naak hai. Ruko main dekhati hoon.

Geet touched his nose..."Yeh ek naak" and then touched his left cheek and said..."Aur yeh dusra naak". Then she again started giggling. Maan slapped his head and started cursing his fate and Geet under his breath. Then he grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards the parking.

Geet(While walking): Hum kaha ja rahe hain?

Maan: Tumhe tumhare car tak chodne ja raha hoon ta ke tumhara driver tumhe ghar chod ne ja sake.

Geet: Nahin mujhe ghar nahin jaana.

Maan: Kya????? Chup chap chalo. Zyaada bak bak karogi toh...toh...

Geet: Toh kya kar loge?????? Tum mujhe maroge???????

Saying this Geet pouted her lips and suddenly started crying. She sat on the road with a thud and started crying more loudly. Luckily the road was deserted due to night time, otherwise people might think that he was trying to badtameezi with Geet. Maan became more frustrated.

Maan: Geet kya hua????? Kyun ro rahi ho????

Geet: Tum mujhe marnewale ho isliye ro rahi hoon.

Maan(becoming a little soft): Main tumhe kyun marunga Geet? Main tumhe nahin marunga. Chalo aab utho.

Geet(while getting up): Pakka tum mujhe nahin maroge?

Seeing her cute pout, Maan smiled a bit and nodded his head as no. Gaat gave him a sweet and innocent smile and grabbing his hand, she started dragging her. After sometime Geet stopped in her track.

Maan: Kya hua aab Geet?????? Ruk kyun gayi????????

Geet: Tum mujhse itna nafrat kyun karte ho???????

Maan: Main tumse nafrat nahin karta Geet. Tum mujhe pasand nahin karti. Mujhe office se nikalne ki bahane dhundti rehti ho.

Geet(holding her ears): Sorry main aur tumhe tang nahin karoongi. Promise.

Then she again giggled. Maan smiled at her act. He knew that she would not remember all this in the next morning and behave with him like before. They again started walking. Ultimately they reached the parking and took her near her car. The driver was waiting in the car. Maan told the driver to take her home straight. Maan was going towards his bike when hearing footsteps he looked back. He saw Geet running towards him. Geet stopped in front of him and suddenly kissed him on his cheek. Maan was stunned at her bahaviour.

Geet: Tum bohut achche ho Maan...

Then she again ran towards her car. Maan stood there dazed touching his cheek where Geet had kissed him. Then he again went to his bike and started it.

Maan reached home. His mother was still waiting for him. Maan scolded his mother for not taking her dinner yet. Maan freshened up and came at the dinning room to take his dinner. Maan and his mother ate dinner and then bidding good night each other, they left for their respective room.

Maan lain on his bed. He was very muvh tired after the day's work, but sleep was miles away from him. Suddenly he remembered Geet kissing his cheek. Unknowingly Maan touched his cheek and smiled slightly''"Pagli kahin ki". Maan started to think about the whole eventful first day of his new job and also about Vikrant and his intentions. After sometime, he drifted into deep slumber.

Next day Maan reached office at 9:15 a.m. When he was entering the office, he noticed Mr. Handa's car in the parking. Mr. Handa was early today. Maan entered his cabin. After sometime Sameera called him in his cabin's intercom and asked him to come to Mr. Handa's cabin. Maan went to Mr. Handa's cabin and knocked at the door.

Maan: May I come in sir???????

Mr. Handa: Ohh Maan, yes come in beta.

Maan entered the cabin. Mr. Handa indicated the chair and told him to sit. Maan sit on the chair.

Mr. Handa: Thanks for your help last night Maan.

Maan didn't understand why Mr. Handa thanked to him.

Realising it Mr. Handa again said: Thanks for helping Geet to reach home safely last night. The driver gave ur description. That's why I know that u helped my daughter. Thank you very much Maan.

Now Maan understood the reason.

Maan: It's ok sir. U don't have to thank me for this. I just did my duty towards u and Ms. Handa.

Mohinder smiled at his politeness and appreciated it in his mind. He really started to like him. Maan suddenly thought about telling Mohinder about Vikrant. But then he thought that he should not interfered in Geet's life. He didn' t have any right about it. And probably Mr. Handa already knew about Vikrant.  Maan and Mohinder talked about some project and discussed about gaining profit out of the project. Then Maan came back to his cabin with the file and started analyzing it. After sometime Sameera came into his cabin. They talked for a few mins and when the clock struck 11:00 a.m, she went back to her cabin. Maan smiled thinking that how much all the colleagues feared Geet's mood. If they knew how she behaved as a small girl last night, then they would not believe him. At 11:15 a.m, Sameera again came at his cabin.

Sameera: A miracle has happened today.

Maan: What type of miracle?

Sameera: Ms. Handa is not at the office yet. She never comes late. Pata nahin aaj kaise ho gayi.

Maan smiled, he knew why she was late today. Aab agar itni piyegi toh neend kaise tutegi??????

The sunrays fell on Geet's face through the curtain. She stirred in her sleep slightly. After sometime she opened her eyes. She looked around the room and suddenly her eyes opened wide. Her eyes were on the clock, it's alredy 10 o' clock in the morning. She hurriedly woke up from her bed, but again sat down on the bed. Her head''..it was pounding like anything. Then she remembered that she was with Vikrant in the club. Then she remembered Maan and how Pari and her others frnds were admiring his physique. Her hands curled into a fist. She could remember how she was drinking shots after shots. Suddenly an image flashed in front of her eyes...she was kissing someone. But she could not remember the person. The image was so blurred that she could not make out the person's face. She tried to remember the face and also what happened after drinking too much. But she could not remember anything. She could see some images of her crying, sitting on the road, but all the images were so blurred that she could not make out what happened exactly. Now her head was pounding so much that she could not pressurize it more to remember anything. Then suddenly her own voice rang in her ears..."Tum bohut achche ho Maan". Her eyes became widened, round. Now the image became clear and she knew who the person was and whom she was kissing. It was MAAN...She closed her eyes and held her head frustratingly. No...No...NOOO...What had she done??????????

Edited by sree12 - 10 October 2011 at 1:34am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

JabeenKMaanKiGeet..viviamrajanirchandranoooooosree10glamdoll12sree.maneetAngelic_mishtynats0101maanujaanu9staroneserialsmrk-1-Zahra15-kabslocksTanuDDianpunam27126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6swetha10-afsha-anumeha_rajatrsroopaliabinash079Downhill

glamdoll12 Goldie
glamdoll12
glamdoll12

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
superb dear

sree12

Go to top