Remember Me-A Maaneet Fanfic Part-8 updated - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh han plz add me to ur pm list

Part-5

Maan came back home in a good mood. He told his mother and sister about his new job. They were very happy for Maan. Maan called Adi and told him about him getting the job. Adi congratulated him and demanded a treat.

Maan: Come at my home. Maa will cook dinner. We will have dinner together. Just come after your work.

Adi: Ok, I will be there. See u in the evening.

Maan cut the call and started to chat with his sis. Maan was definitely happy, but he was nervous too, as he knew that in the office he had to face the wrath of Geet Handa. He didn't know what he could do about it, but right now he didn't want to think about it. At 8 o' clock, Adi came at Maan's home and they celebrated Maan's success with cutting a home-baked cake. After chatting for a long time, they all had their dinner together and Adi went back his house. Maan didn't sleep well at the night, not only becoz he was happy, he was tensed also.

Maan woke up at 6:30 in the morning. He had to reach the office within 9:30. He did his exercise, his tai-chi first in the morning and took the shower. Then he ate his breakfast and went out of the house for his work. He reached his office almost 20 minutes earlier. He went to his cabin and settled his things, files and computer.

In the mean time, Geet was still sleeping. She came to the office at 11:00 a.m. She took her bed-tea at 9:00 a.m. Then took the shower and get ready. This was her daily routine.

Sameera reached the office at 9:20 a.m. She first settled Mr.Handa's cabin. When she came out of the cabin, she noticed Maan in his cabin opposite to Mohinder's cabin.

Sameera: Waqt se pehle hi office pohouch gaye... I am impressed. Toh How are u feeling???????? Nervous??????? Don't worry, Mr. Handa is a nice person.

Maan: And Ms.Handa??????

Sameera: Well, woh bhi achchi hai, bus thodi moody hain. Aur phir New York se padhai karke aayi hain toh thoda alag hain hum se. Aur koi problem nahin hain'...

Maan just smiled. Soon the whole office filled up. Maan was given to check some old finance files and asked to make a report. Maan was enjoying his job very much, but what he was enjoying more was Sameera"s company. At 10:58 a.m, Sameera came back to her cabin and other collegues also started doing their work seriously. The whole office became silent. Maan asked Sameera what happened. Sameera replied through the sms that Ms. Handa would be in the office At 11:00 a.m and just then Geet entered the office. She entered her cabin and Sasha came following her with her coffee and the schedule for the day. Sasha informed her that the new C.A had joined the company. Geet suddenly remembered Maan and told Sasha to inform him to meet her in her cabin. Maan was informed and hearing the order he knew that now he had to face Geet.

Maan: May I come in Maam?

Geet: Yes come in.

Maan entered the cabin. 

Geet(Showing him some file): Read these files, follow the dates, transactions of the money, profits, losses everything and make a report before 8:00 p.m.

Maan: Before 8:00 p.m??????????? But the duty hours are upto 5:30 in the evening.

Geet: Abhi abhi join kiya hain aur abhi se hi time ki mohtaz ban rahe ho. Kuch toh kaam kiya karo. I want the report exactly at 8:00 p.m. Do u get that?

Maan(couln't argue with his boss): Ok Maam.

Geet: Now you can go.

Maan came out of the cabin. Geet smirked and thought "yeh toh bus shuruat hain Maan. You just wait and watch how I take my revenge on u and throw you out of the company within 1 month." Maan came back in his cabin. He knew that Geet would not let him live in peace. He thought "Jo bhi ho jaye Ms. Handa, aap mujhe yahan se nikal nahin payenge. " He started to hum a old song "Jitna bhi tu karle sitam, has has ke sahenge hum...". He started his work with full enthusiasm. At 1:30 p.m, Sameera came in his cabin.  

Sameera: Mr.C.A, yeh lunch time hai. Chalo canteen chalo, kuch kha lete hain.

Maan: Nahin Sameera, mujhe bohut kaam hain. Tum jao.

Sameera: Nahin tum bhi chalo. Waise bhi lunch time pe kaam karna mana hai. Bhuke rahoge toh kaam bhi thik se nahin hoga. Aab chalo bhi.

Maan: Achcha baba chalo. Lekin jyada der tak nahin rukenge.

Sameera and Maan went to the canteen. All the employees were having their lunch their. They also join them. Maan enjoyed his lunch with Sameera. They were talking, laughing, pulling each other's leg. In the mean time Geet was going to meet some client in some restaurant. She was passing through the corrider when she heard someone was laughing too loud. She understood that the sound is coming from the canteen. She went towards the canteen and saw that Sameera was laughing at some joke cracked by Maan. Geet didn't like Maan and Sameera together. She called Maan and he came out of the canteen.

Geet: Mr. Maan, I hope u remember that u have to submit the report today. So don't waste time sitting here and chit-chatting.

Maan: I remember Maam. U don't have to worry. Ur work will be done.

Geet nodded her head and walked towards the parking.

Maan(in his mind): Chudail kahi ki'''..Kisi ki khusi sehen nahin hoti.

Maan came back in his cabin and again started his work. It's 5:30 p.m. Sameera came into his cabin.

Sameera: Kya baat hai, aj kya raat bhar kaam karne ka irada hai????????? Ghar nahin jana kya???????? Office hour khatam ho gaya hai.

Maan: Mujhe yeh report aj  8 baje tak khatam karni hai. Phir Geet Maam ko deke phir ghar jaunga.

Sameera: Par Maam toh office me nahin hai. Aur aaj nahin ayegi. Aab ghar chalo, kal subah aake complete karke Maam ko submit kar dena.

Maan thought for a minute. "Agar main ghar chala gaya toh Gaat Maam ko bahana mil jayaga mujhe phir se baatein sunane ki. Phir unka toh mission hi hai mujhe office se nikalne ka. Nahin main nahin jaunga. Kaam khatam karke file submit karke hi jaunga".

Maan: Nahin Sameera, mujhe yeh kaam aaj hi khatam karna hain. Tum mujhe zaara Geet Maam ki mobile no. deke jao. Mera kaam khatam hote hi main unhe phone karke bol dunga.

Sameera: Thik hain as u wish. Par zyaada der tak rukna mat. Jaldi ghar chale jana.

Sameera gave him Geet's no. and left the office. Maan continued his work. Around 7:30 p.m, his work had been completed. He then called Geet to know that where he would have come to submit the file to her.

Geet was with Vikrant at their same place, Rainbow Club. Geet thought "Uss Maan ko yahan bula leti hoon. Bohut mazaa ayega. Mere frnds aur Vikrant uski achchi class lenge."

Geet: Mr. Maan, main iss waqt Rainbow club me hain. Aap yahan aa jaiye. Aur phir file deke chale jana.

Maan: Maam agar aap kahe toh main yeh file aap ke ghar vej doon??????

Geet: Jitna kaha hain utna hi karo. Yahan aake mujhe file deke jao.

Geet didn't give Maan any chance to speak and abruptly cut the call. Maan had no other option but to go there. Maan left the office. Before starting he called at home to tell his mother he will be late. So she and Ananya should not wait for him and take their dinner. He went to the club and parked his bike. He entered the club and directly went towards the drinks corner. The person who was serving drinks, indicated towards the dance floor when Maan asked him about Ms. Geet Handa. Maan looked towards the dance floor and saw that Vikrant and Get were dancing together. Suddenly the music changed into a soft no. Maan was thinking what to do. If he waited here for her, it would be very late to return home. He again looked towards the dance floor. He saw Vikrant dancing very close to Geet. He didn't like the scene. Vikrant was touching her at various places on her body. Though Geet was not complaining, but it was evident from her face that she was not liking his touch. Maan went towards the dance floor and thought to leave the place immediately giving the file to Geet. At that time everyone switched their partner. Geet came face to face with Maan. They both didn't know what happened, but they started to dance. The touch of Maan's hand on her waist was not making as uncomfortable as was Vikrant's touch. They were lost in each others eyes, but instantly came to their senses when again DJ changed the music. They left the dance floor.

Maan: Maam, I have completed my work. Here is the file. Can I go now??????

Geet: Wait for sometime Mr. Maan. Let me check the file first.

Geet had no intention of checking the file. She just wanted Maan to stay there. After sometime Vikrant and Geet's frnds Yash, Pari, Tasha came there. Tasha and Pari was totally bowled out seeing Maan. They were checking him out. They knew Geet had told them to make fun of him. But he was a total hottie. How can someone make fun of him. Geet became furious seeing them checking Maan out. She pinched Pari''..

Geet: What are u doing??????? What have I told u to do?????  

Pari: What's wrong with you girl????????? How can you insult him????????? He is so handsome, so cute yaar.

Geet became furious, she could not tolerate this. She started drinking and after a few shots, she became tipsy. Vikrant again dragged her in the dance floor. Maan became restless. He could not leave the place till Geet told him to. On the other hand, Geet's frnds were also bugging him a lot. He just wanted to go out of here. Edited by sree12 - 12 years ago
Its nice dear
U pls continue dont lose ur hope
U'll get many comments & like
lovely update both have a unknown feelings hidden waiting to see when would geet come to know about vikrant
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

amazing update
Agree with you.😊
Originally posted by glamdoll12

Its nice dear
U pls continue dont lose ur hope
U'll get many comments & like
Agree with you.
Thank you to you all who like my story. I will be writing for them. It's Durga puja in kolkata from tomorrow. So I will be little busy with my frnds. May be there will be no update for the next 4 days. After that you all will get at least 3 updates in a week. Sometimes it will be 4 updates in a week. Now give me good good comments and hit the like tab quickly so that I become so happy that I give a update in between 4 days. Make me happy guys...😊 ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by sree12 - 12 years ago
Sorry 4r d late reply dear...

Update was tooogoood...

Feeling great tat ur back...

Continue soon
Your Ff is totally way different then any Maaneet one i have read so far! Bechara Maan :(   do pm whenever u update :) 😆