Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Part-4 

It's morning. Maan had just woke up. He was going to have his breakfast when suddenly his phone rang. He took up the call. The person was calling from Handa Constructions. Maan came to know that he was again summoned for the interview, because they could not choose anyone. Maan was surprised. He finished the call, but he didn't know what his reaction should be.

Maan(in his mind): Geet Handa ne phirse mujhe interview ke liye bulaya hai? Yeh gazab kaise ho gaya? Kahin phir se mujhe baateein sunane ke liye toh nahin bulaya na? What should I do?

Maan went to his mother and told her everything. Gayatri assured her that the person might not have any bad intention unless he or she didn't call him. He should go for the interview. Lets see what was there in his luck.

As the person, who had called Maan in the morning, told him, Maan reached Handa Constructions exactly at 9:00 a.m.

Maan(to God): Kisliye uss badtameez ladki ne bulaya hain, mujhe pata nahin. Lekin plzz bacha lena. U know how much I wanted this job.

He went to the receptionist and told that he had come for the interview for the post of C.A. The receptionist knew about this and she called some Ms. Sameera. After sometime a beautiful girl in a green anarkali churidaar came to the reception. She was Sameera. Sameera noticed a well-built man in a formal purple coloured shirt and formal trouser. She guessed that he might be Maan Singh Khurana as her boss told her.

Sameera: Mr. Maan?????

Maan now noticed the girl and became dazed. He was taken by the beauty of the girl.                                                                       

Maan(in his mind): Beautiful. I have never seen such beautiful girl before. Looking so good in a simple churidaar. (While he was thinking this, Geet's face came in front of his eyes) Why I am thinking about that stupid arrogant girl.

Sameera: Mr. Maan, are u listening? Come with me. Mr. Handa is waiting for u.

Maan: Mr. Handa???????? Are u forgetting that ur boss is a woman? So it should be Ms. Handa.

Sameera: My boss is Mr. Mohinder Handa, Our CEO Ms. Geet Handa's Father. Mr. Handa has summoned u for the interview.

Maan(in his mind): Azab haal hai yaar. Beti vaga deti hai aur baap bulate hain. Chalo dekhte hain, inki bhi sun lete hain.

Sameera and Maan entered Mr.Handa's cabin. Maan noticed that Mr. Handa is a near 50 years old good-looking gentleman.

Mr. Handa: Maan Singh Khurana, right? Plz sit down young man.

Maan: Thank you sir.

Mr. Handa: Can I see your CV?

Maan: Sure sir. Here it is. Maan handed the file and all the needed papers.

Mr. Handa: Hmmm''. Topper of the year 2009 batch. Very good. (He thoroughly checked the cv) Your favourite hobby is gardening. That's great. That ia also my favourite hobby. U got the job man.

Maan: But u didn't ask me any question'. He was totally shocked.

Mr. Handa: Your CV is enough for u getting the job. U can join our office from tomorrow. Welcome to Handa Constructions.

Mohinder and Maan shook hand and then Mohinder told Sameera to show Maan the whole office and also his cabin. Mohinder handed Maan the appointment cum joining letter and told Sasha, Geet's secretary, to inform Geet about the placement. Maan came out of the cabin with Sameera. He was very happy.

Sameera: Congrats Mr. Khurana.

Maan: Thanks. Plzz call me Maan Ms. Sameera.

Sameera: Ok. But on one condition. U have to call me Sameera.

Maan: Ok. Done'.. They smiled looking at each other. They both started to feel comfortable in each other's company. Sameera showed him the whole office, got introduced with some collegues and at last took Maan to his cabin. Maan liked his cabin.

On the other hand, Geet came to know about the appointment. She told Sasha to call the new employee in her cabin. Sasha called Sameera and informed that. Sameera informed Maan about it. Maan became nervous, he knew Geet would not tolerate him in this office. But he could not avoid his boss, could he? After thinking a lot, he entered Geet's cabin.

Maan: Good Afternoon Maam, I am Maan Singh Khurana. The new C.A of the company.

In this all time, Geet was looking at the laptop's screen. Hearing Maan's voice she looked up and became shocked.

Geet: Tum????????? Dad ne tumhe job me rakkha hain?????? Is he a mental?????? Kahin tumne dad pe koi jaadu-tona toh nahin kar diya na???????? How could he give the job to u??????? Aur tumhari himmat kaisi hui yahan pe dobara aane ki????? Kal toh bohut bolke gaye the ke tum yahan kaam nahin karna chahte. Toh aaj kya ho gaya???????

Geet was continuously asking him questions, but didn't give Maan any chance to answer.                                                                       

Maan(in his mind): Phir shuru ho gayi recorder. Sawal pe sawal puchti ja rahi hain. Baap hai ki sawal hi nahin karta aur beti sawal pe sawal kar rahi hain. Kya Jodi hai dono ki?

Suddenly Mr.Handa entered the cabin. He came to know from Sameera that Maan had gone to meet Geet. He knew what his daughter's reaction will be. Instantly he knew that he has to save Maan and has to keep him in the office. Only Maan can answer back his daughter and showed her where she is wrong. Mr. Handa himself could do that, but he loved his daughter too much to ever scold her.

Mr. Handa: What happened Geet?????? Why are u shouting so much???? Have u forgotten ur manners????? Don't forget it is a office.

Geet: Dad, how could u give HIM the job? U didn't even ask me once.

Mr. Handa: He is qualified enough to get the job. And he also has two years experience in his field. So he is eligible for the post I think. And about asking you, I think it does not matter. U can be the CEO of the company, but still I have 51% share in the company. So I can take any decision in absence or presence of u for the benefit of the company. And I also can employ new people in the office. U can't ask about my any decision. Am I clear? Now don't creat a scene in the office.(Then he turned towards Maan) Young man, u can join from tomorrow. Now go and share the good news with ur family and frnds. See you tomorrow.

Mr. Handa left the room. He smiled to himself, at last he did what he should do.

Geet: I will see you. 1 mahine ke andar agar tumhe yahan se nahin nikala toh mara naam Geet Mohinder Handa nahin. Just wait and watch Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. Main yeh insult itni asani se nahin bhoolungi'''...

Maan was dumbstruck. He didn't know what to say. How could he be at fault???????? What had he done???????? He had no answer. But he will do anything to keep this job. He knew it for sure.
Edited by sree12 - 12 years ago
sree12 thumbnail
I have thought of not posting the story anymore. I think no one is liking it. So it will be better if I stop it here. I pmed almost 23 people, but got 3-4 likes and 1-2 comments. So I am closing it. Bye frnds. πŸ˜”πŸ˜­ Edited by sree12 - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
came across this FF it lovely add me to pm list
abinash079 thumbnail

for writting such a wonderful FF
abinash079 thumbnail

for giving such an wonderful FF

abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree12

I have thought of not posting the story anymore. I think no one is liking it. So it will be better if I stop it here. I pmed almost 23 people, but got 3-4 likes and 1-2 comments. So I am closing it. Bye frnds. πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

plz dont end this😭 it's awesome dear plz continue it
abinash079 thumbnail
hopping to see that u continue this FF i wanna hear good news
sree12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

hopping to see that u continue this FF i wanna hear good news

It feels good to know that you want the fanfic to be continued. Well I need sometime to think over it. May be you will get a good or bad news soon.
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sree12

It feels good to know that you want the fanfic to be continued. Well I need sometime to think over it. May be you will get a good or bad news soon.

hopping to see u soon
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice FF
Sahi mein Dono Baap Beti ajeeb hai
Baap Maan ko rukane ke peeche pada hai toh Beti bhagne ke
Geet behaves lil extra
We have all wrng pairs here
Maan n Sam
Geet n Vikrant
Pata nahikya hoga