Remember Me-A Maaneet Fanfic Part-8 updated

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey frnds I am trying to write a story on our favourite Maaneet. I am doing it for the first time. If i make any mistake then plzzz forgive me. The story is totally different from  the serial. I hope u all will enjoy it. I am posting the introduction part. Plzzz let me know how it is. And also plzzz let others know about my fanfic. Thank u all. I definitely need urs support.

Remember Me

Maan Singh Khurana: 26 years old handsome, attractive but simple man. Not as in the serial. First child of Balbinder Singh Khurana and Gayatri Singh Khurana. Maan had a sister, Ananya. Balbinder died when Ananya was 12 years old and Maan was just 16 years old and just passed class X. His mother brought him up with very difficulty. Balbinder was a school teacher. After his death, his family gets his pension until Maan was 21 years old. Gayatri was a housewife when her husband was alive. After his death, she takes a job in a clinic as a receptionist. At the age of 21, Maan passed his graduation degree in B.com. Then he pursued C.A and becomes a C.A when he was 25 years old. After that he gets a job in a production company. But the salary is not reasonable. So now he is in search of a new job.

Geet Handa:Geet is the only child of Mohinder Handa of Handa Constructions and Rano Handa. 23 years old, most arrogant person as ever seen. She is her father's princess. Though Mohinder does not like her arrogance. She is an architect passed from New York University. Recently joined Handa Constructions. Her employees are scared of her mood and arrogance. She loves Vikrant Modi, who is a total playboy. But Geet does not know that. Mohinder and Rano is not aware of Vikrant's presence in Geet's life.

Ananya Singh Khurana:Maan's sister, 22 years old. She was a teacher in a primary school. She was a very kind and sweet girl. We will know more about her as the story goes on.

Chapters                                    Page No.
Part-1                                                                         1
Part-2                                                                         1
Part-3                                                                         2
Part-4                                                                         2
Part-5                                                                         4
Part-6                                                                         6
Part-7                                                                         7
Part-8                                                                       10
Edited by sree12 - 12 years ago
i really want to knw that how the story goes on

Part-1:

Maan was getting ready for his interview in Handa Constructions. His mother was making breakfast for him.

Maan: Maa, I am getting late. I will not have breakfast. I will manage.

Gayatri: It is not good going for an interview without having your breakfast, Maan. It will not take much time. You tie your tie, I will feed you.

After sometime, Maan was all ready. He took his mother's blessings and went out of the house. Before going to the interview,  he went to the temple to take god's blessings.

Maan: Bhagwanji, aj mera bohut important interview hai. Plz mera saath dena. You know how much I want a decent job with a reasonable salary. I want my mother to have total rest now.

Within an hour Maan was standing outside the Handa Constructions. He entered the building. He was very nervous. He had come to know that The CEO of the company is very strict and moody person. But what he didn't know that The CEO was a woman.

There were almost 14 people came for the interview. After 12 people, his chance came. He entered the conference room where the interview was going on.

Maan: May I come in?

Person: Yes. Listening to the voice Maan understood that the interviewer was a woman. The lady was holding a file in front of her face. So Maan could not see her face. Suddenly the lady removed the file. It was our Geet.

Maan: Tum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geet: Tum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flashback starts

In the morning, when Maan was coming to Handa Constructions visiting the temple, Geet was coming to the office also. Maan was on his bike and he was standing in the signal when suddenly a car hit his bike from back. As the speed of the car was not so much, so no accident had happened. But the back light of Maan's bike was fully damaged.

Maan: Watch it man. Aakhein hai ya button? Signal dikhai nahin deti kya?

Geet(in her mind): Who the hell is he? Does not he know with whom he is talking? Geet rolled down the window of the car. Maan saw a beautiful girl in the driver seat. He became soft seeing a girl. He knew how to respect women.

Maan: Dekho tumne kya kar diya mere bike ki backlight ki. Dekh ke nahin chala sakti?

Geet: Kitna chahiye?

Maan: What??????????

Geet: How much u want for ur light?

Maan: Apne paise apne paas hi rakhe madam. Ek to galti ki, aur upar se sorry bolne ki wajaye mujhe paise dene ki baat kar rahi ho?

Geet: Geet Handa kabhi kisi se sorry nahin kehti.

The signal light became green and they had to move.

Maan(in his mind): What a rude and arrogant girl she is. Tameez naam ki koi cheez hi nahin hai usme. I hope we never meet again.

Flashback ends

Par shayad god ko kuch aur hi manzoor tha. Who phir mile.

Congratsss for ur new FF..
very nice try
dont stop it there
do continue
and add me on ur pm list👏
Hey frnds, i just hope that u all like the 1st part of the story. I am updating the 2nd part. I hope u all also like this part. Plzzz read the part and let me know how it is. I will be eagerly waiting for ur comments and views. Plzzz read it guys. Unless I will be discouraged and stop writing.

Part-2

Geet: How dare u to come into my office. Ek choti si light ke liye tum mere piche piche mere office tak agaye. Jab paisa dena chaha tab toh bohut mahan ban rahe the. Ab kya hua? Aur tum yahan kyun aye ho? Kya hua? Aise murti banke kyun khare ho. Speak up man.

Maan: Agar tum chup hogi tabhi toh main kuch bolunga na. Tab se chapar chapar kiye ja rahi ho. Aur tumhe kya laga main yahan tumse paise lene aya hoon? For your kind information madam, I am here for the interview. Tumhare boss ne hi mujhe bulaya hai. Yeh dekho mera interview letter.

Maan handed her the letter. Geet saw it and torn it up. Maan was shocked and stunned.

Maan: Yeh kya kiya tumne? How dare u?

Geet: Ab tumhara koi interview nahin hoga. Tum ja sakte ho.

Maan: Tum hoti kaun ho yeh decision lenewali. Main abhi tumhare boss se milna chahunga. Kya naam hai unka?

Geet: Ms. Geet Mohinder Handa.

Maan: Kahan hai unka cabin? Kahan hai who?

Geet: Tumhare samne''..

Maan: Mere samne toh tum khari ho. Aur tum toh'''..

Maan could not complete the sentence. Suddenly he remembered what Geet had said to him earlier''.." Geet Handa kabhi kisi se sorry nahin kehti".

Maan(in his mind): Toh yeh hain Handa Constructions ke malkin!!!!!!!!! Maan beta ab toh tujhe yeh job milne se rahi.

Geet smirked seeing his facial expression.

Geet: Ab agar tumhara sochna khatam ho gaya hai to tum ja sakte ho.

Maan: Maam, subah main bohut nervous tha, isliye aapse aise baat kiya. Par galti to aap ki bhi thi na. Apne mere bike ka light tod diya. Par aage se mujhse koi galti nahin hogi. I can assure you that.

Geet(Being angry): How dare u to say that it was my fault? Tumhari himmat kaise hui Geet Handa pe ilzaam lagane ki? Just get out of my office. Tum jaise chote logon ko main bohut achche se janti hoon. Get out right now.

Maan now became angry. He tried to be patience with her. Now it is a limit.

Maan: Mujhe bhi aap jaisi arrogant, egoistic, self-proud insaan ke saath kaam nahin karna. Mujhe laga ke shayad ab apko apni galti ka ehsaas ho. Par nahin, aap toh samajhna hi nahin chahti. Main jar aha hoon. Bye.

Maan came out of the room and passed through the corrider to get out of the office.

Geet: How dare he????????? Geet Handa ko itna kuch suna ke gaya. Geet Handa ko!!!!!!!!!!!! Total jerk, moron, pervert. Oh god, I so hate him.

Geet started taking interview. But due to her foul mood, no one can be able to impress her. So no one got the job. Geet scolded everyone in the office without any specific reason due to her bad mood. But there was one person who was aware of the reason of Geet's foul mood.

That person thought in his mind: Finally mujhe koi mila joh Geet Handa ko chup kara sake. I have to find out who is he?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maan came back home in a grumpy mood. He was so sure to get this job. But that stupid girl''''..

Gayatri: Maan, u have returned so early beta? How was interview?

Maan: Just don't ask Maa. It was worst. I was not allowed for the interview.

Gayatri: Why beta? What happened? Are u alright?

Maan: Yes Maa I am alright. Bus thoda kisike saath panga ho gaya.

Then Maan narrated everything and said how for that stupid girl he didn't get the job.

Maan: Job toh mili nahin, upar se nuksaan ho gaya. Aj ka toh din hi kharab hai.

Gayatri: Don't worry beta. U will get the best job. I have faith in u. Now come, have some lunch and then take rest.

Gayatri and Maan took their lunch and Maan then went to his room for some rest.

He really needed the job. Now he had to find a new job. If he could grab this job, all his worries would be solved.

i liked this part as well
👏
keep it up
nice concept ..do continue ..

Part-3

In the office

Geet was working on the laptop in her cabin. Suddenly her mobile started to ring. Seeing the name flash on the screen, she became very happy.

Geet: Hey Vikrant! Where are u sweetheart? I was calling u last night. But u didn't pick up the call.

Vikrant: Hai janemaan, sorry kal kuch foreign clients aye the. Unke saath meeting me busy tha. Isliye phone utha nahin paya.

Geet: Oh, it's ok. By the way where are u now?

Vikrant: Where will I be now Geet? Of course in the office.

Geet: Ok. Lets meet for dinner Vikrant. Rainbow club as usual.

Vikrant: Ok sweetheart. Now I have to go. And I know u have to work also.

Geet: Ok. Bye Vikrant. See u tonight.

Vikrant: Of course u will see me tonight sweetheart. Bye now.

Vikrant cut the call. But as a good liar as he was, he was of course not in his office. He was in a hotel room, lying naked in the bed with a hooker. He had a rough night with her. When Geet had called last night, then he was busy having sex with the hooker. So he didn't attend Geet's call.

Hooker: U were in the office last night? U r such a liar''

Vikrant: Girlfrnd se jhoot bolna parta hai. Agar use saach bol diya toh who haath se nikal jayegi.

Hooker: Agar tumhara ek girlfrnd hai, then why do u need me? U can do this also with her.

Vikrant: Geet is a modern girl, but her thoughts are not modern. Shadi se pehle yeh sab nahin karna chahiye- yeh hai uski opinion. Ab mujhe use shadi thodi hi na karna hai. I am with her, b'coz she had the money baby.

Hooker: U have also money. Then why do u need her?

Vikrant: I am rich, but she is the richest. Now stop talking and let me have enjoy.

Hooker: U are such a shameless person. Aaahhh''''..(Vikrant bit her shoulder)

Vikrant: Yeah I am and I know that.

He started to have sex with her. He was such an animal.

Maan was watching t.v in the living room. His sister Ananya had come back from the school. They started talking about their day. Maan told her about Geet and her badtameezi. Ananya consoled him about his not getting the job. Then Maan's mobile started to ring. It's Adi, Aditya Malhotra, Maan's best friend sice his school days. He is a software engineer and worked at Infosys.

Adi: hey Maan. What are u doing?

Maan: Nothing just chatting with sis. What are u upto?

Adi: Nothing, just thinking to meet you. Can we meet tonight?

Maan: Of course dude. Come home tonight. Have dinner with us.

Adi: Ok, I will have dinner with u tonight. But not at your home. Lets meet at Rainbow club. What's say?

Maan: Nahin yaar, aj mann nahin hai. Tu ghar aa jana.

Adi: Kyun mann nahin hai? Kya hua tujhe? Are u alright?

Maan: Haan haan main thik hoon.

Then Maan told him everything.

Adi: Tab toh tujhe aur bhi aa na chahiye. Ghar se niklega toh mann thik ho jayege. Aajana yaar.

Maan: Achcha chal thik hai. Main aunga tere saath.

Adi: That's like my boy. Toh thik hai 8:00 baje milte hai rainbow me. Tu wahin pe sidha aajana.

Maan: Thik hai. Main waqt se pohuch jaunga. Chal ab rakhta hoon. Bye. See you tonight.

Adi: Yeah bye.

Maan told his mother about going to the club. His mother said that it would be a good change for him. Maan watched t.v for some more time and then got ready to go to the club. At 7:15 p.m, he started for the club.

Geet also started for the club from her office. She wore a black short dress which came upto her mid-thigh. Maan and Geet almost reach at the club same time. But they didn't meet each other.(Thank god).

Geet's father, Mohinder didn't know about Vikrant. So Vikrant and Geet didn't come together.

Adi and Maan met at the club. Maan didn't drink daily, but with his frnds, he always took one glass of beer. Maan and Adi were drinking and enjoying the crazy crowd there. Other side, Geet and Vikrant met each other outside of the club. They entered the club and started to dance. Maan met a old frnd of his at the club. They were catching up when his frnd said, "Look at that hottie Maan." Maan saw the girl and shocked seeing Geet. She was looking undoubtedly beautiful, but suddenly he noticed that every guy was looking at her lustfully. He didn't know why, but he could not stand it. He wanted to hide her from the world. Maan told his frnd about Geet and her attitude. After sometime, Maan noticed the dance floor, but Geet was not there. Maan and Adi took their dinner at the restaurant in the club and came back home.

On the other hand Geet and Vikrant stayed at the club till 2 a.m. Geet took so much shots of  whisky that she was unable to drive herself. Vikrant tried to be intimate with her. But Geet slept due to her over-drinking. Then Vikrant called from her mobile to the driver to come and take Geet with the car.
nice one
do continue
interesting story...do continue