Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Geets:They hv always given us wrong parallel tracks ..we wanted Adi-Pinky and they gave us Devini ...we wanted Teji-Pammi and they gave us Lucky-Preeto ...we wanted Vicky as MSK ka younger bro but they gave us Annie as MSK ka NE sister 😑...How can these CVs hv such twisted minds ...or is it thier ego that whatever viewers will demand ,we give them the opposite πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ek minute...Samir Sharma looked hot in specs and plaid shirt!  ufff!!!!  β€οΈ
-Saruu- thumbnail
Yhhh Samir Is Actually Reallyyy Cuteee☺️
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lag jaa gaale ki phir ye haeen mulaqat ho na ho
Shayad is janam main Mulaqat ho na ho
49erFan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Geets:They hv always given us wrong parallel tracks ..we wanted Adi-Pinky and they gave us Devini ...we wanted Teji-Pammi and they gave us Lucky-Preeto ...we wanted Vicky as MSK ka younger bro but they gave us Annie as MSK ka NE sister 😑...How can these CVs hv such twisted minds ...or is it thier ego that whatever viewers will demand ,we give them the opposite πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

...and when they do give us a parallel track they don't know how to handle!  Dam idiots...devils have better input then these so called destructives!    😑😑😑😑😑
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Open letter to Mr. Pandey

If you want Geet fans to not have a low opinion of you (surprise we have no respect for you and even less for your so -called writing skills πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†), here are some dos and don't for you

Do show us some awesome Tejmi (Tej-Pammi) scenes πŸ˜ƒ
Don't show us Devini scenes 😡

Do show is some matured convo b/w Pammi and Nano in which Pammi scolds Nano for being desperate and impulsive and explains the importance of marriage. Pammi needs to say "you will never be happy if you hurt the people who love you."
DO NOT SHOW DEVINI SR (*puke*) ...dunno about the rest but I have no desire to watch a rapist ka SR 🀒

Do show a nice scene where Teji confronts Dev and asks him why he did this. I want Teji to question how someone who had the same upbringing as Maan could do something like this.
 I want him to ask Maan how someone with his ideals consented to something like this.
Don't show any more nonsense of Mama and Lucky. I have ODed on crap. 😑

Do show Pammi questioning Nandini why she did what she did. Nandini should try to justify herself and then she herself should realize how weak her excuses sound. I want Pammi to scold her nicely.
Don't show Pammi accepting their wedding right away.

Do show Teji pitching a hissy fit and telling Nano and Lucky that they are truly begairat πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Okay...I can't keep it up any longer!!

Sara, dude, he's so old. Ew. 
Okay I don't know what I'm saying, Sallu and others are older but whatever.
49erFan thumbnail
kal ke andheron se nikal ke,
dekhaa hain aankhe malate malate
phool hee phool jindagee bahaar hain,
tay kar liyaa
aaj fir ...
-Saruu- thumbnail
Ab Tere Bin Hum Bee Jeelenge
Zeher Judaii Ka Peelengee
Marjaaye Bhi Toh Afsos Nahi Afsos Nahi Afsos Nahi😍

I Want This In GHSP😍
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Remember after the fkae engagement episode also Geet used to call him "Suniye" πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...its really cute actually 😳😳

@Truelyours:Maaneet together in one frame is always magical 😍

Yeah even i was thinking about that scene after this. But yahan par to aage "Ji" Bhi tha, HayeeeπŸ˜›