Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI (Page 36)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I have not seen the new promo &after hearing this I don't want to see it either about this track lets prove the PH that they have mesed up with the wro;ng set of fans the PH is trying hard to shut the show bringing in jokers devini to delhi so that we ourselves will call the  channel to shut the show but lets not do that lets call the channel & give the real feedback that we want devini jokers out of the show & that mahesh pandey should be fired ASAP to save geet the channel wants to continue it hence they are planning for an extention but the PH wants to end it by showing craps like devini jokers so lets start our halla bol to save geet
Are you all mailing SO to fire mahesh pandey devini & jokers I have been doing this from quiet a long time please don't stop after reading that message of mahesh pandey on his fb page that he is leaving geet continue to mail SO till the time he is out of geet team also request the channel that we are okay with the RC track if it assures the continuity of geet exit of devini mahesh pandey & jokers they channel can change the PH if needed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15shaliMeetu_Anupreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
@Preet

HugHug...

The new promo is not even worth mentioning re...so forget itLOL...

See the problem here is we don't know what is happening behid the scene...

One day we see DD/ Geet in every scene and same time we here that she is not well and has been resting...My point is when MSK / GC is not there at that time why cant they make DD rest...they could have show Maaneet going to Mumbai and the circus clan going to Amritsar after marriage...2 days drama and then show Maaneet ones GC comes back..

but no...Geet has to be shown as equally shamless as Nandini...

in recent epis..the so called brainless write has just incorprated crowd and no story...

Brainless Geet
Shaless Nandini
ever confused and changing MSK
SAINT to the hell DEV
Utterlly shamless and disgrace Lucky and maama...

They could have worked on these character with better approach giving the leads the much neede rest...and not involving them in this cheap act...or can i say NOT CREATING THIS CHEAP TRACK

But ultimately the truth is the writer is brainless and the PH and others are more brainless to accept this crap

MurlalTRULYOURSnirvanica15anjalireddyy84shalipreetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@Priya
Hug
see the problem with us our lead got ill together and one is feling better but CVs ar not making good use of that and showing utter nonsense in name of telecast  and dont watch promo its pathetic and worst then ever

@Anu jaan HugHug
see FB Show ending ka circus is full swing  , if its ending na to i only want Maneet on my sceen i ont want  Devini and lucky preeto love saga
atleast end with good maneet  Story and passion

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15Meetu_Anu

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Please reply to me when is mahesh pandey leaving ? he said that he is leaving geet on 15th september but when will he finally leave I want his exit ASAP with him jokers & devini will also end
about ne dresses for nandini it does not suit her some people do not look good in indian outfits & melani is one of them DD can carry both western & indian outfits with grace
just wish that once GC recovers we get rid of mahesh pandey devini & jokers
frm what I have heard about the promo the only positive thing that I can make out s from the last line of geet maybe after hearing all this she will plan to send jokers &devini to a long neverending HM & with this we can get rid of devini mahesh pandey & jokers forever
if the leads are unwell then why show them at all show only devini & jokers & wrap up their track & send them & the writer responsible for their track

Edited by Priya291188 - 21 September 2011 at 1:13am

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15priyachandshaliMeetu_Anupreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
@Priya
Bang on re...

1. The promo is not worth mentioning or talking...

2. Dev, Nandini, Lucky, Maama are SICK ..SICK to the core...and shamless

3. Geet has become equally brainless...on what basis did she support Dev and Nandini love????? did the brainless writer clear it???? Being a girl i can say i'll never fall for the Guy is a rapist and also NIKKAMA...a no use soul

4. We all are continuing to fight for the show reEmbarrassed...and we will make sure we are heard this time around

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 21 September 2011 at 1:15am

anjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15shalipreetgurti

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Preet

Dear...That is because the Admin has diverted the attention of GCM's to show closure from Bashing DevIni and Luckyeeto...LOL..

I must say ... CV's may be closing their brains while writting the story...but in such situations their crrupt brain does work...

Now see...most of them are either doing Halla bol on channel or requesting PH not to end the show...where are people talking about cheap stake DevIni ???LOLLOLLOLLOL...

And see...if u ask me..there are still 50 50 chances ... The channel has yet not taken final decision...so we still have hope... all we can do is be positive and request Maaneet...Smile

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 21 September 2011 at 1:19am

anjalireddyy84Priya204nirvanica15shalipreetgurti

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Priya
Bang on re...

1. The promo is not worth mentioning or talking...

2. Dev, Nandini, Lucky, Maama are SICK ..SICK to the core...and shamless

3. Geet has become equally brainless...on what basis did she support Dev and Nandini love????? did the brainless writer clear it???? Being a girl i can say i'll never fall for the Guy is a rapist and also NIKKAMA...a no use soul

4. We all are continuing to fing for the show reEmbarrassed...and we will make sure we are heard this time around
I am mailing the channel like anything to fire mahesh pandy devini & jokers althiogh I have not watched last week's episods & will not watch this week's either till the time devini jokers & mahesh pandey leave the channel needs to know what is the real problem in geet & the real problem is jokers & devini & mahesh pandey who needs to be kicked out ASAP I am telling the channel the same that we want a maneet centric track with a good writer
the PH has no future as what they are doing with geet is noticed by all the  channels & they are not ekta their new show on V is also not fresh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15Meetu_Anu

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
@Priya

See..

1. U think the channel will even open and see your mail??? dear u cant even be sure if they read the mail or delete it...hai na...so calling up is a better option...u can also mail but try finding a stronger and sure shot medium of communication...like commenting in thier official wall...commenting on their offical page in FB and SO offical site...that will make ur voice get noticed...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84nirvanica15

Go to top