Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
A flu normally reduces the WBC count. Have not heard of viral flu reducing platelet count.  Isn't that normally the work of parasites inducing malaria or dengue?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, there is a difference between Tapu and Devini. Rashmi has her own set of fans.  And she is any day a better actor than Devini (although SS is a good actor, he is totally unfit to play this lovelorn Romeo).

Opti I only feel Uttaran has advantage of a good channel which automatically draws trps even for a worst show because the knid of things shown in that show is beyond disgusting and I m myself a loyal viewer of that show ..I puked the day Tappu literally raped Veer and the way Vansh ka murder was done ..and I puked the way Veer and Ichha shamelessly accepted the same Tappu just because she was suppose to b carrying Veer ka child and then at night she was thrown out of house when they came to know oh its Rathod ka child ...its disgusting to say the least

As far as Rash ka fans r concerned ,there is hardly any if I see the virtual world and compare it with SS or Geet actors ka fan following ...I dont think that actually gives correct picture of trps ...Trps r an altogether different ball game here ...if this same Devini chapter would hv been shown on Colors ,I bet it wold hv enjoyed same Uttaran type high trps and people would hv continued to crib like Uttaran forum today is cribbing and requesting to end this torture but its still enjoying good trps

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Jyo the most imp thing SO Dont know the actual date or month of Revamp till now very confused aswell

we need to mount the pressure here and see we get season 2 or RC
RC  i like the most and it will give a chance to see NT in picture to rather than this rom com and amar prem kahaniya of Devini and baby elephant preeto and lucky

The whole issue is Dev-Geet bonding ...which would hv been over if CVs had gone for a fresh new start and ended the whole chapter with Amritsar circus itself ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Opti

A flu normally reduces the WBC count. Have not heard of viral flu reducing platelet count.  Isn't that normally the work of parasites inducing malaria or dengue?

his blood problem is an old one since last year and he was taking treatment ofr it ..I think with viral flu or fever ..whatever it is ..the problem just escalated further
anjalireddyy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Preet

hi hw r u? after  along time wt abt ur students (who r also GHSP fans hope still GHSP fans πŸ˜†) btw hw is ur health now? bcz u r also just like GC always dwn w/d smthng ...

@ Opti

really yaar who advised GC tat boiled😑 food idea GOD knws really his Immune system is very weak n dat guy even banned SAMOSA πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

@ Jo

GC next week also wnt come as per one bird crooning in FB
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, virtual world is not the real world.  Virtual world is dominated by youngsters. People like me are exceptions.   So comparing SS and Rash based on the fans they have in the net does not give a clear picture of the actor's popularity.  I think it is commendable that despite playing a puke worthy character Rashmi is so popular.  I found her to be more versatile than the actress playing Iccha in a couple of episodes I have seen of the show.  I am glad, though, that I don't watch that show.  If I had , I would have quit it long back.  I can put up with any nonsense in a show but not infidelity.  I quit KS and KAA after they brought in the illicit track. I stuck on to KYM through thick and thin despite the show  literally going down the drain only because they showed Michi remaining faithful to each other.  
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Anjali:Stop listenting to the psycho birds of those psycho pages ...there is only one bird who is to b believed and that is Maan ki Mishti ...I said this many times before 😊
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Anu:Yes thats the fault of our CVs that they hv turned this passionate tale into a silly OTT comedy circus and a classy KM into a classless Zoo ...thats why I kept shouting for RC track and a fresh start to avoid this circus ...

I knew a fresh new start will always result in new set of CVs and the interest level of PH will automatically rise as fresh start always brings in new hopes

See today Roshni and other birdies r singing same tune as well which I kept singing long back but nooone heard me

Well is still not late roshni said that geet has an extention till january so twe still have 4 months & during these 4 months we can still mail channel & PH for RC as this will guarantee mahesh pandey devini & jokers exit from the show & we will get a fresh new stoy of maneetplus if we pressurise the channel for RC now then the channel might go for it as some very reliable sources sadi that they suggested RC track for geet's continuity so we can do tha now ith full force
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Opti:I agree that Rashmi is really versatile and her acting is top notch and mayb better than the lead actress whichi s one reason why still the show is working ,..
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
GC should give one hohaa kick to those labelled tiffin boxes and start eating something considered "normal edible food" by the rest of the world.

Also, I think with non stop shoot, dance class and action classes he barely get time for a decent sleep...

I really wonder what does the team shoot non-stop...neither their script has any role for the leads these days and nor do they have any banks????