#Devils Den#JOURNEY FROM AMRITSAR TO DELHI - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
@Priya
Bang on re...

1. The promo is not worth mentioning or talking...

2. Dev, Nandini, Lucky, Maama are SICK ..SICK to the core...and shamless

3. Geet has become equally brainless...on what basis did she support Dev and Nandini love????? did the brainless writer clear it???? Being a girl i can say i'll never fall for the Guy is a rapist and also NIKKAMA...a no use soul

4. We all are continuing to fight for the show re😳...and we will make sure we are heard this time around
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
@Preet

Dear...That is because the Admin has diverted the attention of GCM's to show closure from Bashing DevIni and Luckyeeto...πŸ˜†..

I must say ... CV's may be closing their brains while writting the story...but in such situations their crrupt brain does work...

Now see...most of them are either doing Halla bol on channel or requesting PH not to end the show...where are people talking about cheap stake DevIni ???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

And see...if u ask me..there are still 50 50 chances ... The channel has yet not taken final decision...so we still have hope... all we can do is be positive and request Maaneet...😊
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Priya
Bang on re...

1. The promo is not worth mentioning or talking...

2. Dev, Nandini, Lucky, Maama are SICK ..SICK to the core...and shamless

3. Geet has become equally brainless...on what basis did she support Dev and Nandini love????? did the brainless writer clear it???? Being a girl i can say i'll never fall for the Guy is a rapist and also NIKKAMA...a no use soul

4. We all are continuing to fing for the show re😳...and we will make sure we are heard this time around
I am mailing the channel like anything to fire mahesh pandy devini & jokers althiogh I have not watched last week's episods & will not watch this week's either till the time devini jokers & mahesh pandey leave the channel needs to know what is the real problem in geet & the real problem is jokers & devini & mahesh pandey who needs to be kicked out ASAP I am telling the channel the same that we want a maneet centric track with a good writer
the PH has no future as what they are doing with geet is noticed by all the  channels & they are not ekta their new show on V is also not fresh
@Priya

See..

1. U think the channel will even open and see your mail??? dear u cant even be sure if they read the mail or delete it...hai na...so calling up is a better option...u can also mail but try finding a stronger and sure shot medium of communication...like commenting in thier official wall...commenting on their offical page in FB and SO offical site...that will make ur voice get noticed...😊

Well I m not bothered about the promo anymore because its just a temporary promo which wont last beyond this week and its given in GC ka absense to manage things and channel wants to make sure they release new promo every week so that Geet viewers dont panic thinking its ending and thats why no promos ...

About show ka survival ,it depends on fans totally now ...if we can put pressure on star one to continue the show post revamp with a fresh new story of Maaneet almost like season 2 ,its very much possible because both MJHT and DMG hv seen season 2...out of which DMG ka season 2 was a success to some extent because of Sidhima track ...so if we want we can get it as well as our show dont even hv actors ka issues like DMG or MJHT had ..so our mission is more easy ...its just that fans should believe in it and go for it ...

As far as other queries of CVs and all r concerned ,I said this many times that fresh new start will always mean fresh new bunch of CVs ...so no point saying this again and again about who will b CVs post revamp...

Its better we just straightaway get into action and demand them for a fresh new start post channel's revamp with a new story of Maaneet 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
@Jyoti

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...

Thanks Love...ur positive words really does leave impact on people who love GeetπŸ€—πŸ€—...

I have been doing this in FB and here todayπŸ˜†.. two things

1. Bashing Devini and Mahesh ...saying no to SHAMLESS BEYONG WORDS Amritsar characters

2. Trying to make people positive and believe in fan power
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Priya

See..

1. U think the channel will even open and see your mail??? dear u cant even be sure if they read the mail or delete it...hai na...so calling up is a better option...u can also mail but try finding a stronger and sure shot medium of communication...like commenting in thier official wall...commenting on their offical page in FB and SO offical site...that will make ur voice get noticed...😊

I am mailing as well as posting messages on fb page of SO plus I am calling them as well but they are not transfering the calls one thing is sure that the PH is not inteested due to its issues with endemol but with extention fresh contracts will be made so 4lions can co produce it with another PH
I s DD still attending the starlive show ? her presence will assure us that geet is here to stay with or without this PH another thing is that whenever we call the channel they say that extention is being planned & official articl will come out only when things are official on papers
so come lets together request for a season 2 with or without this PH
Good Post ! Agree but hv to bear till GC & Drasthi recover fully...God Bless them & Pray for their Speed Recovery...
@priya

exactly...nothing as of now is planned...they are still 50 50...

There is a Chiller party movie

Lath kha...Gali kha...lafa kha...but SHOW KO BACHAπŸ˜†
@Anu
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I Love you and your love for Sho , Maneet/Gurti

aa gaaleee lag jaa