Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Neha

Not just this re...

I am tired seeing the blame game PH is playing...

They are backing on fans to save the show and themselves killing it with the hope that it ends...

I do not agree to the fact that Leads illiness will give a pot such PETHETIC  turn...when u still have hugh bunch of jokers to create a meaningful drama when your lead is ill and not shooting...

But they have completely killed the show these two week..and now PH and Mahesh may be enjoing their success in killing the show...and getting rid of some more fans...tomorrow they will say No one request CH to save the show and TRP's were down so the show had to shut shop and bla bla...

I know othe shows where Leads create problems wantingly...but the makers and writers try their best to keep the audience hooked...but what has this dub PH and writer done...killed the show further so that fans and channel deman for its end...

Well...I have so much to say but let me stop here and try to save the show than slapping the PH and dirting my hands
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Anu: Ya the PH is playing a dirty game hereπŸ‘πŸΌ. The channel is giving out good promos (except for this last one) but the PH is purposely giving out bad episodes. This plan is executed so that PH can automatically blame the audience for low TRPS even when good promos are airing. The question is why cant that channel see that episodes dont really reflect the promos? I agree that Gurti are sick but I am talking about the period before they were sick.πŸ€”

Also, remember the time when GC fell sick and the team did a wonderful job in his absence. I guess those are the first hand CV's. These second hand CV's dont really have the brains to come out of an emergency situationπŸ˜•

I agree with Jhan here...the success has gone to their heads and it will very difficult for them to come out of it until they get a big blow in their business.πŸ€” 
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what was d promo abt? 
devini n lucky n preeto? Is KC a dharamshala? dev being there - ok as it is his house. but lucky n preeto too? 
is it becoz of GC's illness?
If so, i am willing to put up wit this nonsense. 

But i sincerely hope these circus chrs (nandini in particular) is sent off aftr GC's return. i don't evn mind having new parallel tracks. but no nandini n other amritsar clan.

or have they changed d leads? if so i hope PH comes out wit official announcement. i'll stop watching Geet. i started this serial only for GC n DD's acting. if they are going to be treated so shabbily, i wd rather retain my earlier Maan n Geet  chrs than these caricatures these cvs are making them to be. 

Nando n her new dresses!!!! is there any way for us to put a stop to this chr. 

What happend to the promised makeover of Geet? gone n drains... oh yes we did get it!! how cd i forget . makover n new dresses - nandini did get it. isn't she d new lead!

i thnk someone shd teach assertive skills to DD! Being adjusting or friendly is fine but shd not end up a doormat. ppl will take advantage n dat s wht happning to her now
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Neha

They are facing the blow in form of Fan outburst ,,,but they are foolish enough to ignore it...

I agree re..CHannel is giving out good promos also trying to promote the show...but PH is busy planning how to kill and close the show without being blamed by anyone...let the fans fight like lunatics...let the channel and fans behave like fools...

gosh the most PHETHETIC PH i have ever come across
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu: I also want to question this: Why is the PH so bound to sabotage their own show? Would it not affect their reputation or their future projects?πŸ˜• Moreover, would this not harm their cast and crew and destroy their bed and butter? This has been puzzling me since the very beginnning of their destructive actions
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
New promo
Geet the love guru ufff how hate this
  😑😑😑
Nando wants to go to office and dev film and luck preeto romaning
Geet bhabi i s her to solve there problems
pls Gurti come soonnn
😭😭😭😭Edited by killerkinrul - 12 years ago
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have not seen the new promo &after hearing this I don't want to see it either about this track lets prove the PH that they have mesed up with the wro;ng set of fans the PH is trying hard to shut the show bringing in jokers devini to delhi so that we ourselves will call the  channel to shut the show but lets not do that lets call the channel & give the real feedback that we want devini jokers out of the show & that mahesh pandey should be fired ASAP to save geet the channel wants to continue it hence they are planning for an extention but the PH wants to end it by showing craps like devini jokers so lets start our halla bol to save geet
Are you all mailing SO to fire mahesh pandey devini & jokers I have been doing this from quiet a long time please don't stop after reading that message of mahesh pandey on his fb page that he is leaving geet continue to mail SO till the time he is out of geet team also request the channel that we are okay with the RC track if it assures the continuity of geet exit of devini mahesh pandey & jokers they channel can change the PH if needed
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Preet

πŸ€—πŸ€—...

The new promo is not even worth mentioning re...so forget itπŸ˜†...

See the problem here is we don't know what is happening behid the scene...

One day we see DD/ Geet in every scene and same time we here that she is not well and has been resting...My point is when MSK / GC is not there at that time why cant they make DD rest...they could have show Maaneet going to Mumbai and the circus clan going to Amritsar after marriage...2 days drama and then show Maaneet ones GC comes back..

but no...Geet has to be shown as equally shamless as Nandini...

in recent epis..the so called brainless write has just incorprated crowd and no story...

Brainless Geet
Shaless Nandini
ever confused and changing MSK
SAINT to the hell DEV
Utterlly shamless and disgrace Lucky and maama...

They could have worked on these character with better approach giving the leads the much neede rest...and not involving them in this cheap act...or can i say NOT CREATING THIS CHEAP TRACK

But ultimately the truth is the writer is brainless and the PH and others are more brainless to accept this crap
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Priya
πŸ€—
see the problem with us our lead got ill together and one is feling better but CVs ar not making good use of that and showing utter nonsense in name of telecast  and dont watch promo its pathetic and worst then ever

@Anu jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—
see FB Show ending ka circus is full swing  , if its ending na to i only want Maneet on my sceen i ont want  Devini and lucky preeto love saga
atleast end with good maneet  Story and passion
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Please reply to me when is mahesh pandey leaving ? he said that he is leaving geet on 15th september but when will he finally leave I want his exit ASAP with him jokers & devini will also end
about ne dresses for nandini it does not suit her some people do not look good in indian outfits & melani is one of them DD can carry both western & indian outfits with grace
just wish that once GC recovers we get rid of mahesh pandey devini & jokers
frm what I have heard about the promo the only positive thing that I can make out s from the last line of geet maybe after hearing all this she will plan to send jokers &devini to a long neverending HM & with this we can get rid of devini mahesh pandey & jokers forever
if the leads are unwell then why show them at all show only devini & jokers & wrap up their track & send them & the writer responsible for their track
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago