Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nir ... you are putting to much emotion in this serial... don't... try to enjoy it while it airs... after that continue your life...

Kuch to log kahenge... on sony... is the remake off dhoop khinara... my first ever eastern serial... on BBC...I loved it... and monish belh playing the lead... I am back behaving like a teenager☺️... Edited by shali - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shali
It was nice talking to u, me have to go and cook dinner now. Will come back after a while
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nirvanica15

@Shali

It was nice talking to u, me have to go and cook dinner now. Will come back after a while

indeed it was nice... enjoy cooking me... off to bed...
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shali

Nir ... you are putting to much emotion in this serial... don't... try to enjoy it while it airs... after that continue your life...

Kuch to log kahenge... on sony... is the remake off dhoop khinara... my first every eastern serial... on BBC...I loved it... and monish belh playing the lead... I am back behaving like a teenager☺️...

Agree I am putting too much emotion into this serial, but kya karu, its my first show ever. 
Its like you will never forget your first love.πŸ˜‰

I will try to see KTLK when I get a chance
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just read through all ur posts and saw the epi ... i just get a feeling PH is not interested in making the show good and so we have to bear the crap and see Maaneet ..as MP is still there !!!! not fired
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
If star one is going for revamp and shows are going off how come Sach ka saamna season 2  ka promo on air??
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ arpi...😲...SKS promo on air..😳...then it only means the channel might not go for revamp soon but only after the season ends...πŸ˜›...cause if they really revamping in a month or two they would not promote any new shows on the current channel stage......wishful thinking..πŸ˜›

let us see if this is a promo shot under emergency to stretch this week because i am pretty sure they might exit amritsar circus once GurTi are back in full form..prashant{tejjy} is in other show also i think,he cant be here for a long time...πŸ˜›...otherwise they wouldnt have advertised maaneet track on radio...πŸ€”...
I will  take it that they have shot this promo with DD since GC still might take a week to start working full time πŸ€” for maaneet track to develop...😭 ...so we might get devini and luckeeto this week..😡

wait and watch and if this promo was really written initially before GurTi were unwell then Mahesh Pandey aur team Hayi Hayi...🀒 😑and if this promo is really meant to play out then die in a hole Mahesh Pandey...🀬...Get out of our show...🀒... i do not fear anymore to tell you such harsh words thinking you may ruin the show...your destructive thinking has already done this...😑

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Is there a new promo, if yes please post the link please
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ all...they could have shown devini and luckeeto exiting the show by showin them going to amritsar bidding a final good bye to geet...😍 and geet sad thinking poora ghar is empty and soona...and they could have shown MSK's voice in the BG saying main hoon naa tumhare saath Geet with any old smiling Shot of MSK...❀️ and geet smiling through tears...😳...how much stress does it give GC to say that one line for BG voice when poor fella is giving scenes despite illness..😳...it would not have cost a lott...😑 they would have shown devini filler with circus this week and exiting on friday but ufff MP...🀒
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so acc to new promo Geet is playing cupid after marriage for the newly weds...πŸ€” bas yahin dekhna reh gaya tha...😑