Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Apologies for disappearing. πŸ˜³

I have the flu and when your body says sleep, you go sleep πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I woke up to see the games the PH is playing. 😑

I am sorry but 4lions are the most pathetic PH I have ever come across. People should only take on as much as they can manage. Their capacity is to manage one show - lets face it they were doing good when it was only one show. Now they have 3 shows so they badly need to close 2. 😑

Unprofessional pathetic losers. 😑

@ Zee
If they had not screwed up the show and if the production values had not fallen once the new show started, I would have given them a chance but it was clear for anyone who had two eyes and one-quarter of a brain to see (you do not even need a whole brain 🀣) that once the new show ka planning started, the existing show went down the drain. 😑

@ All

4lion bit off more than they can chew and it clearly shows. I think these guys are such unprofessional novices that the success of Geet went into their heads and they think they can replicate the success they got with Geet in every show they make.

I got news for you 4lions - you cannot. So many factors have to come together for a show to be a success. In Geet you had the perfect storm - an amazing team - of writers and creatives who imagined something, of directors and other assistants who executed it and of actors who brought it to life.

4lions did not respect this success and chose to throw it away. So now success will not respect them and will do the same with them.

-Saruu- thumbnail
Well Said Liv2laughπŸ‘
And theyy just keep making new shows?

cant handle 1,how will they handle 3-4?
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

Jyo do explain...

isn't SO a part off SP...
then who is SD...
and why is SO getting sold...

They are reorganizing Star One under new management... Relaunch the same channel ( retain some useful assets )  into a smarter, polished look catered to winning a bigger and new audience ...basically remove all the deficiencies with the predecessor model  . 
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Liv honey ... very well said...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kadydeep

They are reorganizing Star One under new management... Relaunch the same channel ( retain some useful assets )  into a smarter, polished look catered to winning a bigger and new audience ...basically remove all the deficiencies with the predecessor model  . 

well then we can expect Geet shutting down...
cause if you start something new...then ending old things is the best...

-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Shali..... The catch here is SO has only 2 shows with a large loyal fan base...Geet and Vamp show...Shutting down means risking to lose almost 2 lakhs + 80, 000 of ready audience of both shows ..It would be foolish of them to shut the shows before the new ones are working.πŸ˜•
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

New promo willl b breathtaking and will b out tomorroww 😍

Its about  πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Devini and Lucky-Preeto circus 🀒🀒🀒

Jyo, I hate you for this. I was stalking at work on my cell and I had to scroll through all this to see this crap😑
So I decided on giving u a punishment , here you go

"May you get a Hot CON of Devini exclusively in your dreams today "
🀣🀣
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Hey DevilsπŸ€—

😭
Whats all this hulchul again abt show ending

Anyways let me go watch todays episode
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kadydeep

@Shali..... The catch here is SO has only 2 shows with a large loyal fan base...Geet and Vamp show...Shutting down means risking to lose almost 2 lakhs + 80, 000 of ready audience of both shows ..It would be foolish of them to shut the shows before the new ones are working.πŸ˜•

Exactly ...and this needs to b told to the star desh management somehow πŸ˜›

@Jhan:Well said ...even now 4Lions ka msg clearly indicates that they hv washed their hands off from the show and hv very conveniently put the blame on channel 😑..anyways we too will deal directly with channel now 😎

@Nirvy:In my dreams Devini virus is blocked haan 😳
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Why is Preeto calling Maan as Jeejaji πŸ˜‘ ( I dont know what shes supposed to call Maan, Jeejaji is brother in law right?)
Are the CVs forgetting relations too