Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shali:I guess the dialogues in that scene could hv been better written for MSK ...its fine that he has no option but to support both marriages in front of Teji but the kind of words he selected to support it by saying how their love is true and eternal looked very cheesy coming from MSK's mouth  ...instead he could hv said it in more practical way that both couples r matured adults and took a joint decision and so he should respect it ...that would hv been more MSK like explanation but the kind of words he used ,it was clear that he was speaking Geet's words there to Teji but the question is since when MSK hv become a follower of his wife's words ?? Thats against his character again especially when he has ML and has gone back to that old MSK image 😕

jyo...pandeyji ko samjh nahi aa raha hoga kya likhe...so must have given already written Geet's dialogues to Maan and asked her to be quite and just gaze at Maan...😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Eva:I can understand that the actors were paid and as per their contracts ,they hv to b given proepr roles ..but they could hv been utilised in a better way na by showing Dev confessing his past truth to Nandu about his fake marriage and then Nandu refusing to marry him which will make him negative again ...see this way the actors would hv got more potential to show their acting and even Devini track would hv been more sensible ,matured and gripping ...even viewers would hv liked the actors more then na ...my point is if CVs hv signed them with big contracts then why not explore their talents properly here ?? 😕...why igve them such a mindless track where they will only get hate from viewers ??

@Ritzy:Haiii perfect song for our Maaneet ...I can imagine it on them even now provided we hv writers like Swati on board to explore that whole passion and desire in the characters 😍😍😍
geetfangeet thumbnail
Todays geet's red dress is it new one? and in tomorows precap geet in old dress only but nano got another new dress:-(
ritzy09 thumbnail

@Ritzy:Haiii perfect song for our Maaneet ...I can imagine it on them even now provided we hv writers like Swati on board to explore that whole passion and desire in the characters 😍😍😍

you know Jyo...when I am fed up like this and last week...i just listen to this song and imagine maneet on it and relive it...i just love it and hoped somebody made VM on it...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Jyo I know... but as I said he is talking Geet language... if he would have commented on this charade then he would have said. these fools (mine words) made a big mistake but we couldn't have stop them cause they a "adults"... they have the right to make their own desicion...and objecting against it would have an negative effect...

Jyo I was disappointed again... cause this hole ridiculous track is killing maan and geets character... while Cv's could have done a better job... yaar even we are better at writing fillers...

oohh and today's entry off teej and pammy left a bad taste... they were so easy convinced about this hole joke...

Edited by shali - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Deeps:Thanks for that Maaneet picture ..haiii some relief to my eyes 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi devils!!

dont feel like watchng d epi,
how long do we have to put up with this torture!!!

i 'll do mannat for gurti to get well back fast n give us relief from dis amritsar jokers (dev included!)

Last time whn GC fell ill (engagemnt epi), they managed it so well. though we all missed our MSK, d story was fast paced wit dev's truth coming out, meera n yash filling in. dat parallel track had lot of scope whihc was not utilised by d cvs at all. bt this track s so badly written, a few epi (last thur, fri) lookd like a badly made Bgrad movie.

dev getting ashirwad fr geet!!!! (yucky!) i now know its not Maan but cvs who have got ML. they have forgotten abt geet-dev's past. no wonder we are having wonderful bhabhi-devar relationshp. i wish they had shown geet prancing wit dev singing 'mein chali meri devar ki...'😡

is there any way we can reach DD. i wish if someone knows her personally, tell her abt her costumes n style n d show. Nando s becoming d new lead n geet s becomign poor relation of nando. why is she given so many dresses? bt DD has to reuse same dresses she wore before. its looking so bad...

nandini inspite of fancy clothes, looks horrible!! i usually thought saree will make both thin n fat ppl look good. bt for d first time i saw saree ineffective whn nando wore it. is that female going to remain evn aftr Gurti's return? plsss no. i wdnt mind a new track than those two.

let's all send thm to honey moon to timbukto. 

praying for GC n DD to get well n resume shooting. And cvs pls send all d jokers out of KM, inclu Dev.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bru22

Todays geet's red dress is it new one? and in tomorows precap geet in old dress only but nano got another new dress:-(

No its the old dresss only which Geet wore next morning after her marriage ...she is not given any new dress

@Shali:CVs r just lazy and dont want to do any research on Maan and Geet's original characterisation ..they just want to write thier own stuff without bothering to look into some old epis and since old writers hv all gone out of the picture ,so the new bunch r writing nonsense
-Deepzz- thumbnail

Hail the return of old dupatta style...Can see the boobs now 😭
ritzy09 thumbnail

No its the old dresss only which Geet wore next morning after her marriage ...she is not given any new dress

guys...actually hua kya hai na...original tailor has gone for his honeymoon after he ran and got married...Geet's naap was with him...ab Maan doesn't allow anyone else to take measurements and he is off sick so what can Cvs do...poor Geet has to do with old dresses na...

as far as Nando is concerned...till Dev gets to do his CON he cares a damn who takes measurements and what not of Nando