Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Nano the new lead πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭Cry
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Preeto, its one of my fav songs!  Ufff I love the song!  
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

No, I mean Santa Claus's teri bin o_o 

Theres Another Tere Bin Too Thats Y I Asked🀣

Geets Yhh Fariaa Did And I Luv Ur ASR Sigg😍
Myt ChorifyyπŸ˜†
Edited by -Saruu- - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geet.a

i always wanted a teji-pammi track...i hope we get it!

hope gc-dd get well soon :D

And finally our Geetu comes out of stalking 😎...yup Teji-Pammi is anyday a better idea πŸ˜ƒ
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Eva:But tell me why r CVs so twisted here ..they kae potential parallel track couples like Teji-Pammi come in as cameos while they will extend the stay on unwanted couples like Devini and Lucky-Preeto in the name of parallel trakc options ?? ..Why cant Lucky-Preeto do guest appearence and let Teji-Pammi hv a strong track na πŸ˜•

Jyo CVs brain only works occassionally..  but they are hell bound to show Dev-Nando..  This was decided at the entry of Nando..  They paid this actors and have contract so they are trying to get that bitter medicine push down our throats by hook or cook..

Yea would have definitely love Teji-Pammi prem kahani..  but she was suppose to gone to her myka because of her pregnancy and here she is totally flat on the belly..  The CVs forgotten that line by mamaji..

I think Maan would never want to leave his ML state with all the circus living in his house...  They have kicked all the true Khuranas out...  dadima Annie...  except Dev and now Geet's cousins not even her own bro and sis... are invading the privacy of Maan's house. 

No elder goes and lives in daughter's sasural and here Mamu is walking like a ghost all over the place in her niece's sasural.  eating and driniking and asking money from the sas just too much 

golmal hai bhai sab golmal hai

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Theres Another Tere Bin Too Thats Y I Asked🀣

Geets Yhh Fariaa Did And I Luv Ur ASR Sigg😍
Myt ChorifyyπŸ˜†

I  keep spelling Tere wrong LOL
Sorry for the sarcasm, but it's been so long since I've said something sarcastic and I needed to get it out of me LOOL. 
geetfangeet thumbnail
If nano blames geet after knowing dev geet past for not telling her it ,i will kill her ,if it happens , and gurti get well soon and save us:-)hello all
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hugs Eva...lots of lub to ya!

CVs for GHSP r brain dead...haan I officially declare them to be...bas sun lo sub na!
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Shali:I guess the dialogues in that scene could hv been better written for MSK ...its fine that he has no option but to support both marriages in front of Teji but the kind of words he selected to support it by saying how their love is true and eternal looked very cheesy coming from MSK's mouth  ...instead he could hv said it in more practical way that both couples r matured adults and took a joint decision and so he should respect it ...that would hv been more MSK like explanation but the kind of words he used ,it was clear that he was speaking Geet's words there to Teji but the question is since when MSK hv become a follower of his wife's words ?? Thats against his character again especially when he has ML and has gone back to that old MSK image πŸ˜•
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
today seems to be song night...so I always wanted a VM of this song on Maneet specially in good olden days...i think every word of this song was true -

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga

Tere Dil Se Ae Dilbar
Dil Mera Kehta Hain
Pyar Ke Dushman Log Mujhe
Dar Lagta Rehta Hain

Thamlo Tum Meri Baahein
Main Tumhe Sambhaloonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga