Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepzz- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nano the new lead πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Jyo go drink someone water, look at a video of bunnies hopping merrily and then  return πŸ˜³

Teri bin is a really nice song, would love to see it on Maaneet. 
Who cares if it's new she looks so ugly!! Ew. DD is much better with her tent and horrible wigs.

Originally posted by: kadydeep

Nano the new lead πŸ˜­

Edited by Boogleton.Schiz - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Jhan:They claim they hv 11 yrs ka writing experience .I dunno who actually made them a writer in the ifrst palce becuase even KG kids will prepare a sensible skit than this mindless comedy which we saw last week 😳

@Preeto:Wowww that song will look awesome on Maaneet and knowing Gurti ,they will give perfect raw passionate looks of desire in this song 😳😳😳

About the CON,well after grihapravesh ,CON is the next thing that can happen and we saw today already Dev and Lucky were despo to sleep with their respective wives ...so well πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i always wanted a teji-pammi track...i hope we get it!

hope gc-dd get well soon :D

-Deepzz- thumbnail

To bleach sabka nayan...from the gruesome images 

Some netra sukh πŸ˜

-Saruu- thumbnail
Fariaa U mean Atif's Tere Binn?πŸ˜†
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did someone mention tere bin??
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I hope what Moron Pighead pandey🀬 had mentioned on Face bookwas true and it was not part of his game plan of NEVER LEAVE GHSP but KILL it. πŸ˜‘vaise bande ne koi kasar nahi chodi maarne mein.🀬 The destroyer pandey VAAPAS JAAO. WE DO NOT NEED YOU IN GHSP. You are so unwelcome in GHSP. 
The guy can not think, all he knows how and whom to blame. 

Anyways
welcome back Tejimi.πŸ€—  Hope to see pammi giving some earful to Nikaami BEsharam nandini who is dying to sleep with rapist. Na sharam na hayaa, na bujurgo ka khayaal na family ki care na SELF RESPECT. Marriage na hui Gudde gudiya ka khel ho gaya.  All above she wants BIG WEDDING AT A"SAR. If CV do the wedding again that is it. 

I want teji to smack dev. the DEV creature in GHSP was,is and will always be selfish, womanizer, lafanga and self -centered. He can never think of anyone other than girls and how to get a gal in his bedroom. The guy enjoys doing FAKE or JOKE wedding. be it with geet, be it with nandini or even DIVINE wedding be it with meera.  

I pity on CV, and feel bad for old CV those were trying hard to address very crutial and burning social issue about women and their respect. Now current CV are giving wrong SOCIAL MESSAGE. Yes  the KNUCKLE headed pandey indeed giving message but the message is: Rape one girl and get her cousin for free.  Spoil girl, utter word sorry and she would be your best buddy on the earth. Indirectly CV promoting RAPE. Directly CV promoting CRIMINAL.  The useless pandey put blame on sick LEADS and comes up with excuse that how to write track instantly?? wow MR nonsense pandey if you can not write then for what are you getting paid off??  
I guess your trade mark is one guy and two sisters.  YOu did same in Chajje chajje ka pyar show, where NO emergency had happened.  STOP blaming leads, pointing fingers to others. BE MAN accept the responsibilty, say it you are miserable failed, tell us that YOU DID NOT BOTHER to watch single episode of GEET. PLease leave GHSP and let some one else handle the show with Pammi-tejji and maneet love story.

Originally posted by: -Saruu-

Fariaa U mean Atif's Tere Binn?πŸ˜†

No, I mean Santa Claus's teri bin o_o