Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
k frenz, me will be back...just busy with work!   
-Saruu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Boogleton.Schiz

Okay...I can't keep it up any longer!!

Sara, dude, he's so old. Ew. 
Okay I don't know what I'm saying, Sallu and others are older but whatever.

Oyee Samir Is YOUNGG😆
Anyways Moi Is Commited To Zaara,😍☺️
Commit To Girls,They Dont Cheat You Atleastt Like Some Idiots😆☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Also I feel the new CVs could never really understand the characters of MSK and Geet ...

MSK might hv a heart of gold but he was never the kind of man to give lecture on love and marriage to any random outsider ...he never really believed in giving explanations to anyone ...but today he goes all out explaining to Teji regarding how eternal Lucky-Preeto and Devini love stories r 🥱...I mean all that cheesy explanation coming out from MSK's mouth looks so damn OTT ...Its better CVs had given complete rest to GC rather than destroying MSK's character further by making him recite those cheesy nonsense dialogues which MSK can never say 👎🏼...

They gave those dialogues to GC just to make MSK's presense felt in the episode but since as an actor he could not do much becuase of sickness and the fact that physically he was not present ,so he was given those cheesy dialogues to handle the situation so that later his body double can play it out with his close up shots ..

TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ all: time to hit my bed... take care... good night...🤗 happy discussing maaneet... guruti get well soon and come with a bang...

By truelyours at 2011-09-19
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
THANK YOU CVs for sparing us from witnessing 2 SRs in one day!!!!!!!!!!  I do not want to see it either so please spare us the torture in the future too !!!!!🤢🤢🤢

Thank god MSK put this rule in the house...phewww!!!

Loved the maaneet scene...wishing to see them more in the near future...i want passion back in maaneet relationship

I am glad comedy circus is gone for now...and hope once gurti are back, sanity will return too...

Was so happy to see Tejji-Pammi!!! can we see them more?????
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Jhan:CVs r partially blind and so dont b shocked if CVs show your DONTS and ignore your DOS in that list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ye jeevan hai is jeevan ka
yehi hai yehi hai rang roop
Thode ghum hai thodi khushiyan
Yehi hai yehi hai chaon dhoop
-Saruu- thumbnail
Exactlyy Jyo
Actions Speak Louder Than Words,That Was MSK's Policyy😳

Its Obvious If You TRULY Love Sum1,You Need To Give This BIGG Lecture On It🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail
@All:Tomorrow b ready for Devini and Jugnu-Preeto CON ...just pray that the CONs r as bad as lantern CON of Maaneet but be ready for it 😭😭

I m saying this because GC-DD r still not well ...and after Grihapravesh of the other two couples ,just to pass some more time ,CVs will hv to show thier CONs only till Gurti r fully fit and fine
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...i just finished watching the epi and was about to write the same. MSK has never given gyaan about love and marriage to anyone and especially not this MSK who has lost his memory and is technically in the phase before he met Geet and experienced love. Now he has accepted Geet as his wife but he still hasn't felt the love for her like he did before. The dialogues he was uttering were completely OTT and didn't go with the image of MSK at all...