Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post jhan... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—\The last thing i wanna c now is Dev nandini ka CON...

I say in the name of parallel tracks to cover up for gurti's absence, bring back Naintara... Let her satao Dev n Nandini... Technically i guess within 6 months of signing d divorce papers the spouse can claim a right on the other...

So bring back NT with a court order to claim her haq on Dev n let nando sweat it out with NT... This will surely get the TRP;s in absence of gurti...
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

I am seriously considering whether certain people deserve to be called Creatives. πŸ˜•  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I am with ya in this...

Well we were thinking if a certain Mr. Pandey should be blamed or not...If u ask me.. He is to blame..

Why is he writting such crap..Are the Channel and PH sitting beside him with GUN in their hand to Give Dev and shamless Nandini torcher??????? He must be having some liberty to think as the so called WRITER na...

Well the Mo😑 is blaming everyone else...what will go of Mr. Pandey if he gives Good Maaneet ...will the channel and PH oppose...will the actors oppose????

Frankly he writes the strory and then it goes for approval...so who writes CHEAP STORIES??? Mahesh right😑
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: liv2laugh

I am seriously considering whether certain people deserve to be called Creatives. πŸ˜•  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Me too Jhanu...this is sick if u ask me!  😑😑😑😑
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In all honesty I hope this show goes CONless, we get better scenes!  
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The CV's have a golden opportunity to focus on Teji-Pammi equation. Hope they capitalize on that...πŸ˜ƒ   Its far better and interesting than Devini and Lucky-Preeto. During the Amritsar track their story had to be wrapped up in a hurry because of the actor's unavailability but now they can explore it further. Their relationship is very complex and would make an interesting parallel track... Hope the actors are not parcelled off without giving them their due...😳
@Swati and Jhan πŸ˜² How can you not want to see Devini CON?! How?!?! They are so frickin' awesome. I have like a huge life size poster of them in my bedroom because they are sooo H.O.T!!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes i feel is it sooo Difficult to write 2 or 3 epi without your leads  ...
i cant understand CVs here after Gurti recovery we gonna have durga puja and DD Going to london on event tab bhi w have to see such bullshit in name of telecast
Edited by killerkinrul - 12 years ago
TRULYOURS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the only good thing in todays episode was those 3 minutes of maaneet together... and teji and pammi entry... lets ask cvs to kick tejji and pammi so that they will be safe in geet... after all cvs are famous for not doing what we ask...

By truelyours at 2011-09-19
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Dev touched Geet's feet 😭🀒

Ok I mayb bad selfish ..whatever ...

but I want Dev ,Nandini ,Jugnu and Lucky out of this show once GC-DD returns ...period

They can use Tej-Pammi or Adi-Pinky as parallel track but plsss I dont want that bloody Devini or drunkard Jugnu or that usless Lucky hanging around in Khurana mansion anymore...

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just saw the episode 

OMG I totally cracked up when Geet says "Suniye JI"🀣❀️