Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

I think @anjs was trying to say that although we, the viewers, realize Khushi is not like that, to Arnav, she is only proving his preconceived notion about her.  But I guess @anjs can answer better but she meant.

hey...sorry, if i couldnt explain myself properly...what i meant was that arnav already calls her all the bad names possible and by doing such stupid tricks, she is giving him more chance...

i dont like it when arnav says all those things, thats why i am hate it when she gives him such chance, because that means he will again start his aukat crap...which will hurt us more ...

apologies if i have hurt ur sentiments
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anu , some great points you have brought up. I am really confused as to why the cv's portray Khushi character , who will defend herself , but then she resorts to fake faininting. Is really just bizzare.

But the precap has got me hooked , I hope the cv's will start to explore Arnav and Anjali's past. I hope the precap does live up to its expectations. Because  I am extremly curious , as to why Arnav is really does not like the idea of marriage ?
sunaina02 thumbnail
I do not want to comment without watching the episodes but I do think OTT herioines are bitter sweet as saccharine and after sometime become a sore to your eyes.

lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I didn't care for the tricks they wrote into the story today.  There is a way to make Khushi seem like a carefree girl without making her look jeuvenile (the carefree dance with La was a great moment).  I understood why she spoke with ASR on the phone the way she did and I thought it was funny.  But faking headache and the flour  (I don't know if she dropped that flour on purpose because the editing sucked so bad), it just didn't sit right with me.

She has a good reason for why she spoke with him that way but I think she went too far with disconnecting the phone.  What she doesn't have is a good reason for why she is meddling into the personal business between La and Arnav but still - haven't we seen this before.  I am really getting tired of the CV's portraying her as a woman who will speak up to defend herself but will run from explanation when she is caught doing something meddlesome.  Why are they diluting the magic of that apology scene.

On the upside, that precap has got me hooked.  what in the heck happened!?

May be I am in minority here, but I don't think the tricks shown were out of khushi's character. The girl who can make a heap of jalebis ( that too in odd timings )whenever she is upset, is a typical khushi for me. So the way she has responded or even disconnecting the line is her way of handling the situation in front of bauji & Co.

The fake faint is definitely to avoid arnva, becoz as you have rightly pointed out that she doesnot have any valid reason for the questions arnav is going ask her. Or else why will she go out when there is no necessity for her to go for the bulb.

Regarding her involvement in personal matters, yeah I agree with you when she has done from arnav's perspective, becoz he has never given any scope for her suggest him.

But when it comes to lanavya, she started to give her 2 cents on marriage & its importance more when lavanya has accepted khushi as her friend. And even lavanya is satisfied with her justification.

I thionk the precap is some what related to arnav-anjali's past which may emphasise why arnav doesnot believe in marriage .

@momma1128: nice post and I understand your take on cvs execution of characters.

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 12 years ago
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truth be told, i wonder whether cv's care for a good characterisation as much we do.
Arnav always allows khushi to explain herself when she wants,but when arnav expects explanations she just run away.Its not funny anymore, she behaves this stupid only with arnav.cv's really dont know to handle arhi scenes beyond eyelocks,,dupattas.

I think this one day will take one full week now

With my experience with this show, i dont think  cv's will show any change from khushi towards arnav if she witness tomorrow's arnav-anjali scene.If they intended to show some change it should have happened by now.😕

By the way,well written post anu!!Your posts are interesting than the merry-go-round we witness daily.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I am totally a Khushi shipper but today, I really think she went too far. Phone conversation was still fine, I wasn't really bothered there but I hated her tricking ASR into thinking she is fainting and needs water! One can't make mockery of something like this! It's so petty! I'm disappointed in her for that.

@precap: I don't know what happened, why and how. All I know is the minute I saw it, I could really feel something inside me. Seeing ASR like this, so vulnerable, it is uncommon and makes my heart go out even more. I would like to know what made him succumb to his emotions like this. So far, he has one weak point: his parents. Maybe it's something to do with them (:
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I think the rest was okay apart from the fainting trick I mean what the hell, he was so caring towards her aswell. She should've just acted more mature and listened to what he had to say. KKG is becoming annoying now.

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for liking the post!

Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipepe

I don't agree here,what she did today does not mean that she will do anything to get what she wants.That is harsh.

She knows that Arnav is furious and she knows what is coming her way and she is scared to face that so  running away.. 
@ red I don't agree that is harsh and rude..What phayde khusi has If la marries Arnav..
Edited by pranatim - 12 years ago
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anu..I wish there was something of her previous character in this show..I liked Gunjan..she was normal.🤔.Cant Arnav fall in love with a normal girl?Just coz he is a loner and has a tragic past he needs a lover who is so full of life that it can actually make you want to take your life.🤣

I hope they speed up the Shyam-Khushi track..Like I hope their wedding is fixed in a week or even a day..🤣..serves Khushi right and she will discover first hand how it feels to be forced to do something that you dont want to.