Posted: 12 years ago
I agree Anu. Yeah, dance sequence was cute. but this something juvenile seriously.She is running away from him as if she will never get caught. She is shown to be headstrong and righteous girl otherwise. what happens with ASR then?πŸ˜• She has to give explanation for meddling in his personal life every now and then.  I am feeling like a fool  for holding my hopes high after apology incident. The story didnt move forward an inch. 
yup!!! the tricks hv been too childish n irritating too!!!!
i mean hw many time r we gonna see she will try to irk arnav by dong smthng that he doesn't like n then try to play hide n seek wid him...n then make his anger go on the seventh level...he will brst out...n she will again cry!!!!
i mean enuf!!!!!
bt the precap seems too good!!!! for i wanna knw y arnav is crying...n also bcos i love arnav-anjali scenes!!!!
Agree with you...previously she got nerves to talk against him, gave him lectures on lot of things...Y she s running away now?!

And faking giddiness...It was not at all funny...When some one is genuinely concerned...faking and running away does not go with her character...

I think flour thing was done on purpose

Precap- Yeah! It was intriguing...may b something connected with  Khushi?! Awww! he looked like a helpless 5 year old!

someone mentioned in one of the post...that maybe its their (Arnav and Anjali's ) mother's shraddh...

also Nani was talking about the pandit, while discussing the list with Anjali

Maybe thats why both were crying...
Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ipepe

But I don't understand why anything wrong in khushi's behaviour is termed as something out of her character,may be the creatives want to show that these all are the negative traits in her and maybe all this is not an attempt to show her as a carefree girl.

Agree about the precap,about time! This has got to be good.

I don't have any problem with Khushi being imperfect because that makes her interesting.  My issue is with the inconsistency.  One who is mature about the financial crisis in her family, who is teaching sanskar, who the CV's are writing for as being the one who is principled (at least this is what I thought I read in the show write up) wouldn't act like this.  It seems incongruous.  I honestly don't think the CV's have a handle on how they want to show her.   And if it is not an attempt to show her as carefree, they have to do a better character sketch to show that Khushi does not own up to any meddlesome behavior with anyone...that piece is missing.
hmm.. i dont see what i can add anu.. it maybe kiddish but maybe it was slightly uncalled for..AND YET... i actually like todays episode,, so cant seem to pick a critic there..
yes she has interfered in his business and cant possibly expect to get away, specially after what she did to him at the mannat scene.. but i do think she has done her thing so not completely against herπŸ€”
Originally posted by momma1128

I don't have any problem with Khushi being imperfect because that makes her interesting.  My issue is with the inconsistency.  One who is mature about the financial crisis in her family, who is teaching sanskar, who the CV's are writing for as being the one who is principled (at least this is what I thought I read in the show write up) wouldn't act like this.  It seems incongruous.  I honestly don't think the CV's have a handle on how they want to show her.   And if it is not an attempt to show her as carefree, they have to do a better character sketch to show that Khushi does not own up to any meddlesome behavior with anyone...that piece is missing.

totally agree with you...acting like this, she looks like a fraud...who would act to faint and run away...this proves what Arnav calls her...'Apne phayde ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti hai' types
precap was the only thing worth watching in today's episode. they are destroying kushi's character
today is the first time i did not like her fake faint

about interfering between blah and arnav i guess she is taking her job too seriously.
If she knows she did not do a good job of keeping the phone she could have said so. rather than running away from him.
what will arnav do now. go behind her till her house
What CVs are upto πŸ˜”

only saving grace of today epi was precap
a very sad arnav-anjali 😭
how muchever i am angry with arnav for his kadoosness
this softer side makes me forgive him πŸ˜†
Hey Momma,

It is strange why she disconnected the phone but i guess it is called pure nerves..

she is in a flight mode..i feel... before she gets enough nerves to fight him, first instinct is to run for she does fear his anger.

She tried the aata stuff and it did not work for his look when he turned and stared at her told her of definite retribution for her meddling

She knows he has not liked her meddling. She knows for one, he told her, La confirmed it by saying he is mad at you for giving that idea...

and the fainting thing... i hope the wolf story does not happen her..and she really gets hurt in near future because he will assume she is faking it. i think something like that might just happen... and she would deserve it won't she

Yep i think, the shraddh scenario is what is happening here... and i think
even la is out of the picture...he might corner Khushi tomorrow..once she is back from buying her bulb!

i think very interesting scenes coming up... ones with ArHi, Anjali-Arnav and Anjali-Khushi

i hope Khushi sees the hurt he is going through!!

that the armor he wears is but a facade.