indiafmmm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a silent member on this forum. But I am compelled to ask a question. Someone please help me! Friends, CVs! Someone really...

If Barkha was the one who plotted this all along, if she has craved to be so close to Dev all this while... why on earth did she marry him to Radhika, when she could have married him and have actually been the one with him in the cottage that night??? I mean, seriously! This is totally illogical. How can one person become so obsessed with someone in a matter of one night???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I also agree, but in CVs land everything is imposable lol however remember when Barkha said "Everything is yours, is mine and everything is mine is yours"...doesn't that give a hint to this track (this was when radhika was given matched earrings by Barkha)
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just my 2 cents ... barkha could have never married dev bcos dev, at that point of time was prepared to leave everything bcos his dadaji was alive and could be RP.   Dev was trying to figure out a way to get both dadaji and rads to change their minds ... barkha got the 2 of them married secretly and preempted dev from doing anything ... as far as everyone else was concerned dev was marrying barkha - only dev and rads knew they were marrying each other  -   so barkha wanted the societal recognition of being married to dev and possibly counted on dadaji saying no to the wedding

ever since i heard that barkha was negative, her actions made a lot of sense to me bcos her behavior was "over the top" as far as friendships go  - the one thing that does not make sense is how she knew that dev would publicly confirm that barkha was his wife -  he was confirming what people already thought but how did she ensure that he did that