Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

drama queen - Page 3

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ sinnie - hiding truth and lying are not two extremes dear!

@ Sharu- She clearly knows dat sharu! dats y she faked fainting...If she stands by her opinion of Rakshas , y on earth she has to  fake in front of a cold, heartless man who never gives a damn for others feelings or situation! She knows wat melts him and struck a chord! Ok, I give benefit of doubt 2 her, the concern may b not explicit for her but not hidden either...may b she sub consciously knows dat! gosh! I m sounding so biased...may b it s due 2 the precap! (Anyways I m always biased to babua)
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lwfw

πŸ€—    no issues dear ,  lets see how it goes, may be her running away will make arnav take some drastic step  CVs have their own style na πŸ˜‰

oh woow!! that makes me feel MUCH better actuallyπŸ˜†πŸ€—
sure! if there is one thing i learned after so many epis it is that cv's and unpredictability are synonymous!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
deleteaccount thumbnail
actually u r rit...it was a bit rude of her...but i liked it..it showed arnavs cute inner part
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: cindrella255

@ sinnie - hiding truth and lying are not two extremes dear!

@ Sharu- She clearly knows dat sharu! dats y she faked fainting...If she stands by her opinion of Rakshas , y on earth she wil fake in front of a cold, heartless who never gives a damn for others feelings or situation!

as much as i love youπŸ€— i hate you!!😑    🀣
ok they are not but the thin-lined difference is enough!!πŸ˜› and thats it arghh!! i am going to sleep now!! 🀣
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i haven't seem the episode but faking she's not well seriously isn't good. And she ran away? If a person is worried for you then you shouldn't be doing this. What is Arnav would have faked being unwell only to talk to her ( i know this is not going to happen but just an example) then she would blast at him saying you have no right to play with people's emotions. Day by day cvs are making her character look very stupid. Doing such things isn't funny at all, it doesn't go with her bubbly nature. Now i seriously cannot complain if arnav talks about her "Aukat" or her "level", "her type" coz she has somehow proved him right.
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I thought she was being very naughty...& of course she didn't want to face Arnav when he is so angry with her...let him simmer down or let her see him crying, she will definitely make it up to him.

Chinu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

ok i guess i am the only one fine with that sheruπŸ˜†
no, i dont love it,, and no i dont hate it but i am just fine with it..
she choose to do that, thats just her so why feel it is out of her naughtiness.. then what say about all those pranks she played on him?πŸ€”
all rite bring it on now,, i know many will just throw something at me..πŸ˜†

@ bold ...I agree with you ..
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After her fainting act, I'm 100% sure Arnav's going to blast at her and straighten her up. It's all Khushi's fault now.. If she did not escape from him, maybe he would have been behaving better than whatever the outcome will be tomorrow.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i don think it was right ... but she makes arnav more angrier ...πŸ˜• 

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Without watching the epi...

Naughtiness is her specialty, the liveliness is her main attraction, but playing with someone's emotions specially with a man who rarely shows them to others is bad...moreover she should face him rather than run away,
agreed, that was a just too much!
growing impatient to watch the epi tomorrow!