ASR-KKG play catch and run today

Posted: 12 years ago
ASR and KKG play cat and mouse game today..two times asr tracks down khushi and both the times kkg is successful in escaping away from him..cannot wait for her to comeback to RM and face him again..he's not gonna leave her now..

plzz cv's stop this and make them confront by tomorrow's episode πŸ˜ƒ

on a side note::im really beginning to worry as to why ASR is all teary -eyed in the precap..is it sth related to the marriage agenda that is hidden from all of us and only him and anji knows??is it because of his past that is worrying him??because both the times he was so adamant to not to bring up the topic of marriage once when anji tried and another when la wanted!.what is is that he doesnt want others to know???plzz CV's show us too!!
Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
Today's epi's ArHi scenes felt like a combo of Pakram Pakrai and hide and seek!!... heheheh

Arnav is too strong to break up over a trivial thing.. I think its his mother's shraadh!!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Finally Khushi find out how to handle Asr &how ti escape from his torture.Today  aarhi scenes were doo funny specially love the way she pretended to be inconsioues &asked him toBring water for herπŸ˜†  & also loved way La allrted Khushi.Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago
yess maahi i so wanted there to be rel convo between them..though ill have to wait more now!i loved it how she talks infront of her parents..haha 
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Finally Khushi find out how to handle Asr &how ti escape from his torture.Today  aarhi scenes were doo funny specially love the way she pretended to be inconsioues &asked him toBring water foe herπŸ˜†

dang it i know ..the moment i saw that in the precap i was so sure she was faking it!!but the biggest thing was when ASR is fooled by her!!πŸ˜†
Poor guy, u can't really blame him mazkachazka - he is probably afraid of facing a repeat of GH scene - try explaining that to his family members!
Kauser , I agree with you , I want the confrontation to happen right at the beginning of the episode, so it is the out of the way. I really do want any of Khushi running away from Arnav , I thought that had stopped .πŸ˜•

But any how , in regards to the precap . I think something must have triggered of Arnav's emotions for him to be upset . Or it could be the anniversary of his mum's death ??
I am really curious , as to why Arnav is against marriage, is it because he saw his parents marriage fall apart ??
I suppose we will have to wait and see what is in store tomorrow
did u notice that when la brought the coffee It was missing after kushi came😊
Originally posted by gilgamesh

Poor guy, u can't really blame him mazkachazka - he is probably afraid of facing a repeat of GH scene - try explaining that to his family members!

haha yeah maybe..he must be dreading the same scene again..lol..btw my name's Kauser 😊
Originally posted by abharaan

did u notice that when la brought the coffee It was missing after kushi came😊

shit i did notice it!! but i thought she had kept it on the table..so i ignored is as a minor blooper πŸ˜†