Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Madhu knows the kind of danger that lurks around Dutta and his family, she shouldnt have simply walked out like that, especially so late at night. But I guess, she was too depressed and heart broken since the past 1 week, so must have not been in the right frame of mind. I know couple of friends who have done real wierd things while going through the "heartbreak" phase , they used to behave as though its the end of the world . So guess Madhu is also going through the same phase, due to her present mental condition she is not bothered about her life. But, as Dutta said, she has to think about her dad, and Dutta, as both these people have gone out of their ways to protect her and ensure her safetly. So hopefully, after the good shaking she got from Dutta, she will not repeat this foolishness.

And thank God Dutta dint spot Madhu walking past Baaji's vehicle, just imagine how confused he would have been at the sight - Madhu walking besides Baaji's dead slow jeep πŸ˜†!

But she surely is similar to Dutta in this aspect as well πŸ˜‰, both of them dont know how to handle heartbreaks . If she was an alcoholic like Dutta, she would have been sitting near the beach with a daroo ki batli in her hands πŸ˜†! Then Madhu telling Baaji "Nahin chahiye tumhara ehsaan...", thats so Duttaish πŸ˜†. And like Dutta, she is also a nakhrebaaz πŸ˜‰. But I dont think it will be difficult for Baaji to handle her, arre uske bhau ke nakhron ke saamne yeh tho kuch bhi nahin hain πŸ˜†! Just imagine Baaji's condition after marriage...ek taraf Dutta, doosri taraf Madhu, aur beech mein phasa humara bechara Baaji dancing to both their tunes      πŸ˜†

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Madhu knows the kind of danger that lurks around Dutta and his family, she shouldnt have simply walked out like that, especially so late at night. But I guess, she was too depressed and heart broken since the past 1 week, so must have not been in the right frame of mind. I know couple of friends who have done real wierd things while going through the "heartbreak" phase , they used to behave as though its the end of the world . So guess Madhu is also going through the same phase, due to her present mental condition she is not bothered about her life. But, as Dutta said, she has to think about her dad, and Dutta, as both these people have gone out of their ways to protect her and ensure her safetly. So hopefully, after the good shaking she got from Dutta, she will not repeat this foolishness.

And thank God Dutta dint spot Madhu walking past Baaji's vehicle, just imagine how confused he would have been at the sight - Madhu walking besides Baaji's dead slow jeep πŸ˜†!

But she surely is similar to Dutta in this aspect as well πŸ˜‰, both of them dont know how to handle heartbreaks . If she was an alcoholic like Dutta, she would have been sitting near the beach with a daroo ki batli in her hands πŸ˜†! Then Madhu telling Baaji "Nahin chahiye tumhara ehsaan...", thats so Duttaish πŸ˜†. And like Dutta, she is also a nakhrebaaz πŸ˜‰. But I dont think it will be difficult for Baaji to handle her, arre uske bhau ke nakhron ke saamne yeh tho kuch bhi nahin hain πŸ˜†! Just imagine Baaji's condition after marriage...ek taraf Dutta, doosri taraf Madhu, aur beech mein phasa humara bechara Baaji dancing to both their tunes     .  πŸ˜†

@bold:      BBB BAA AAA AJJJIII III III III III πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I absolutely looowed the fact that Madhu got a dose of much deserved bashing today from Dutta😈

And BB..aise dil mat todo...apne Baaji ko bacha lo..you have my full support ! And then u can also join Balu Dada in tapli maroing Raaja SaabπŸ˜‰ And when Dutta is on one of his steam roll mission again u can jump on Baaji's defense and pointing your left index finger at him and say..."Aye Dutta..bahut hua tera chillam chilli..pehle mere Baaji ki poori baat sun"

This Bhonslae filing a complain against Dutta is very interesting... Mhatre's brain behind it...lagta hai...providing much needed ammunition for Abhijaysinh! Hope the SP soon gets deep into unraveling this mystery and finds the right answers...
Edited by shalkanwar - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa! Kya jamke barse aaj Patil SaabπŸ˜† I am so glad true to form he didn't mince words while giving his piece of mind to MadhuπŸ‘πŸΌ  Not that I enjoy Madhu getting yelled at but I love the way writer jee stayed close to D's nature while writing this scene.One actually feels the heat of his anger emanating from every word spoken.Well Done!πŸ‘

I was bracing myself when D's bedroom door closed.🀒Thank you also for sparing us another bhashan on how D was yet again wrong in going beserk wrt Madhu

Kaun Niranjan ki shaamat aayi hain ab?πŸ˜†

Thanks for the webisode,BB & writerjee😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shalkanwar

I absolutely looowed the fact that Madhu got a dose of much deserved bashing today from Dutta😈

And BB..aise dil mat todo...apne Baaji ko bacha lo..you have my full support ! And then u can also join Balu Dada in tapli maroing Raaja SaabπŸ˜‰ And when Dutta is on one of his steam roll mission again u can jump on Baaji's defense and pointing your left index finger at him and say..."Aye Dutta..bahut hua tera chillam chilli..pehle mere Baaji ki poori baat sun"

This Bhonslae filing a complain against Dutta is very interesting... Mhatre's brain behind it...lagta hai...providing much needed ammunition for Abhijaysinh! Hope the SP soon gets deep into unraveling this mystery and finds the right answers...

Me too was glad that Madhu got a solid dose from Dutta. Ms. Annoying deserved it. I am glad that attempt to bring Damodar in didnt work either. BB I suggest you save your Bajirao from this female.
I also loved the Sethji-Naku scene. No one can be like a sibling who will be ever ready to show you a mirror.
Has Naku put on so much weight already? I bet Dutta didnt even notice till now. My sweet innocent baby.
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Whoa! Kya jamke barse aaj Patil SaabπŸ˜† I am so glad true to form he didn't mince words while giving his piece of mind to MadhuπŸ‘πŸΌ  Not that I enjoy Madhu getting yelled at but I love the way writer jee stayed close to D's nature while writing this scene.One actually feels the heat of his anger emanating from every word spoken.Well Done!πŸ‘

I was bracing myself when D's bedroom door closed.🀒Thank you also for sparing us another bhashan on how D was yet again wrong in going beserk wrt Madhu

Kaun Niranjan ki shaamat aayi hain ab?πŸ˜†

Thanks for the webisode,BB & writerjee😊

@ red - Even I was wondering, how come Nakku never enquired as to why Dutta spoke that way to Madhu, especially about the line "tumhe lagta hain ki main bewaja cheekta chillata rehta hu, hain na?!" Generally she is very inquisitive and has to know EVERYTHING, so how come this time she spared D πŸ€”?!

I think the main reason why she spared her bhashan with D this time was because she has found a new bakra in Abhijay Singh . She is busy with her next round of bhashan and its preparations, so for the time being D will have to wait 😳. So dont worry thinking of D now, think about what would be of Abhijay after the next round! Eventually he will surrender his weapons in front of her and say "mujhe maaf karde meri maa  ". And that will benefit Dutta eventually, as from then on Abhijay will maintain his distance from him, not from fear of Dutta Bhao, but from fear of Mrs. Dutta Bhao .

I think by the end of his life, Dutta will turn into one of the best listeners the world would have ever known 😎.

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Me too was glad that Madhu got a solid dose from Dutta. Ms. Annoying deserved it. I am glad that attempt to bring Damodar in didnt work either. BB I suggest you save your Bajirao from this female.
I also loved the Sethji-Naku scene. No one can be like a sibling who will be ever ready to show you a mirror.
Has Naku put on so much weight already? I bet Dutta didnt even notice till now. My sweet innocent baby.

Actually I dont find Madhu that annoying since this thread. Initially on screen I never used to like her that much, as her character development dint take place properly, so she seemed forced. But I like the way the writer has developed her character here through the closing of Damodar's track, and I also loved the way Dutta-Madhu relationship was eventually developed by the end of Nanasaheb's track.

I can understand why she is behaving this way - she eventually realised how much she loves Baaji, but Baaji on the other hand has been quite rude to her. For the past 1 week she has been quite, and has been trying to come in terms with it, but guess after this 1 week, she got really desperate so came upto Baaji to ask him again, hoping that this time atleast he might reconsider his decision. But again, he rudely dismissed her. So guess this past one week has taken a toll on her, and Baaji's final stand eventually caused her to break down miserably. She is suddenly feeling lonely in life, and thus is missing her dad a lot. So I can somehow relate to her feelings. She also seems to be really sensitive like Dutta.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder if ASD and Naku are related? They somehow give me the brother-sister vibe. Could they be cousins from her father's side?πŸ€”
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red - Even I was wondering, how come Nakku never enquired as to why Dutta spoke that way to Madhu, especially about the line "tumhe lagta hain ki main bewaja cheekta chillata rehta hu, hain na?!" Generally she is very inquisitive and has to know EVERYTHING, so how come this time she spared D πŸ€”?!

I think the main reason why she spared her bhashan with D this time was because she has found a new bakra in Abhijay Singh . She is busy with her next round of bhashan and its preparations, so for the time being D will have to wait 😳. So dont worry thinking of D now, think about what would be of Abhijay after the next round! Eventually he will surrender his weapons in front of her and say "mujhe maaf karde meri maa  ". And that will benefit D eventually, as from then on Abhijay will maintain his distance from him, not in fear of Dutta, but in fear of of Mrs. Dutta Bhao .

I think by the end of his life, Dutta will turn into one of the best listeners the world would have ever known 😎.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh my tummy hurts! But very well said Appu!Clap Chalo accha hain! Atleast iss darr se the SP will take a transfer out of Ratnagiri & out of D's hairπŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

🀣

Oh my tummy hurts! But very well said Appu!πŸ‘ Chalo accha hain! Atleast iss darr se the SP will take a transfer out of Ratnagiri & out of D's hairπŸ˜†

Mine hurts too πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£