frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
why does the family have to interfere in ishaans career?

totally lame reasons... and suhaana too is impossible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
When you are a part of a family, your decisions affects everybody in the family, we are talking about Kyshaps here who are very closely knitted family, they all take the blessings of there elders before doing anything, and this is how it use to be, unfortunately times has changed I know people just decides to migrate or go to different places and there parents are being notified the very last minute, it hurts as they are after all our parents they did a lot for us, by all means Ishaanshould go its his decission but informing the family was the right thing, and Alok ad the other family memebers opposing it because they love him so much they cant bare his departure as he would be missed by them and this is very very natural, I dont find it ridiculous for me this is a very loving family who are only seeing there love for Ishaan not his career.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Till now Ishaan never left his family... Now he is going to Mumbai a unkown city alone with his wife... Alok and rano have that darr, how will be Sushaan manage all alone...

Suhana didn't want to go Mumbai, as she is there in kashyaps house with everyone 24/7. When Suhana think of her mother, she immediately goes to BM room and sleep there...Everyone loves suhana and she want to be in family..

But I agree, that if it's only for 6 months.. It's OK to go to Mumbai...
Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sorry i disagree... 

staying or not staying with the family is another question.
ishaan being an adult should have the right to choose what he wants in life... things should not be imposed on him.
and moreover its just 6 months... not forever.

and, remember when panna was forcing raunak to take an offer in bangalore and his mother opposed at that time everyone was aginst raunak and mother for wanting to stay togther. at that time they were impractical.. not why change in stds.
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with Venture although i do think that the reasons and answers they gave for him not moving can deflate a person's confidence
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

There 2 things I don't know which is more true ... So 

1 ]     Ishan never left Family Home before . Now He wants to pursue his career [ which is undestandable ] but for Family it is hard to live with out him [ As they never saw it coming or talk abt the opportunity ] For them It must b like someone just drop the BOMB . so One moment they were happy , next they learn one of the family member wants to move away . They never had chance to wrap their mind around the possibility ,  As V saw in Precap , They reconsider their decision in precap . So It's good, It was their initial thought that They don't want their son to live separate from them .

2]      Family knows Suhana 's strength , How much house work suhana does around house. They never ask her to do household chores doesn't mean they don't expect her to or doesn't want her to . Suhanna until today never show any interest in household work & it doesn't occur to her . She is not a little girl . V all leave our comfort zone behind & face the world .   BM knows for Suhana it will b hard to survive without family & so does family. 

So I think BM's decision reflects on either or both of these reasons . as for Family It was just the initial reaction . 

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

There 2 things I don't know which is more true ... So 

1 ]     Ishan never left Family Home before . Now He wants to pursue his career [ which is undestandable ] but for Family it is hard to live with out him [ As they never saw it coming or talk abt the opportunity ] For them It must b like someone just drop the BOMB . so One moment they were happy , next they learn one of the family member wants to move away . They never had chance to wrap their mind around the possibility ,  As V saw in Precap , They reconsider their decision in precap . So It's good, It was their initial thought that They don't want their son to live separate from them .

2]      Family knows Suhana 's strength , How much house work suhana does around house. They never ask her to do household chores doesn't mean they don't expect her to or doesn't want her to . Suhanna until today never show any interest in household work & it doesn't occur to her . She is not a little girl . V all leave our comfort zone behind & face the world .   BM knows for Suhana it will b hard to survive without family & so does family. 

So I think BM's decision reflects on either or both of these reasons . as for Family It was just the initial reaction . 

I agree to both points, I never said Ishaan shouldnt go as thats his career and his choice but being part of the joint family, the reaction was understandable, I know my relatives who have turned down opportunities abroad because they didnt want to leave there parents, thats very common , just as people leaving there home all the time for education and job, and we get mixed reactions some families approves it and happily let them go others are dissapointed but still let them go. The topic maker didnt get my point which I made that , IShaan ,s leaving for Mumbai is NOT wrong wether for 6 months or forever as its his choice , my point is family reaction is understandable as they refused it initially because they were only thinking of there love for him.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

even when you turn 50, then also your parents wud be worrying for you... so very natural...😊 Kashyaps are worried... Justifiable to me... but I am sure they wudn't stop Ishaan... they will let him fly in the sky... 😃

SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm enjoying this track already. Mostly because I don't know which way I want it to go. I can see both sides to it... I love the Kashyaps... their joint family, their way of life and the way they care about each other. It would hurt them a lot of course if Ishaan left, but at the same time that would be a good thing for him professionally. I kind of feel sorry for him because he really wants this, he has been working hard for 4 years and now that he is being promoted, he just wants to go and give it his best shot. It is only for 6 months, thankfully not forever. It would be fun to see how Suhana manages on her own and it would definitely strengthen their relationship because they'll only have each other to rely on for 6 months. 

I kind of hope Ishaan takes it and that the family support him in his decision.
zackey_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
instead of worrying about Ishaan (which is very unreasonable), the Kashyaps should raise valid points like how will Suhana live in Mumbai?? When Ishaan would be in office how will Suhana live all day alone in the house??

If they really want to interfere, they should interfere taking Suhana as their guard..beacuse really that girl needs a lot of care and protection...She needs to be pampered all the time which she cannot get outside the Kashyap house