•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
saw the episode and i feel its koal set up men to do lata that knowing it will hurt abha, but knowing priyanka she will rub salt in wound and make it look like its vimal what you guys think
Originally posted by babygirl198722

saw the episode and i feel its koal set up men to do lata that knowing it will hurt abha, but knowing priyanka she will rub salt in wound and make it look like its vimal what you guys think

may be it wil happen...
was thinking the same thing, i think it was planned between Koyal & priyanka, and perhaps vimal was trying to fight away the goons, rememeber someone saw them talking but we dont know who, i would really hate to think vimal is part of the rape

anything is possible
the cv's are unbelieveable
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

anything is possible
the cv's are unbelieveable

so true, just dont know what to think anymore.๐Ÿ˜”

really very depressing to watch๐Ÿ˜’

Ewww... sick but yeah highly possible ...

Originally posted by Garkhelsun

Ewww... sick but yeah highly possible ...

i think we should take bp tablet before watching this serial๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I don't think its part of Koyal and Priyanka's plan as they are ladies too. Its certainly someone else. Not Raj or Vimal ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I don't think its part of Koyal and Priyanka's plan as they are ladies too. Its certainly someone else. Not Raj or Vimal๐Ÿ˜•</font>

agree with u dr..