Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sam990

ahem start his own buniness wot will it be 

You know they went to Switzerland right? Mr Thakkra gave them a tender for catering...I know I know, catering is a business taken up by women, lets just see what it will be.
Nilu.Dasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What ever it is happen me too want to end this stupid kalakaris and story move in a new way
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

It's true it's a serial they need things to be happening all the time...😉

It will be a fab track.

lol i give up!!😆
as long as the coming track keeps gopi away from rashi n nearer Aham i would look forward to it!!

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A separation would a great idea, but I don't think it's yet time for it. For now, Ahem will not agree to take Gopi with him to suffer. As usual he will ask her to stay back and take care of his mother.

I think this track is amazing, but will be put to a halt until the correct time - that is GoHem are officially together.
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the  separation track will see Ahem realizing the value and support Gopi will give him. Like others say, Rashi will bring the house down and Jigar whilst he tries is no business man and therefore I can see Rashi getting caught because there will be no Gopi to do her work for her !!!! 

The business will be in trouble which will require Ahem and the house will need Kokila and so this will bring the family back together.