India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

discussion thread (Page 12)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I have a feeling Suhana will surprise everyone in Mumbai with her cooking and house hold chores...

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

[
I am not saying that she should not learn anything or become considerate, I am saying that instead of showing any growth in her the CV will make her into a joker, as Renu said she will become a laughing stock yet again, I am just giving the picture which CV might show us in order to make it a light hearted show, I so want to see mature Suhana , because I want to see her like her own mother and BM , which we did see a glimpse during Sona track and BT track . Lets hope they stop making mockery of Suhana as I have had enough of it. Simple people with good heart do have brain and Suhana use to be very sharp and smart once upon a time in far far place.

agree completelyClap
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I am not saying that she should not learn anything or become considerate, I am saying that instead of showing any growth in her the CV will make her into a joker, as Renu said she will become a laughing stock yet again, I am just giving the picture which CV might show us in order to make it a light hearted show, I so want to see mature Suhana , because I want to see her like her own mother and BM , which we did see a glimpse during Sona track and BT track . Lets hope they stop making mockery of Suhana as I have had enough of it. Simple people with good heart do have brain and Suhana use to be very sharp and smart once upon a time in far far place.
I too want to see growth in Suhana , What I see Is Suhana getting off easily for her Safness in heart , Without learning anything & that disappoint me BIG TIME . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by abhi786

Renu, there are chances that they show suhana unable to make breakfast, household things... I think they will be more comedy scenes.. how suhana making jala huva bread... May be few days surely they will show comedy.. But I think Ishaan is going to get a flat from the company.. May be there will be chance that she may meet another BM  and another dada-dadi.

Suhana wins their heart and becomes their beti and learns all household work ...Otherhand Ishaan would have problems in the new office from one guy, as she expected  to become the manager, but ishaan got it instead of it.. So now he tries to cheat the company and blame it on Ishaan as he is the Manager and he is responsible... How Ishaan sloves this problem, with suhana helping him...

abhi i know that cv's are goint o show all this in a comic way but i dont trust their comic sense any more because for cv's of SGP comedy means showing increasing dumbness by suhana...dont you remember during amnesia track how they tortured us in the name of comedyOuch

agree to u...u know today I was watching Sgp with my Bro...and he was so touched and said this is a called a superhit serial which does not overdo anything,no show shining,brings smile to our face...and even I was all on with gun gan of SGp and listing all negative points of other serials and prayed that plzzz aaj meri nak rak lena...plzzz aaj toh Kuch comedy ke naam pe torture maat dena but finally by the end nothing such happened.expect the last scene as I thought 
AB toh wapas Kashyap Parivaar mein khil kariyan gunjegi and new obsession for suhanaLOL

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 20 September 2011 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViews

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

I have a feeling Suhana will surprise everyone in Mumbai with her cooking and house hold chores...

aisa nahi ho sakta...kunki agar aisa hi karna hota toh sushaan ka mumbai transfer hi nahi hota...ab woh suhana ko perfect house wife bante dikhaye gay aur SGP ko aur 50 episode kinch jayengeLOL
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

i would like to see that during ishaan's bad time (due to problem in job) suhana does help him by working and making use of her so called education.

R U asking for MOON ? Ermm  THere THere Hug  Now , Do U feel better ? LOL

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Originally posted by Keenu.G

LOL abhi u always think three steps ahead of CVs! Wink
abhi bechare ishaan ko settle toh hone doh, prbs pehle se hi decide karli! Tongue LOL
i like ur theory though, will be fun to watch it tht way!
@nikki lol u asking punjabi person if i like ghee and shakkar! wht do u expect as reply? ofcourse i LOVE it! Tongue

Keenu, what's the reason, if there is no growth in Sushaan.. Suhana should learn manage the house and becomes responisble.. Ishaan also understood that new place, new enemies will also be there... In JOB, particularly Managers, have more responisbility..Hope Ishaan try his best in the JOB and Sushaan surely comeback happily with much more understanding between them..
Abhi... Thumbs Up My intuition says that... this is going to happen... I am so very much positive about upcoming track.. it's the real situation & common in families... I wish Good luck to CVs... hope they will do the magic... Smile

p.s. -- (agar sach na ho... please don't blame me... it's not me... it's my intuition... WinkLOL)

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

i would like to see that during ishaan's bad time (due to problem in job) suhana does help him by working and making use of her so called education.

R U asking for MOON ? Ermm  THere THere Hug  Now , Do U feel better ? LOL

netri i have been asking for moon for so long...but no useLOL

iViews

Go to top