Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 111192

abhi i know that cv's are goint o show all this in a comic way but i dont trust their comic sense any more because for cv's of SGP comedy means showing increasing dumbness by suhana...dont you remember during amnesia track how they tortured us in the name of comedy

agree to u...u know today I was watching Sgp with my Bro...and he was so touched and said this is a called a superhit serial which does not overdo anything,no show shining,brings smile to our face...and even I was all on with gun gan of SGp and listing all negative points of other serials and prayed that plzzz aaj meri nak rak lena...plzzz aaj toh Kuch comedy ke naam pe torture maat dena but finally by the end nothing such happened.expect the last scene as I thought 
AB toh wapas Kashyap Parivaar mein khil kariyan gunjegi and new obsession for suhanaπŸ˜†
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

I have a feeling Suhana will surprise everyone in Mumbai with her cooking and house hold chores...

aisa nahi ho sakta...kunki agar aisa hi karna hota toh sushaan ka mumbai transfer hi nahi hota...ab woh suhana ko perfect house wife bante dikhaye gay aur SGP ko aur 50 episode kinch jayengeπŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i would like to see that during ishaan's bad time (due to problem in job) suhana does help him by working and making use of her so called education.

R U asking for MOON ? πŸ€”  THere THere πŸ€—  Now , Do U feel better ? πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhi786

Keenu, what's the reason, if there is no growth in Sushaan.. Suhana should learn manage the house and becomes responisble.. Ishaan also understood that new place, new enemies will also be there... In JOB, particularly Managers, have more responisbility..Hope Ishaan try his best in the JOB and Sushaan surely comeback happily with much more understanding between them..

Abhi... πŸ‘πŸΌ My intuition says that... this is going to happen... I am so very much positive about upcoming track.. it's the real situation & common in families... I wish Good luck to CVs... hope they will do the magic... 😊

p.s. -- (agar sach na ho... please don't blame me... it's not me... it's my intuition... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

netri i have been asking for moon for so long...but no useπŸ˜†
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

what education? Ishaan is not working in  a fashion industry  and this is not Devil wears PradaπŸ˜†
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i would like to see that during ishaan's bad time (due to problem in job) suhana does help him by working and making use of her so called education.

I think  Renu.. in bad time.. suhana is the one who will tell, she has faith in her husband.. when the company people and neighbours starts blaming ishaan.. Both will not inform this to family.. When family members call them, they act they are happy.. That time Suhana will be the strength of Ishaan and both will try to find out what happened.. ishaan will prove his innocence.. and company will be impressed of him and gives another promotion, but this time Ishaan reject and tell he want to go back to his family.. Sushaan comes back and company will give him promotion for his honesty..
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

what education? Ishaan is not working in  a fashion industry  and this is not Devil wears PradaπŸ˜†

Perhaps It is Devil [ Suhana ]  wears PradaπŸ˜† 

P.S. People Who haven't see the Movie , It was Funny movie No offence to Suhana Premis . 

meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I am not saying that she should not learn anything or become considerate, I am saying that instead of showing any growth in her the CV will make her into a joker, as Renu said she will become a laughing stock yet again, I am just giving the picture which CV might show us in order to make it a light hearted show, I so want to see mature Suhana , because I want to see her like her own mother and BM , which we did see a glimpse during Sona track and BT track . Lets hope they stop making mockery of Suhana as I have had enough of it. Simple people with good heart do have brain and Suhana use to be very sharp and smart once upon a time in far far place.

Aunty, now u r asking for too much...Making mockery of Suhana is part time jobs of all kashpays...and CV's feel that showing that they'll bring a comic factor to the SHow,which is their misconception .and they need to come out of this...Audiences are in love with Suhana ..Suhana the one who was stubborn but when coming to feel others pain she was the first one, but CV's are in no mood to Improve the Character of Suhana And Butchered it ...and now I dont think there's any point below this where CV's can go...so from now I jst hope they try to show us a Sensible suhana with her original traits..the suhana which I loved..and same goes with Ishaan too
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhi786

I think  Renu.. in bad time.. suhana is the one who will tell, she has faith in her husband.. when the company people and neighbours starts blaming ishaan.. Both will not inform this to family.. When family members call them, they act they are happy.. That time Suhana will be the strength of Ishaan and both will try to find out what happened.. ishaan will prove his innocence.. and company will be impressed of him and gives another promotion, but this time Ishaan reject and tell he want to go back to his family.. Sushaan comes back and company will give him promotion for his honesty..

Abhi... do think about joining creative Team... you are fantabulous with the SGP storyline... whatever you have thot so far... is perfectπŸ‘πŸΌ