Sasural Genda Phool

discussion thread - Page 8

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

i liked todays episode a lot...the song sequence was very nice...(though not needed) it was full of happiness...😊

family stopping Ishaan was not right...bt i would not say they aer totally wrong...they have been thinking abt only them as BM said herself...so they too need time to think abt it...and think whats right and wrong for their children...and from precap we can see...they care for their children's happiness...

so i would say...the reaction was natural...

Shwets... 😊 You are 200% right... early reaction is so natural... that is going to happen with anybody... you can not be happy the moment you hear that your children are going to go away... but I am sure they will understand & let their children prove themselves... πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Kyshaps are chalaak they want Suhana to go as well so that they dont have to jhailofy her. I doubt about the growth and progress in there relationship as the whole track would be around Suhana and her making mistakes after mistakes, making it like Mr. Bean kind of comedy, it will only be how bad she did in the kitchen , how stupid she was in the market place to buy aloo bhaji, how bad she was in washing and cleaning the house, and the Mahan Ishaan jhailofy her, to some extent it will be good for few days but then it would become all predictible just like in Amnesia track where the first week was enjoyable and then it all became repetitive.

Is Suhana going to learn anything ? Is she going to atleast consider how much work other do around house ? When she will  b back from MUMBAI , Will she do household chores ? Or consider doing them ? If NO then there is no point in sending her to MUMBAI . 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Kyshaps are chalaak they want Suhana to go as well so that they dont have to jhailofy her. I doubt about the growth and progress in there relationship as the whole track would be around Suhana and her making mistakes after mistakes, making it like Mr. Bean kind of comedy, it will only be how bad she did in the kitchen , how stupid she was in the market place to buy aloo bhaji, how bad she was in washing and cleaning the house, and the Mahan Ishaan jhailofy her, to some extent it will be good for few days but then it would become all predictible just like in Amnesia track where the first week was enjoyable and then it all became repetitive.

Sheema Di... what I can imagine at this time... is only one thing... Suhana fighting with neighbours... in her full form... 🀣🀣
Then they wud made them her friends... and they wud help her adjusting & learning... 😊
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

I think Kashyaps have realised that this is the only way Suhana will learn...

I think so too . Remember before B'Day fiasco . BM says to Rajni - Disha that It is high time that Suhana helps them around home !!!! Well , Suhana never done anyting around house or for Family Members or cook anything . So If she is pushed on her own or left on her own , she may do something . 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keenu.G

nahin renu i have good feeling about this.. instead of ishaan, i hope suhana will come bak and tell kashyaps how she managed all the stuff brilliantly! πŸ˜‰ 

Keens... we are on same boat... I think the same... as I said.. my illusion says... in early phase they will show her fighting with the neighbours & the stuff... I am sure wud be hilarious...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

Sheema Di... what I can imagine at this time... is only one thing... Suhana fighting with neighbours... in her full form... 🀣🀣
Then they wud made them her friends... and they wud help her adjusting & learning... 😊

Good thoughtπŸ‘πŸΌ...hope they get some funny neighbors like Hansa and Mrs SarabhaiπŸ˜†
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

awww I m missing Manju Aunty badly...kitni mushkil se uhne bhulne ki koshish ki...par Sachi ben aapne unki phir yaad dila di.
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Keens... we are on same boat... I think the same... as I said.. my illusion says... in early phase they will show her fighting with the neighbours & the stuff... I am sure wud be hilarious...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

yea sachi, i hope there's another manju aunty waiting in mumbai to handle suhana! πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 111192

i fear the same instead of showing some sense and growth in suhana ...the cv's are going to ridicule suhana even more...ishaan would be telling all these stories about suhana's mistakes which will become tea time gossip for kasyap's
         Renu , Suhana had so much time to learn from KAHSYAPS but she never showed any interest in Household work as for mistakes , If she learns from them then It's ok . But Kashyaps also laugh at their own Memeber's mistake too . Like today , Ilesh was a Joke of the day !!!!! so not everything Kashyaps do is wrong . Suhana too is at fault . 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 111192

i fear the same instead of showing some sense and growth in suhana ...the cv's are going to ridicule suhana even more...ishaan would be telling all these stories about suhana's mistakes which will become tea time gossip for kasyap's

Renu, there are chances that they show suhana unable to make breakfast, household things... I think they will be more comedy scenes.. how suhana making jala huva bread... May be few days surely they will show comedy.. But I think Ishaan is going to get a flat from the company.. May be there will be chance that she may meet another BM  and another dada-dadi.

Suhana wins their heart and becomes their beti and learns all household work ...Otherhand Ishaan would have problems in the new office from one guy, as she expected  to become the manager, but ishaan got it instead of it.. So now he tries to cheat the company and blame it on Ishaan as he is the Manager and he is responsible... How Ishaan sloves this problem, with suhana helping him...