discussion thread - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tejeshec

go to bhejafry.net if you want to watch live indian channels

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† couldnt be more suitable name then this BHEJA FRY !!!!!
Originally posted by venture

no i would stay with the updates , I like it this way and then watch it in the evening in my bada TV, kay shayag aacha aur lagay
I would give Kyshaps 100 out 100 for keeping it cool after what happened to Ilaish, in real life hamari toh halat kharab hoti.

Yaa , even after suhana left Rajni - Disha at the restaurant . 
Originally posted by netri

Yaa , even after suhana left Rajni - Disha at the restaurant . 

Dont remind me of that I get goose bumps just after thinking about it, badi moti chamdee hai sab kee , nothing touches them, MashaAllah , I wish we were all like that.Chikna Ghada!!!
arey there is no much distance btw Mbai Delhi๐Ÿ˜†
Chalo at least they will show real Mumbai locations with out going any where !!!! Paisay bachay gain, production house, as its not Bangalore!!!
Originally posted by *Resham*

if u travel by train it is far..and in India train is the most preferred option for middle class unlike US where traveling by train is more expensive than flight
Originally posted by *Resham*

isnt it like 2 hrs flight by plane!? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
i m happy with updates too! and nets if it comes in india arnd like 7.30 then the time in hk will be arnd 11 i think! which is okay compared to 12.30 ๐Ÿ˜†
Kuch batao toh what is happening

arey but why r they making such a big issue of ths๐Ÿ˜† gosh...
Everyone in the house is against Ishaan moving to Mumbai..They say they don't want the promotion when it has to do with staying away from their family...Ishaan is trying to convince everyone that he is not a kid..he can take care of himself...