Pirivom Santhipom Sep 19-23Updates&discussion!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I have not seen Bidaai, so it is difficult to compare with that.

Yes they have selected nice actors as cast in PS.

Prabhu has improved a lot compared to his initial scenes in emoting his expression.
Karthick still does not have much strong role yet. So difficult to analyze him.
Revathy is good. Has great improvement.
Jothi needs more scene space to showcase her talent I guess. May be more Kathick/Jothi scenes coming.

Love Abhi and her husband acting too! Nice job director!

where is Uma?

gone to which la la land?
Originally posted by Vijay_Krish

Its indeed Nirupama who ordered tat jewellery in the name of Revathy and kept it in her jewel box.. Abhirami could have even thought this way or Revathy could have told abt this.. Those who would want to cheat wouldnt bring the jewellery when someone asks fr it.. They would have kept it secretly..No point in tat scene.. Nyways i expect some logic to prevail atleast in pirivom sandhipom.. Really such an awesome story and awesome cast..

And by the way, some were not happy with the male lead cast.. How about Prabhu and Karthick now?? Any improvement?? I find Prabhu to be good and even Karthick is not bad but i'm not sure how he goona do the romantic scenes involving Jothi who is a wonderful natural actress but i'm not sure how she goona manage the romantic scenes...
welcome back sanjay bro πŸ˜ƒ thanks atina for the wonderful updatesπŸ€—.

hmm sanjay first i saw kalyani i was like why they selcted her. but soon i started loving her performance. now history repeats πŸ˜† as i accept initial stage prabhu acted vey bad. but now he improved a lot. even he is doing his best and wonderful job πŸ‘ but what to do still i cant come out of angad mania so for me he is not the best but a good perfomer. hats off to him he is improving day by day. hmmm karthik let us see  what will he do
Originally posted by atina

where is Uma?

gone to which la la land?
uma is in holidays bcoz she is too tired of  taking care of prabhu . now revethy came so she is resting ha haπŸ˜†
guys i think the actor playing ashok is far better than the one playing Karthik... 
shreenithi
...Sorry for the mistakes..if any...

P.S : This is my first update here and if u like ...press the like button and do comment...and if u dont like ...then also press like  and commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thank u messages in open forum and TMS(tomatto,muttai,seruppu )  messages strictly thru PM πŸ˜†

thanks shreenithi for the hot hot update...

Wish you good luck...go and see your inbox dabba...is there anything? che illiyaaa? 😭

he he he jokes apart thenks for the updates and thanks for coming forward to do the updates...
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
Thanks Shreenidhi for the Awesome update!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh! I could not stand Abhi today. Being a top class business women, could not judge a person who is true and not true?? Pity Revathy, felt like she was totally used and throw out by Abhi to her wishes.
Last part was very nice. I think that Nirupama and her boyfriend will be caught red handed by Ashok. Wish Karthik comes with them to see all these😍.
Thanks for Updates Sumi and Rose πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Last scene was really good, and Ashok surprised me πŸ˜Š...
About Abhi..yeah I also think she is irrational, but i also think that her being like this to Revathy, how unsucure she really is about the marriage..I mean anyone else wouldnt belive that a person like Revathy will be unfaithful, - or they will atleast ask what is going on instead of jumping in to conclusions..hope you get my thougths   πŸ€”
Edited by Mayil_irahe - 12 years ago
Pls someone clear my doubt...

Abirami and vasudevan...

yaaru husband yaaru wife??
Shree, I take it as you need tomatoes for today's menu badly... I am sending nalla nalla 
thakkaalis to you separately, and a bouquet here ... deal aa no deal aa??  πŸ˜ƒ

Uma is spending her holidays with me right now... 
Pavi, Prakash too comes every now and then, when the director don't need them...
I'll kick them out if you'r all longing for them...πŸ˜‰