Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I know v all r deeply saddened by GURTI not keeping well & unable to shoot to give us EXCLUSIVE MAANEET episodes...But such things are not in our hands...

At this point , I'm also feeling BAD for the CVs & the storywriters & the makers of GHSP coz they r IN A FIX...So I just want to say to them that I wish they had focused on filling the gaps like MAAN's third brother - VICKY...the woman who made him HATE luv - Sameera...so then they wud have something more interesting to show in such times RATHER than MINDless comedy of errors...

But ab kya pachtana jab chidiya chug gayee khet...whats done is done...OR maybe they can show Dev getting a call from Vicky - add a mystery to that...maybe Vicky is a psycho - the BLACK SHEEP...or something of that sorts...

What say ??? Do share ur thoughts & comments...Missing GURMEET & DRASHTI to the CORE...Babaji , jaldi se GURTI ko theek kardo PLEASE...πŸ˜›...Reminder: No Bashing Please...just expressing opinions...BUT I wud give an applause to the CVs for running the show without the LEADS  & HOLDING ON...CVs Please Hang in there...πŸ‘
Edited by Absoluv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u dear. But their main problem is they don't have any bank of episodes. if they had kept the practice of shooting in advance and keeping a bank of episodes ready they would not have been in this fix. That's my POV.

As for the track ...Yes I agree any track would have been better than this secret marriage track. But I think they are trying their best to salvage their mistake, so lets just give them a chance and see what they do now. 
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wish CVs have introduced Vicky story...but they have inflicted Devini torture on us & we will bear all this till Maaneet recovers fully & then we will become demanding fans
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your idea
Vicky's introduction would have made it more interesting
Right now Maneet's health is more important adn we'll have to support the CV's till Maneet get better
After they recover this would be a good track
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehek25

I agree with u dear. But their main problem is they don't have any bank of episodes. if they had kept the practice of shooting in advance and keeping a bank of episodes ready they would not have been in this fix. That's my POV.

As for the track ...Yes I agree any track would have been better than this secret marriage track. But I think they are trying their best to salvage their mistake, so lets just give them a chance and see what they do now. 

Yes dear... I do applause them for trying to SALVAGE the show...πŸ‘
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well it's not easy to hire in short run actors. Plus they want the folks to know the character.
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmina_r

Wish CVs have introduced Vicky story...but they have inflicted Devini torture on us & we will bear all this till Maaneet recovers fully & then we will become demanding fans

Yes...I do hope that MAANEET get well sooon..Missing them very BADLY...till then v r all with the CVs...πŸ˜ƒ
Absoluv thumbnail

Originally posted by: gshow2011

Well it's not easy to hire in short run actors. Plus they want the folks to know the character.

Yeah..I guess u r rite...πŸ˜›
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good topic param.but Im so disspointed with the Cvs..πŸ˜•its not new for them to run the show without Maneet they always give most of the time to Devni and rest for Maneet ..nothing new for me,..i Hope they explore rest of the secrets without dragging it with this Crap Track Wish Gurti speed Recovery πŸ˜³
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

good topic.. we want to see maan's brother vicky.. as we know how dev is.. so very eager to see how will be vicky's character.. but i think firstly maaneet should settled well as couple & then vicky may introduce..