Written Update-20th September(Complete)

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    need to say?

With my personal reasons , I agree with Ishan , It reminded me of my Husband when he was going to change Job , & My FIL said all the negative points or things can go wrong but I agree for Ishan - He should b allowed to find out for himself , he can b successful or not but he should know his strength .  
" Suhana tumhe Koee chiz ki knoledge naa ho toh tippni maat do .   Tipni means , comment " 👏  Ishan to Suhana 🤣 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnks to advance shwets! 😃
Nosh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update cant wait to get home and watch it. I love Suhana's confused innocent expressions!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx fr the update Shwets...I loved the family song and loved everyone sitting and relaxing after ages...
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx fr the update Shwets...I loved the family song and loved everyone sitting and relaxing after ages...

yeah...the song was very nice...and the family scene was very good...the family's reaction was instant reaction...they dont want Ishaan to be away from them...bt from precap we can see...that they think abt others and not themselves
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The only thing I missed Deepak there...
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
ahhh... I so very much love this SGP... Unique Kashyap Family dhammal and their bonding...😊 well said by KK... they live each & every moment of life... I am excited to watch... 😃

Thanks Shwets for the wonderful quick update... 😊 precap looks promising.. BM made Alok agreed... I wana see how she did that... I am sure she wud fantabulously awesome dialogues... 😊
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@resham..yep...even rajni was missing in some portions..

@sachi...this means we will have a BM-Alok scene after a long time...as u said...waiting to watch how she convinces him...its not going to be hard for her though as Alok always agrees to her...😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
isn't ishaan shouting too much now a days...he says bakwas band karo to suhana every now and then (shouldn't say it in front of family) and today toh he was ready to fight with everyone and was shouting at top of his voice😔