Originally posted by MadhuARKaSh

pagal ladkiπŸ˜†
who m or anu
i know its anu onlyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Posted: 12 years ago
@Olive thats great always be happy :D

@Asha obviously its her u r toh cool like me i knw :P
ya anu cos shams is a very INTELEGNT persn hw can she be pagal ladki hai na,,,,,πŸ˜‰

@Olive thats great always be happy :D

@Asha obviously its her u r toh cool like me i knw :P
wah partner today ur mood is goodπŸ˜‰
u allways be in crazy mood🀣{like this}
what happen ur not usingπŸ˜†
Originally posted by _mahi.ve_

ya anu cos shams is a very INTELEGNT persn hw can she be pagal ladki hai na,,,,,πŸ˜‰
thank u today everbody r praising mπŸ˜†
i am on cloud9πŸ˜†
Mahi yah rite but Ashas also gettng mad day by day in her effectπŸ˜†

@Asha god knws wht happnd to my moodπŸ˜›

Mahi yah rite but Ashas also gettng mad day by day in her effectπŸ˜†

@Asha god knws wht happnd to my moodπŸ˜›
u guys  r not making fun of m naπŸ˜†
ok now its lunch time
bye

Originally posted by ashaj

u guys  r not making fun of m naπŸ˜†
ok now its lunch time
bye

asha   I  am  hungry  toooπŸ˜† nice emotion
The Dark Knight actor inspires Rajeev Khandelwal

Hollywood actor Aaron Eckhart, who played Harvey Dent and Two-Face in Christopher Nolan's iconic film, The Dark Knight (2008), has inspired Rajeev Khandelwal's role in forthcoming film. 😳😳
{i need to google it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who the actor Aaron is }πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Bollywood actor, star of recent offbeat hits Shaitan and Aamir (2008),😳😳  says he took inspiration from the on-screen villain for his role in Soundtrack.

My character battles his dark side, just as Two-Face doesπŸ˜› . Neerav (director Neerav Ghosh) told me he used Aaron's character, who plays the upright District Attorney-turned-villain from The Dark Knight, as a reference point.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  My character doesn't have a visible evil to battle, he struggles more with the inner demon that takes over and shatters his life when he faces success,😳😳" says Khandelwal, who plays DJ Ronak in the film that hits theatres on September 30.

Ronak's career is at its peak when he receives an offer to compose for a mainstream Bollywood film.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ But soon after, he is diagnosed with a hearing disorder called Tinnitus. That, coupled with an extreme exposure to loud noise takes away his ability to hear.😭😭 "With Ronak going deaf, his dreams are shattered and he ends up going into a very dark and lonely place," adds Khandelwal.

While he is dealing with his depressed state of mind and battling his loss, Ronak meets Soha Ali Khan's character, that of a free-spirited, bohemian, speech therapist.

Did he derive any inspiration from Beethoven, the legend who continued composing music even after he became completely deaf?

"I will not romanticise learning to play a hearing impaired DJ for Soundtrack. I didn't go to any institute; I just followed my director's research and my instincts as an actor.😳😳 I didn't watch any films on the subject."

The actor is also awaiting the release of his next, Peter Gaya Kaam Se, before he returns to television as host of the second season of Moment Of Truth's Indian version ' Sach Ka Saamna ' later this year.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago